[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one good reason why owlfags aren't the worst part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: your average owlfag.jpg (116KB, 1053x446px) Image search: [Google]
your average owlfag.jpg
116KB, 1053x446px
Give me one good reason why owlfags aren't the worst part of the Pokémon community.
>>
can't
>>
Because anti-owlfags who make threads like this are just as obnoxious.
>>
>>32378782
>>
>>32378782
the greentext at the end lmfao somebody actually took time out of their life to write that horse shit
>>
File: 1476859905188.jpg (29KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1476859905188.jpg
29KB, 308x308px
>>32378782
All three sides have atrocious shit. I just sit there on the fence watching the shitshow.
>>
>>32378809
^this^
I of course have a favorite and least favorite of the three, but i don't really pick a side since it's like choosing between hitler and stalin.
>>
>>32378794
>>32378782
Starter wars on /vp/ have basically become trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls with literal retards actually buying into their shitposting at this point and one of many reasons as to why this board is beyond saving.
>>
File: 1492482464464.png (360KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492482464464.png
360KB, 1920x1080px
>>32378782
>Literally This
>>
>>32378860
That's just a falseflagger, though.
>>
>>32378782
Because that would be people like you. I do not give a fuck if you are a whateverthefuckyouarefag, you all can go to fuck yourselves
>>
>>32378863
>Implying the fag in OP's pic isn't
>>
>>32378875
Some owlfags are actually like that. Whether the one in OP's pic was or not isn't relevant, since it just imitated what owlfags used to say/think
>>
>>32378809
The only people participating in the starterwars are Barafags and Owlfags. I've yet to see anything equivalent to
>the current state of owlfags.png
From the perspective of sealfriends. There haven't even been any shitty "sealfriend masterrace" threads that I've seen.
>>
owlfags and barafags are the fucking cancer of gen 7 at least the waifufags are some what bearable.
>>
>>32378782
Give me one good reason why starterfags aren't the worst part of the Pokémon community.
>>
>>32379325
This. The ones insighting the starter war threads are usually Barafags or Owlfags. The Trannyseals at least keep it to themselves for the most part, I can give them that much.
>>
to be fair, from my observations I could only see that owlfags are aggressive and autistic, barafags triggers the owls for fun only -they don't give a shit in general- so stop shitposting that barafags are = to owlfags because we are ONLY laughing from their stupidity, if we has to act serious, then we would stick to our pedophile threads
>>
>>32379517

if we had* omg... I have no head for grammar today
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.