[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else like this game? Wasn't the best but it wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-PokeparkWii.png (174KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
250px-PokeparkWii.png
174KB, 250x353px
Anyone else like this game? Wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst either. I thought it was pretty cute and fun desu
>>
>>32374053
I got it for christmas years ago but I never got round to playing it. I ought to root it out soon and give it a try.

Not that this answers your question at all.
>>
>>32374053
Same here, the same also goes for Poképark 2, which is actually way better than the first one.
>>
It's a neat palate cleanser between games. It's not enormously challenging but there's enough to keep you occupied for a little while, especially making best friends with all the Pokémon- some of the Legendary Pokémon are pretty hard in this regard, clearing the events with them is sometimes harder than you'd think.
>>
>>32374053
The first one wasn't that great, but it at least provided the groundwork for a nice little poke adventure. 2 is where it shines. Everything from the first one is improved to the point where it almost has an engaging real time battle system. Sadly, it is only a kids' game and they didn't go any further with it. I will also note that it has neat platforming mechanics using the pokemon's abilities. If both of these could be improved, it would be awesome. Sadly, I would want it to be possible to play as any pokemon, and that is perhaps too ambitious.
>>
>>32377150
I completely agree. I'm still hoping we get a third one.
Oshawott was the best playable Pokémon.
>>
I like the attractions and storyline of the first more than the second, but the gameplay of the second game is better.

Both are good, though, even if they are designed for children. it's good to see a unpretentious pokemon game like Pokepark once in a while.
>>
>>32374053
>Wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst either.
ah yes, the most boring type of game to play
>>
>>32374053
Yeah, it's a relaxing game. I like the characters and the music's surprisingly good in places.
>>
>>32377351
>music
I like the way they made parts of the ground activate sound effect that sometimes seem to be part of the music. I didn't even realize at first.
>>
this is a good thread
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.