[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think the Nuzlocke Champions will get through this Emerald

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tfs.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tfs.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
Do you think the Nuzlocke Champions will get through this Emerald playthrough or do you think they'll quit half way through?
>>
>>32370171
They haven't given up yet, I doubt they will.
>>
>>32370205
This. They'll either make it to the end or wipe. Probably the former since they make a point of using literally oodles of items, but given that they're on their 4th Nuzlocke and still don't have a solid grasp on type match ups, anything's possible.
>>
I can't see them quitting. I can definitely see them losing Gurds to Norman's Spinda though which will make for a hilarious moment.
>>
>>32370888
They're gonna lose either The Game or Gurds, that's for sure. They'll probably be really careful with Melvin, but I can see them losing him to Winona's Altaria.
>>
>>32370940
They'll be so careful not to lose Melvin that he'll lag the team behind. And then die anyway because Magcargo was designed to be the opposite of good.

I can realistically see Skidds and My ex surviving, but not the others they have on hand right now.
>>
>>32371020
Skidds will probably be fine, they have a good track record with starters. The others are probably fucked, though. My Ex might survive just due to tankiness but I can see it dying by being switched into an Earthquake they don't expect or something.
>>
Norman is gonna fuck them up, butthey won't give up and will likely finish it due to how much they use items.

I think Kirran has stated enough times that Black and White are his favorites, so expect a Nuzlocke of that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.