[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medals were a good feature and need to come back in-game. I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: medals.png (49KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
medals.png
49KB, 256x192px
Medals were a good feature and need to come back in-game. I want more achievement stamps in Pokémon.

It would be especially great if there was a NG+ and hard mode with hard mode-exclusive medals so you could start over with all the easy mode medals still in your possession and only 100% the game on hard mode.
>>
File: HNI_0003.jpg (28KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0003.jpg
28KB, 400x240px
Totally agreed. Collecting those medals was pretty addicting.
>>
>>32378257
Medals were horrible and a shit excuse to remove ribbons. Just think of all the ribbons we could've had AND KEPT if they hadn't made the medal feature. Heck the Pokémon Musical might even have been a proper Contest Hall then.
>>
>>32378985
Whoever said that medals were intended to replace ribbons?

Neither of them were in BW1.
>>
>>32378257
>Implying anyone want more "Beat 1.000 Trainers at 'X' facility", "Win 100 online battles" and "Complete 100+ Funfest/Festival/'X' gimmick missions" and more fucking boring or impossible achievements
>>
>>32378257
Pressing F to pay respects to all the people with Japanese BW2 who can't finish the trainer card without editing their save anymore.
>>
I loved this system but
>mashing A to recieve 20+ medals
>>
>>32378257
>It would be especially great if there was a NG+ and hard mode with hard mode-exclusive medals so you could start over with all the easy mode medals still in your possession and only 100% the game on hard mode
>Gamefreak putting forth any effort to improve the lifespan of individual games
Where do you think you are?
>>
File: 20170422_132906.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170422_132906.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>32379024
>impossible achievements
This. Fuck the person who came up with the idea of the Funfest Mission medals that require 10 to 30 irl players. Would've gotten all the medals by then.
>>
>>32379016
Come to think of it, both of them were in XY and ORAS. Medals were just a Global Link feature instead of in the game.
>>
>>32381491
The only ways you can reasonably get that one is to go to an event and talk 30 people into doing it, or live in a decent sized town and set up a meeting specifically for it.
>>
>>32378257
I totally forgot about these
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.