[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>pedophile tiger with fire piss How the fuck did they get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Barafurfaggot.png (579KB, 699x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Barafurfaggot.png
579KB, 699x1280px
>pedophile tiger with fire piss
How the fuck did they get away with this?
I mean it's not only ugly, has shit proportions and the overall concept is fucking retarded... but it's also a child raping pedophile that pisses fire. Kids play these fucking games. Did they hope that only autistic BARAS pick Shitten (which is mostly true, still some people picked it hoping it not be an abomination that rapes them)?
>>
File: tiger-mask-w[1].jpg (95KB, 384x500px) Image search: [Google]
tiger-mask-w[1].jpg
95KB, 384x500px
The whole "loving children" thing is a reference to its inspiration

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Mask

>In the manga and anime, Tiger Mask (whose real name was Naoto Date) was a feared heel wrestler in America who was extremely vicious in the ring. However, he became a face after returning to Japan when a young boy said that he wanted to be a villain like Tiger Mask when he grew up. The boy resided in an orphanage, the same one that Tiger Mask grew up in during his childhood. Feeling that he did not want the boy to idolize a villain, Tiger was inspired to be a heroic wrestler.
>>
>>32367663
Yeah sure barafag.
DENY that it's a literal GAY BARA PEDOPHILE.
I bet you can associate with it.
>>
>>32367663
That's pretty cool actually
>>
>>32367682
>ooh having an appreciation of children=pedophilia he he
Nice meme.
>>
>>32367663
I love when people hold up the Tiger Mask inspiration to Incineroar's design as a way to try and justify that it makes it not total shit.
>>
>>32367720
Considering how Tiger Mak can basically be considered the big wrestling mascot of the east like Hulk Hogan can be for the west. Its fitting, shit or not.

As bonus both were Heels at some point.
>>
>>32367764
I'm just still mad they ruined one of my favorite starter designs in years with a shit pop-culture reference.
>>
Bump. More people need to shit on this literal PEDOPHILE tiger only liked by GAY BARAS
>>
ITT: Newfags flinging buzzwords they just learned and don't know how to use
>>
>>32367700
Dutygenerate senpai
>>
>>32367700
kill yourself chomo
>>
>>32367538
>2017
>expecting gamefreak to not create furrybait
>>
32367538 Your mom does not pay the internet, so you publish your bullshit
>>
>>>32367538 (OP)
Incineroar Is ugly and has deformed hands, but pedophile? Anon I think you've outgrown your autism level
>>
>>32368052
>>32368082
t. Salty gay bara pedophiles
Damage control somewhere else.
>>
>>32368082
Seriously anon, you have no other arguments to defend yourself well and accept that you are dumb.

Also I never said the horrendous to incinerroar I like, I just said your truth anon.
>>
>>32368108
Seriously anon, you have no other arguments to defend yourself well and accept that you are dumb.

Also I said that to incinerate is ugly, idiot
>>
>>32367720
>Meanwhile in Japan
>The fuck is this shit?
>>
>>32368108
The definition of bara is: gay muscular men.
So saying "gay bara" is like saying "orange color orange", just letting you know.
>>
bump
I'm not letting you pedophile BARAS get away with liking a design this shit and offensive.
>>
>>32367538
>pedophile tiger

wtf, I want be little sexually aware boy now...
>>
>>32368108
>t. Salty gay bara pedophiles

actually this makes me horny, wants be little boy now
>>
What the fuck is going on in this thread
>>
>>32369584
We are BTFOing the gay pedophile BARACAT and its gay pedophile BARA fans
>>
>>32369595
That's some high levels of autism you got there you not even making sense anymore
>>
>>32369816
>says the BARAFAGGOT
Sure BARA, keep telling that yourself.
>>
File: 1490909889571.png (53KB, 230x256px) Image search: [Google]
1490909889571.png
53KB, 230x256px
>>32369928
>implying i like inconeroar
>>
>>32367720
Maybe people just like different things? Ever consider that?
>>
>>32370237

it's just Ă–wlfag

I stopped reading there
>>
>>32369584
Unlimited Autism & Baiting Works

move along
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.