[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Next Pokémon games are the Gen 8 games, their names are Pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: pokemon-go-china-620x349.jpg (38KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-go-china-620x349.jpg
38KB, 620x349px
Next Pokémon games are the Gen 8 games, their names are Pokémon Yin and Yang.

The region in Yin and Yang is based on China, and like Kalos and Alola it is divided in sub-regions. Trials and Kahunas are retained but the Kahunas were renamed Monks.

Starters are a deer, a snake and a lizard. The deer evolves into a Grass/Fairy-type, the snake evolves into a Fire/Dragon-type, and the lizard evolves into a Water/Steel-type.

The new gimmick isn't really a "new gimmick", but an improvement to the Bond Phenomenon (Ash-Greninja). In this new region was where the Bond Phenomenon was seen for the first time and a Greninja was the first Pokémon that changed form. All Pokémon that changed form through Bond Phenomenon are named "Bond-Phenomenon" (including Greninja) and like Bond-Greninja all Bond-Pokémon have an improved move and boost to their stats.

Some of the Pokémon that have Bond form are:
-Lapras - Freeze-Dry (Power is boosted to 90)
-Granbull - Crunch (Power is boosted to 100. Granbull gains the Dark-type)
-Dusknoir - Shadow Punch (Power is boosted to 80)

These are the first game that doesn't have an evil team, but there is a trainer named Confucius that is the former Champion of the region and seeks to become stronger. At first he is a good guy that sees potential in you, but with the time he wants to awake the Legendaries of the Physical Power/Special Power. His signature Pokémon is Bond-Mienshao.

The Champion of the region is your father, and his signature Pokémon is Bond-Hitmonlee.

To finish like in XY you receive starters from other region when you defeat the first Trial, this time are the Kalos starters and all have Bond form.
>>
>>32362618
>japanese company
>game takes place in china

Holy OP is an actual falseflagger
>>
>>32362618
>Yin and Yang
Pokémon Black and White and its legendaries already cover this concept though.
>>
>>32362618
We've already explored Yin and Yang with the Black and White legendaries anon.

Nice bait.
>>
2/10, try a bit next time.
>>
I guess the dust has officially settled if we're getting fake gen 8 leaks
>>
>>32362618
I'd rather have a region based off of Brazil. China is boring.
>>
>>32362618
>Pokémon Yin and Yang.
I think you mean Pokémon Ching and Chong
>>
When was the last time we beat, let's say China?
>>
>>32362618
Sounds really terrible. I'd believe it.
>>
>>32362640
I don't think this was made as a fake leak. It's just some speculation for the heck of it.
OP is a fool if he's trying to convince people this is real.
>>
Sun and Moon havent even been out for 6 months. Gen 8 is a long ways away. Way too early for leaks.

Try again in a couple of years.
>>
>>32362640
I don't think this was made as a fake leak. Looks like it's just some speculation for the heck of it. .
>>
>>32362618
Tell us about the waifus
>>
Screw this, we need to go back to Arizona!
>>
>>32362618
>Granbull becomes Fairy/Dark
Is mu bro good now?
>>
File: michiko-and-hatchin1.jpg (109KB, 960x323px) Image search: [Google]
michiko-and-hatchin1.jpg
109KB, 960x323px
>>32362647
I would rather have it be a mix of Latin american countries. appeal to a larger number of people and allows you to put any kind of terrain in the game
>>
>>32362830
Would you rather have Chun-Li:Pokemon edition or a plot waifu that's based on this.
>>
I think it should be set in North Korea
>>
>>32362756
kek
>>
>>32362980
Plot waifu please
>>
>>32362941
>>32362647
Imagine meeting a plot waifu in the equivalent of the amazon area.
>>
>>32362618
>Japanese devs
>game based in China
>no mention of Nanking
fake
>>
>The game is a bootleg of itself
>>
>>32362627
came here to post this
>>
Well, Dragon Ball was based on fantasy China
>>
File: 1488858469307.gif (206KB, 147x112px) Image search: [Google]
1488858469307.gif
206KB, 147x112px
>>32363186
>Game is outsourced to the chinks
>Makes double than what Game Freak has done ever.
>>
>>32362618
>giving Pokémon to the communists
Literally a fate worse than death.
>>
>>32362618
Bond-Phenomenon can only be done when a Pokémon has high friendship, then its ability is replaced with Battle Bond, and during the battle appears a button that looks like Mega Evolution and Z-Move. A trainer can only have one Bond-Pokémon during battle.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.