[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here, we have me at the Pokemon Ceneter in Rustboro City. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: center.png (72KB, 240x158px) Image search: [Google]
center.png
72KB, 240x158px
Here, we have me at the Pokemon Ceneter in Rustboro City. I have just healed my Pokemon, and Nurse Joy is giving me her farewell. But wait, read what she is saying to me. "We hope to see you again!"

Hold the phone. This is not well-wishing at all! She is hoping an unfortunate event befalls my Pokemon before I even leave the town! One could argue that she wants to stay in business, but I don't give the Pokemon Center money for what they do. They heal my Pokemon for free; they do not require my patronage. And she says these words to me every time, too! What gall, bringing me down each and every time my Pokemon need a rest!

I didn't realize Nurse Joy was attempting to undermine my progress by decreasing my morale. And she's so happy about it; ah, the irony is delicious, if bitter. One would think she takes pleasure in such a thing, the discontent of others.

If she takes pleasure in this, where is the line drawn? Her abuse may be subtle but it is still there.

Or maybe she just likes my face and wants to see me again.
>>
>>32387789
post your face
>>
>>32387789
or maybe this is just a game and this is an irrelevant line
>>
>>32387789
When she says, "We hope to see you again," what she means is, "We hope you don't die in the wilderness." It's a dangerous world, man.

Also, you type like a faggot. Stop trying so hard. Even if it's bait, you tried way too hard.
>>
>>32387876
>Stop trying so hard
What the fuck does this even mean? How do you try hard at typing?
>>
>>32387789
Didn't they change this phrase in the later Pokemon games?
>>
>>32387906
>Hold the phone. This is not well-wishing at all! She is hoping an unfortunate event befalls my Pokemon before I even leave the town!
>What gall, bringing me down each and every time my Pokemon need a rest!
>ah, the irony is delicious, if bitter.
>Her abuse may be subtle but it is still there.

Who the fuck talks like this? That's what being a tryhard is. OP has put effort into trying to sound "clever" and "witty" like the authors in those great books he's read, but just ends up sounding like a tryhard faggot.
>>
>>32387789
Man I remember the first time this went through my head too OP it was crazy my mind was racing, it was the first time I had ever played pokemon when I was 9 years old and I realized you have to be at least 18 years old to post on this website
>>
>>32387876
>>32387946
OP here. I don't want to sound like a retard, so.
https://i.4cdn.org/qa/1492966175258.jpg
>>
>>32388012
Now you just sound like a retard, faggot and an underage retard
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.