[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA? THESE KINDS OF "PUZZLES"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8479.jpg (120KB, 750x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8479.jpg
120KB, 750x590px
WHO
THE FUCK
THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?
THESE KINDS OF "PUZZLES" HAVE NEVER BEEN FUN
ITS JUST FUCKING RANDOMLY STEPPING ON SHIT TILL YOU EVENTUALLY GET IT.
THERES NOTHING TO IT
>>
>>32385664
Of course it's tedious and retarded, that's why it's in the game. The devs wouldn't have it any other way. Look up a walkthrough on Youtube
>>
File: image.png (129KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129KB, 1024x576px
>>32385664
/vp/ thinks tedious = challenge
>>
>>32385683
every youtuber that does a lets play of clover has some form of autism and it's unbearable to watch
>>
File: f93.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
f93.png
279KB, 898x790px
>>32385664
The actual challenge is having to memorize the layout of this clusterfuck. It's not that hard.
>>
>>32385664
I know this is a difficult concept BUT hear me out ok?
You could just look at the direction the tile points, see where it leads, and figure out if it's the right way to go by looking at the surrounding area based on where it would put you BEFORE you step on a tile. Crazy, right? That you can look at things and think about them before you actually try them?
Or just do what >>32385683 suggested and look up a walk through.
>>
It's about memorizing patterns. Step on a tile and see where it takes you, then when you wind up back at the start try a different one. These are more fun to figure out than ice sliding and multi-level caves with boulders dropping through holes.
>>
>>32385699
I know you're talking about scrafty, just mute him. It's in part 15 of the playthrough, literally just did this segment and without savestates it's just too fucking time consuming to complete
>>
>>32385708
*with save states/fast forward

If you're on 3ds it's a living hell
>>
It's not that hard fucko. Literally try harder. Even a monkey can figure it out.
>>
>>32385664
>>32385683
The average /vp/ user, everyone.
>>
>>32385664
>RANDOMLY
get good
>>
>>32385702
That's nice if you have a map, but you have to actually try things out a few times before you can see what all the tiles are pointing to.

That said it's not usually a huge deal. Better than the goddamn block pushing puzzles that are just there to waste time. Or even worse, the ones in S/M that aren't even puzzles at all but just 'move this rock five feet to the left, you solved the puzzle good job retard!'
>>
>>32385664
Git gud. You can map out what goes where by following the arrows. These puzzles are meant for children to be able to solve, you have no excuse.
>>
you can literally just look where the arrows are pointing and see where itll take you

are you that fucking stupid you think that arrows point backwards?
>>
>>32386743
The only arrows which actually matter are offscreen though.
>>
File: 1492925260400.jpg (150KB, 750x590px) Image search: [Google]
1492925260400.jpg
150KB, 750x590px
>>32385664
>>
>>32385664
Are you the same anon from yesterday? Git gud already.
>>
>>32385664
What a fucking crybaby casual.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.