[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The bot is now back online Deposit a ledyba For an ash hat p

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: dittopik.gif (165KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dittopik.gif
165KB, 500x375px
The bot is now back online
Deposit a ledyba
For an ash hat pikachu ask for a lvl 91-100 pikachu.
For a ditto ask for a lvl91-100 ditto The dittos are all 6iv and Japanese.
You can name the ditto the nature you would like.
If you add TR to the end of the nature you will get a 0iv version.
If you add 30 to the end you will get a version with all it's IVs at 30. (for breeding hidden power) The dittos are all 6iv and Japanese
You cannot use TR and 30 at the same time.
I now have a discord server where i will be posting updates on the bot.
Feel Free to join https://discord.gg/Z7sahaz
I can now remote control the bot so it will be up 24/7 hopefully,
>>
>>32373613
How long will you keep the bot running?

Thanks for doing this.
>>
>>32373691
i'll keep it on 24/7 if possible. It may crash but i can fix it. Unless my 3ds disconnects. I also won't be able to fix it if i am asleep as i will be unaware of whether it has crashed
>>
>>32373613
thanks anonfor your effort, I get a ditto
>>
I have added a tornadus and landorus, both shiny. TO recieve one put a ledyba up asking for a lvl 91-100 of the pokemon you would like
>>
More pokemon have been added.
For shiny Toxapex, deposit ledyba. ask for lvl 91-100 toxapex
For shiny azumarill, deposit ledyba. ask for lvl 91-100 azumarill
For shiny Serperior, deposit ledyba. ask for lvl 91-100 serperior
>>
Stop giving handouts. People need to learn to inject themselves.
>>
>>32374011
Many people do not learn to inject as they are worried about accidentally bricking their console
>>
>>32374021
That's their own fault. You have to be a bumbling retard to brick your console. If they don't want to learn how to inject they shouldn't be given the Dittos they want.
>>
>>32373939
Is that a sheer force special attacker landorus or a smogonlion?
>>
>>32374027
it's a smogonlion
>>
Thundurus has been added, ask for lvl 91-100 thundurus
>>
>>32374024
>WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>32374176
i assume you haven't tried to inject. It's not too difficult and i would thoroughly recommend it.
https://3ds.guide/
>>
>>32374024
>tfw recently bought a used 3ds and it's on the latest system version
>>
>>32374298
You could buy powersaves then, you can gen pokemon with it. Not as good as injecting through pkhex though. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Datel-Action-Replay-Power-Nintendo/dp/B00CQ9L1Z6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492794611&sr=8-1&keywords=powersaves
It's what i used to use
>>
>>32374024
I don't care enough to keep up with what update I need when, avoiding being banned, etc. to inject.

But if I can get a 6V Ditto for breeding and don't have to worry about anything like that, I don't see what the problem is.
>>
>>32374356
Yeah that's true, but breeding will still take a while which is why most would prefer to inject. But it's personal preference really
>>
>>32374369
Oh I definitely see why people inject. I just don't think breeding takes that long anymore, and it's generally a one-and-done deal for each species you breed, so I don't mind. Just part of the game for me.
>>
Bot still alive? :p
>>
Thanks for doing this. I really am grateful...

But what's up with some of these weird natures and movesets?
>>
File: 1491084308963.jpg (191KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1491084308963.jpg
191KB, 640x633px
>>32374007
>>32373939
>>32374121
oh shit nigga you a clone of auslove
>>
Bot is kill from what I can tell
>>
Bot crashed overnight. But is now back up
>>
>>32376335
Which Pokémon are you on about?
>>
I select most of my sets from smogon. As i figured they'd be most popular
>>
Is the bot dead now?
>>
>>32379441
Lonely on Landorus?
Baneful Bunker and Protect both on Toxapex?
Calm Mind on Contrary Serperior?

I'm not an expert, so maybe I'm missing something, but those seem strange to me.
>>
ig: Luka
Ask for a lvl 100 ditto
thanks op
>>
>>32380577
Sent, just checked the bots logs and saw it sent a while ago
>>
>>32380416
I meant to have landorus adamant, protect was meant to be toxic, and serperior i made that set myself, i feel stupid, i'm changing them now, will be updated in a few mins
>>
>>32380680
thanks a lot ^^
>>
>>32380689
Giving Toxapex haze instead of protect would be better, because we could just use toxic TM while haze is an egg move.

Glare and synthesis on Serperior would be awesome. Glare is an egg move, while sythesis is from a previous move tutor.

Thanks.
>>
>>32380710
Done, both the way you said
>>
Forgot to update serperior, done now
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.