[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the worst player characters and why are they those two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Who are the worst player characters and why are they those two pieces of dog shit?
>>
Because there imitation sequel shit characters trying to bite off the original characters' style.
>>
>>32381178
Because they have atrocious designs, awful color theory, wear what looks like a completely random assortment of clothes and have soulless donut eyes that look far worse than the supposed plague of chipmunk teeth we have now. All this coming off the back of the very solid BW protagonist designs. How these disasters got okayed is beyond me, and how DSbabbies defend them even though they should have played BW first and gotten exposed to good character desgin is beyond me.
>>
>>32381178
No.
>>
>>32381178
I'd rather have played an older version of the BW protagonists than these two. But I guess they needed to appeal to "muh 10 years old market"
>>
Rosa is the best. Nate is inexcusable. Everything about Nate's design is disgusting, though. The hair, the visor, those dumb pants, that ugly sweater, the fucking shoes, and the girly ass way he holds his ugly backpack
>>
>>32381231
>Princess Leia ripoff hairstyle
>The fuck is up with the sleeves length on her shirt? Too long to be a t-shirt but not long enough to be a shirt
>Is that a skirt or shorts?
>Retarded shoes design
>Same visor as Nate

I think your dick makes you biased anon.
>>
>>32381261
are you gay?
>>
File: (you).png (715KB, 956x553px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
715KB, 956x553px
>>32381279
>>
>>32381226
These two are at same age as the BW protagonists
>>
>>32381325
That's what I said, instead of playing older protagonists they made these 2 abortions just so the player characters would be 10 years old again
>>
>>32381178
>Rosa
>dog shit
Bait
>>
>>32381335
None of the player characters have been 10 and the gen 5 protags are 14-16.
>>
>>32381343
Hilbert and Hilda look like they could be 16-17. That was a step in the right direction but they fucked up everything in BW2 with those 2 wannabe summerfags
>>
It's the eyes
>>
>>32381178
Gen 5 is the worst thats why
>>
>>32381178
Any male protag that looks too similar to red (e.g. short dark hair, ball cap, jacket, etc.).
Also the male gen 4 one.

Rosa looks fine, although Nate is kind of odd looking.
>>
>>32381261
Her outfit is cute and fine and almost every element of her design is different than palmtop autist
>>
>>32381368
Nate and Rosa are 16. Hilda and Hilbert are 14 at the start of BW.
>>
>>32381178
Clashing art style.
>>
>>32381261
>Princess Leia ripoff
The buns are a little big, I'll give you that, but the resemblance is a non-issue.
>Sleeve length
Have you never heard of 3/4 sleeves? Being this autistic about sleeve length can't be good, anyways.
>Is that a skirt or shorts?
Shorts if her figure is any indication. Why?
>Retarded shoes design
I'll give you that much.
>Same visor as Nate
Are you blind?

Nate *is* fucking ugly though, he would do better if he didn't look like a palm tree and wasn't wearing a wetsuit under his clothes.
>>
Because Ohmura drew them. I can at least appreciate their core designs being different though, and I like Rosa's color scheme.

>>32381261
>Leia

Clearly it's Sailor Moon. And blame Japanese fashion for the mid-length sleeves and skirt-shorts.
>>
>>32381658
>Nate and Rose are 16

Were their ages ever confirmed? I though only Hilda and Hilbert had their ages confirmed, but it would make sense for Nate and Rosa to be the same age as them during B2W2 because of the themes in that game.
>>
File: 53538787_p0.png (149KB, 501x401px) Image search: [Google]
53538787_p0.png
149KB, 501x401px
>>32381178
>qt boy probably doesn't wear socks

wrong
>>
>>32381178
Nate is easily the best fuckboi of the protags. Rosa strikes this interesting balance of super cute and awkwardly sexy.
I'd say Lucas is probably the worst male, and probably Lyra or Serena is the worst female.
>>
>>32381198
>>
rosa is a 10/10
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.