[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's been 15 years since I watched Pokemon last Whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (30KB, 341x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 341x256px
So it's been 15 years since I watched Pokemon last

Whatever happened to Team Rocket, Brock and Misty?

Whatever happened to Gary?

Who is the strongest trainer?

Whatever happened to Mew and Mewtwo?

Is Ash a master yet?
>>
File: 1492251907760.png (151KB, 1000x630px) Image search: [Google]
1492251907760.png
151KB, 1000x630px
>>32391996
Bait
>>
>>32392005
why the fuck would this be bait. Do you think I have time to watch 15 years of the same TV show?

Just give me the quick rundown on the anime. I already own each game, so don't explain those
>>
>>32391996
>Whatever happened to Team Rocket, Brock and Misty?

Misty left before Hoenn. Brock left after DP. Team rocket is still around. Still retarded as always. They tried to fix them in the BW episodes but that lasted for all of 10 episodes.

>Whatever happened to Gary?
he's a researcher or something

>Who is the strongest trainer?
probably that guy with the DARKRAI that's somehow legal in pokemon league battles

>Whatever happened to Mew and Mewtwo?
no idea

>Is Ash a master yet?
somehow in the current season he seems like a better battler than ever (minus XY) but somehow he like de-matured. He seems even more childish than in the original series AND BW
so lol no
>>
File: GLORIOUSASHBUTT.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
GLORIOUSASHBUTT.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>32391996
Ash's butt. That's what happened.
>>
>>32392020
BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>32391996
>Whatever happened to Team Rocket, Brock and Misty?
Misty left at the end of Johto and Brock left at the end of Sinnoh. Team Rocket's still around, but they don't appear in every single episode.
>Whatever happened to Gary?
Became an assistant for Oak. But he hasn't been appeared since in a random episode from the Sinnoh region.
idk
>Whatever happened to Mew and Mewtwo?
Mewtwo gets a proper conclusion to his story in Mewtwo Returns. Don't know what happened to Mew.
>Is Ash a master yet?
Never.
>>

Alain and his BURASTU BARNO Charizard

>Is Ash a master yet?

Top-8 in Johto League (he beat Gary in top-16, Charizard lost against a Blaziken later)
Top-8 in Hoenn League (Pikachu lost against a freaking Meowth)
Top-4 in Sinnoh League (Ash beat Paul in an epic battle, was raped later against a faggot with a Darkrai and a Latios)
Top-8 in Unova League (Lucario trashed Ash)
Top-2 in Kalos League (Greninjash lost against Mega Charizard X).
>>
>>32392012
to be fair if you have the time to be here then yeah honestly
>>
>>32391996
What do you mean what happened to Team Rocket?
>>
>>32391996
Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>32392287
not op, i have the time to be here, but i still have better things to do than watch the anime.
>>
>>32394119
You don't have to watch the anime at all to know what has been happening in the past fucking 15 years of your life.
>>
Ash: Twenty years have passed... But I do not age. Time has lost its effect on me. Yet, my suffering continues. The Pokemon Company's grasp chokes the past, present and future. Hope is lost. Gotta get back, back to the past. Pokemon Trainer Ash.
>>
>>32392019
>but somehow he like de-matured. He seems even more childish than in the original series
Well duh. Being so long in a coma will give you brain demage
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.