[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If GameFreak had actually given a shit about Ribbons, and awarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1289879742006.jpg (34KB, 400x353px) Image search: [Google]
1289879742006.jpg
34KB, 400x353px
If GameFreak had actually given a shit about Ribbons, and awarded the player and their Pokémon a Ribbon for every challenge/fun feature they overcame, how many Ribbons would we have now?

Stuff like Trainer Hill, PokéAthlon, Black Tower, White Treehollow, Inverse Battles and the Battle Frontier Facilities (minus the Factory).

Would you rather have these instead of bullshit like the "seven days of the week" Ribbons, the "give us your money!!" Ribbons and the hundreds of event-exclusive Ribbons?

Do you have any ideas of your own for new (or old) Ribbons?
>>
>>32364759
Unova Champ Ribbon
>>
>>32364759
I hate that they didn't add any new obtainable Ribbons in Gen 5. It annoys me so much that I don't have a "Unova League Champion" Ribbon to go with those from Hoenn, Sinnoh, Kalos, Alola and the Gen 3 one.
>>
>>32364787
fpbp
>>
>>32364759
If GameFreak had actually cared about ribbons, I'm 100% CERTAIN that Black & White would've kept Contests instead of that pathetic Musical piece of shit. Then we'd have both Hoenn, Sinnoh AND Unova Contest ribbons, and then maybe they wouldn't have retconned them out with the Contest Memory Abortion ribbon.

Fuck what I wouldn't give to keep my ribbons and remove those god awful memory ribbons.
>>
File: Ribbon (5).png (669B, 48x48px) Image search: [Google]
Ribbon (5).png
669B, 48x48px
I was bored one day and decided to pass time by making fake Ribbons. I ended up making a bunch, and it actually made me really sad because I realized just how little of a shit Gamefreak gives about this entire feature.

Pic related is my take on a Unova Champ Ribbon.
>>
That feel when you can never prove you defeated the unova league.
>>
>>32365062
Did you get rid of your game? There is the hall of fame. I love Ribbons, but you can totally prove it.
>>
>>32365076
I lost my old Sinnoh games, but I can still prove I beat them because of my ribbons.
>>
/vp/ seems to be really butthurt that Unova doesn't have a Champion Ribbon.
>>
How would ribbons for the Black Tower and White Treehollow even look like?

Anyone got any ideas?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.