[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss my badass action hero, /vp/... I mean really he had the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ashpikagreninja.png (1MB, 1659x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ashpikagreninja.png
1MB, 1659x1080px
I miss my badass action hero, /vp/... I mean really he had the PERFECT storyline, realistic animation, awesome Pokemon and a girlfriend after his dick. He put the fucking bad guys int heir fucking place, especially Team Rocket and for what? Getting beaten by some edge faggot and his Mega Zard. Yes, I'm still salty Ash lost fuck that shit. Building up all that fucking hype for that shitty loss. Now we're stuck with some autist 10 year old shitty art style Sun Moon. I mean what the fuck? Are the writers retarded? You're supposed to make ash MATURE on his adventure not fucking dumb him down. All that potential Sun Moon had to have Serena go with him so he can continue being a bad ass, down the drain. Fuck it the anime has gone to fucking shit.
>>
>>32380545
>that shitty loss
It was a great battle.
>>
keep your autistic anime shit in your containment thread, you autistic faggot
>>
File: IMG_1036.jpg (52KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1036.jpg
52KB, 625x626px
>>
>>32380545
Best Ash but worst cast
>>
Get over it. So what if he lost. Second place is better than nothing at all.
>>
>>32380565
You're ignorant

/MJvoice.vpk
>>
File: 1492251907760.png (151KB, 1000x630px) Image search: [Google]
1492251907760.png
151KB, 1000x630px
>>32380545
>>
>>32380545
I think you need to find a better taste on anime.
>>
>>32380545
>he had the PERFECT storyline
What?

>supposed to make ash MATURE on his adventure
Double what?
>>
>>32380557
I wonder how new you actually are. Clearly you didn't see /vp/ the day he lost or the month after
>>
>>32380557
Um, no, that's not how it works, seetie :^)
>>
>>32380545
I actually fucking agree with OP. Stopped watching the anime after XY&Z ended. They just went full retard with that loss.
>>
>>32385157
Oh, and the new art style of Sun & Moon is shit too.
>>
>>32380545
>implying that ash ever was or will be a good character
>>
>>32380545
I hope no one actually believes this
>>
File: (you)r autism.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
(you)r autism.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>32380545
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.