[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whoever thought moving tile puzzles would be a good idea should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8473.jpg (84KB, 750x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8473.jpg
84KB, 750x471px
Whoever thought moving tile puzzles would be a good idea should be fucking killed.

>seriously wtf do i do
>>
>>32380118
First: Scout the area going in random directions
Second: Take this opportunity to memorize the panels and paths that appears in the screen
Third: Git Gud
>>
>>32380118
They're better than teleporting puzzles and whatever the fuck what was going on in the Vermillion City Gym.
>>
>>32380150
Vermilion Gym puzzle is fukcing garbage
>>
File: Kalos_Route_1_XY.png (115KB, 135x393px) Image search: [Google]
Kalos_Route_1_XY.png
115KB, 135x393px
>He dislikes puzzles
:^)
>>
>>32380118
Hush now, you might anger /vp/. They like to defend tedious parts of video games
>>
At least there's an easy visual cue to tell where you're going to go.
>>
>>32380118
>seriously wtf do i do

Just keep whining to the internet. Don't do anything else to figure out the puzzle. Just keep crying about it. Eventually you'll die of starvation, and then you won't have to do the puzzle anymore. Problem solved!
>>
Do it the TPP way...
>button mash until you get to the gym leader
>>
File: 1474753457356.gif (924KB, 200x129px) Image search: [Google]
1474753457356.gif
924KB, 200x129px
>>32380305
>tfw I was in a thread where people defended that trash
>>
>>32380305
Never played XY but, if that's route 1 where do you catch Pokémon? I see no tall grass there.
>>
>>32380974
>if that's route 1 where do you catch Pokémon?

On Route 2. :^)
>>
>>32380305
since when routes are puzzles?, what this have to do with anything?
>>
>>32380314
>They like to defend tedious parts of video games
This. Ever since Gamefreak began casualizing the main series games, any poster that complains about a challenge is asking for a potential shitstorm.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.