[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Sun &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1479877421871.jpg (29KB, 462x328px) Image search: [Google]
1479877421871.jpg
29KB, 462x328px
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Sun & Moon were good games despite their flaws?
>>
>>32385542
No, we can never agree, this is /vp/.

But I agree with you personally in that they were flawed but good. I enjoyed them a lot.
>>
>>32385542
Yes. at first I hate it, but, I feel that is a step towards the right direction. (Sorry for my bad english)
>>
yes
or at least much better than gen 6 but still far from gen5
>>
File: 1484604126745.png (33KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1484604126745.png
33KB, 256x256px
>>32385542
Kek. No.
>>
>>32385542
We can't all agree here, but I agree with you.
>>
>>32385542
No, they were terrible games, the gen 6 games where miles better and I stilk consider them trash compared to tbe rest
>>
They were "good" on their own
But bad compared to what they could've been
>>
That's reasonable enough. SOS and totem battles were great IMO.
>>
>>32385542
My problem with SM aren't the Pokémon or even all of the god damn cutscenes. My problem with them is the lack of replayability. Like after catching the UB's what's even the point of playing any more?
>>
>>32385542
Yes, and for me the best game on the 3ds platform without any doubt.
But yeah /vp/ need to shit over all, first the 5th generation, next, the 6th (at least in this they have arguments) and now these...
>>
>>32385542
Yeah, at least I agree with you.

When I played the 6th gen I thought that Pokemon have died forever, but these games were the ones that made me love Pokemon again.
>>
I really fucking struggled to get into Moon at first, and that's the first time I can say that about any pokemon game. The hand holding and cutscenes are just too much. I don't feel there's ever truly been a bad pokemon game, at least main line anyway, but that shit-tier first island really had me worried for a while.

That said, past the Melemele, things picked up, and I enjoyed the rest of the game a whole lot. Liked many of the characters, the storyline was fun enough and deviating from the usual gym quest shit was just what the series needed to do, so I'm more than content.

The lack of post game is fucking excruciating though, I think everyone is going to agree on that. It doesn't damage the main bulk of the experience though.
>>
>>32387978
I don't understand what's so great about every other games post game that makes sun and moon so awful what do they have that it doesn't? Someone explain cause I don't get it. Maybe the battle facility isn't as long and the post game side quests aren't as fun but that doesn't mean it's just not there
>>
>>32388289
What the fuck are you talking about? How do you not understand?

The biggest criticism of XY and ORAS was that there was little to no variety to be had when the developers banked on people just playing Online battles.

It's not that Sun and Moon don't have what others have, it's that what it has is the same regurgitated concept that hasn't worked 2 times before it. They also serve it to you on a silver platter.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.