[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ywn relive these times where cover legendaries were optional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Pokemon_GSC_map_Tin_Tower_F9.png (3KB, 257x257px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_GSC_map_Tin_Tower_F9.png
3KB, 257x257px
>tfw ywn relive these times where cover legendaries were optional and hidden in deep dungeons
>>
That was only gold and silver wasn't it?
>>
>>32387025
delete this
>>
>>32386633
Wait a minute
>Gold Silver/HGSS and Sun and Moon are the only games were you can get both Main Legends
Really makes you think
>>
>>32387045
Of a gen's first games I mean
>>
I miss it too Opie.

Catching Groudon/Kyogre in R/S was really cool at the time but then it happened again, and again every following game. It had already gotten old in D/P and now It's literally required to capture the legendary pokémon. I don't like it.
>>
>>32387045
>Sun and Moon
>both Main Legends
I don't think so. You'd have to trade.
>>
>>32387057
I was really disappointed with RS.
No effort at all for a legendary, he just appear in front of you, you can't even avoid it.
Now is like this in every game.
>>
IF I even want a probably Uber, and certainly overpowered for campaign play Legendary then I want the very best one that's reasonable; so it's preferable that they be hidden away as optional endgame content. Forcing me to encounter them early, such as with Giratina, Rotom, and the Lake Trio in Platinum meant I either needed to put my progress on hold for ages, settle for super shitty ones, or straight hack in better ones - all shitty options that make the game worse.
>>
>>32387061
Maybe I dunno take the seconds to Google something you're not sure about before you make yourself look like a retard.

Yes you can get cover legendary mons there's second cosmog put in the game for literally no other reason
>>
>>32387624
>It can evolve into Cosmoem and then into another Solgaleo in Sun or another Lunala in Moon.
From http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/legendary.shtml

Speaking of taking seconds to Google, how about you stop and check your facts, fuckboy.
>>
>>32387606
>Rotom
>Legendary
>>
>>32387025
Wow, you're actually right. In every game after you're forced to encounter the legendary sometime during the game.
>>
>>32387025
Are you forced to battle Suicune in Crystal?
IIRC, you saw him a few times during the game, but you must go after it if you want to catch it.
>>
>>32387061
Lunaala, you know she is the canon legendary. Cosmoem has nothing in common with sun lion and everything in common with momma moon
>>
>>32387983
No shit, I already aknowledge that Lunala (and Chicken-chan with Primarina) is canon. You don't have to tell me.
>>
>>32387624
You're a fucking retard.

>>32386633
I wish there were more hidden dungeons with secret legends in the game. Things like the Regi puzzle and Sky Pillar in RS were really cool.
>>
>>32387957
No. You don't even have to encounter it again after the scene in burned tower as you cna ignore it in cianwood. The game simply gives you the clear bell after the radio tower and assumes you'll go to tin tower if you want it.
>>
File: Mt. Lanakila.jpg (28KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Mt. Lanakila.jpg
28KB, 400x240px
>>32386633
>tfw ywn relive these times where the maps were designed like levels in a video game instead of trying to be realistic
If Tin Tower was in Gen 7 it would be some straight hallways with a few statues and decorations instead of a maze with jump ramps and warp pads.

I fucking hate it when the level design tries to service realism instead of gameplay.
>>
>>32388646
Oh shit, you just made me realize what was missing the whole time I was playing Sun and Moon.

I never felt lost. I used to not know where to go sometimes, and really enjoyed the feeling. But that didn't happen even once this game.

BRB, gotta go replay Gold.
>>
>>32387057
That's only RS and not Emerald, right?
>>
D/P/Pt might have forced you to encounter Giratina but mad props to it for having a bunch of legendaries hidden all around the map

Why can't we have it be like that again?
>>
>>32389082
because it had to god damn many legendaries

and it didn't even properly distinguish between half of them (lake trio)
>>
>>32389130
>he says that while the Tapu and the fucking kami trio exist
>>
>>32389072
You're not forced to capture fug but you're forced to encounter it.
>>
>>32389150
To be fair you can only capture one genie iirc and then you need to trade for the other one to get the last one. And then the Tapus all look fairly different from each other. The pixies all look th same beyond the head and their locations are pretty much all the same like the Tapus.
>>
>>32389176
>Tapus
>s
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.