[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Developers specifically put in diologue to stop /You/rishitters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 16

File: 1492636869553.jpg (140KB, 583x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492636869553.jpg
140KB, 583x900px
>Developers specifically put in diologue to stop /You/rishitters
>/You/rishitters still flood the world with MoonxLillie
Are yurifags truly the worst?
>>
>>32361179
Yes. But Chicken-chan is gay.
>>
>>32361882
You too and no one cares
>>
>>32361882
not half as gay as you
>>
>>32361179
>that fucking image
holy shit my dude just delete yourself from existence
>>
File: tumblr_omnw6ym6tn1v8vt6qo1_1280.png (71KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omnw6ym6tn1v8vt6qo1_1280.png
71KB, 900x1000px
pure love is best love
>>
>>32361179
No they didn't, the developers were ambiguous as fuck. Plus I seriously doubt they'll ever clarify anything because let's be real, what dev wants to provoke a steaming pile of dry firewood like this?

Mark my words, Gamefreak do absolutely nothing for or against it.
>>
File: lillie_is_straight.png (467KB, 618x728px) Image search: [Google]
lillie_is_straight.png
467KB, 618x728px
>わたしは…… トレイナーになって レイトさんと 旅したいな
Don't know what that anon was spouting about; とin this case is equivalent to "with," and 旅したい means "want to travel." Translated properly, it's: "I... want to become a trainer and travel with you, MC-san."

>FeMC quote because I'm lazy
That means "I want to become a trainer and learn from you, MC-san." The に article is where you get the "from" from. It seems Chicken-chan's relationship is more platonic.
>>
>>32361926
Yurifags BTFO
>>
>>32361920
Yes they did, read it again please, slow now
>>
>>32361934
>implying they have enough IQ to understand the concept of BTFO
>>
>>32361926
>abdallah
>beardbear
that image just fucking kills me.

also i still got your point.
>>
>>32361920
No, its pretty clear that when playing as the male character, there's a slight romance angle going on between the MC and Lillie. Female MC is strictly platonic.
>>
File: olt70uyGhE1tx9gv9o2.png (45KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
olt70uyGhE1tx9gv9o2.png
45KB, 200x200px
>>32361179
You're 4 months late to take part in this shit. This discussion is over, and our little autistic anon has left /vp/.
>>
>>32361987
>implying 80% of this board isn't autistic
>>
>>32361987
see
>>32361973
>>
>>32361987
This >>32361998
Gotta be a bit more clear.
>>
>>32361998
>>32362005
Wrong choice of words. i was specifically referring to the anon who have reached the highest level in autism.
>>
>>32362026
>implying that narrows it down
>>
>>32361179
>/You/rishitters
>/You/
I love how easy it is to spot youngfags by the shitty new memes they use.
>>
>>32362031
>love how easy it is to spot youngfags by the shitty new memes they use.
>youngfags
I'm being baited right now aren't I?
>>
>>32361969
This.
It's actually a common criticism I've seen the nips for this game. That if you play as the boy, it becomes a boy meets girl story, but if you pick the girl, the game just becomes a Lillie game, where you're just there for most part.

>>32362029
You're underestimating the highest level, anon. I'm assuming you haven't seen the one he's talking about. This board is autistic, but none get close to that level.
>>
>>32362052
How do you know? Can you actually read nip? Do you live in Japan and have heard people complaining?
>>
>>32362026
If you are talking about that guy who derailed a lot of threads because of the retard who shipped Moon with gladion and claimed everyone was a samefag, then I know him
>>
>>32361179
>>32361926
Haven't you ever watched a yuri/ yaoi anime? They NEVER actually come out as lovers, they always claim they are friends even when they sleep together.
>>
>>32362285
Have you watched ANY anime? No one ever comes out and confesses. It's always just vague bullshit. Some sleep together and are naked in front of each other all the time, yet they still are vague as fuck about all of this.
>>
>>32362285
>They NEVER actually come out as lovers
Let's not get to delusional anon, I get you wanna get recognition for your gay ship, but you won't get it, fags do not exist in the Pokemon world and never will
>Inb4 Illima, Wallace etc posts
Those are called 'Ikemen', pretty men who are very popular among women in Japan (especially single women), and that's precisely what they're based of.
>>
>>32362285
>>32362298
>>32362327
So basically what you're saying is that anime is shit? Give me a yuri anime to watch that's not shit and won't brutalize my outlook on it.
>>
>>32362327
That's only if you view the games within the context of japanese culture. Which would be the 'canon' way to look at it I guess but only hardcore autists actually care about shit like that, it's all fiction about elemental animals anyway.
>>
>>32362340
Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Anata to Koibito Tsunagi. One episode hentai. Pink haired girl. Black haired girl. Nice animation and artstyle. Will bust your nut and your heart.
>>
>>32362351
Thanks anon, time to dive right into this stuff.
>>
>>32362327
>forgetting the two lesbians in Sea Mauville
>>
>>32362350
>games by Japanese people, added personal and cultural experience
>only if you view the games within the context of japanese culture
Like I said, I get you wanna get recognition for your gay stuff, but you won't get it, fags do not exist in the Pokemon world and never will. Stop being delusional anon.
>>
>>32362407
>Implying they're lesbians and not just highschool girls talking about secret stuff like in the original RSE
How delusional and autistic can faggots get? Oh wait, that's what this thread was all about
>>
>>32362454
Were they actually in the original RSE? I don't remember.
>>
File: 27636203_p0.jpg (115KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
27636203_p0.jpg
115KB, 480x640px
>>32362327
Are you forgetting the canon gay relationship? Can't blame you, I guess. They cut the dialogue out of the English version, so it wasn't noticed by many, but in Japan, it became a meme.
>>
>>32362528
This was actually funny back when BW first leaked and began to be translated.
>>
File: qRSAu73.png (1MB, 574x1172px) Image search: [Google]
qRSAu73.png
1MB, 574x1172px
>>32362443
>Gays or lesbians will never be in pokemon.

Go on anon.
>>
>>32362649
Don't forget the two girls in seamauville in oras.
>>
>>32362649
She just calls her "cute" in Japanese, though.
>>
>>32362671
Cute is the Japanese sexy though
>>
Pokemon is still a game primarily for kids so obviously they're not going to put in canon homo romances for 10 year old Toshio to ask his mom and dad about.

But that said they know Pokemon also has a huge manchild fanbase of 30 year olds... and they put this teasing stuff in for them, and all the weird shit like the two Sea Mauville lesbos or the gay Hiker or the fucking Eevee user thing in S/M./
>>
>>32362791
The gay hiker is a joke. I don't think very many people take it seriously. There are no explicit homos in Pokemon, though. There's slight hinting, jokes, or people taking things the wrong way. That's it.
>>
>>32362817

All these things are jokes for more mature players. Like the weird Battle Chateau NPCs.
>>
>>32362833
I want more of them. I don't care if it gets the "/u/ is shit get out degenerates" people assblasted, I want more of them. I unironically think they're funny.
>>
>>32362791
Even if it wasn't for kids, no one would still dare make the main character gay, like Red, Hilbert or now Moon. Not many adults are trilled by the idea of playing as and self inserting as a gay. No company would take this risk, unless they want to suicide.
>>
>>32362845

I agree, I love that shit.
>>
>>32362847
Can we just make romance optional? Or better yet, boot it completely and make everything platonic?
>>
>>32362856

No. We live in the waifu Era. You will take your forced Lillie and Nu-Fire Emblem and you will like it.
>>
>>32362867

Welp, time to convince Trump to drop a few more bombs.
>>
File: 1437171362934.jpg (61KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1437171362934.jpg
61KB, 601x601px
>>32362867
f-fuck you
>>
>>32362856
They started out with optional. Yancy. Turns out she got no attention because she was optional. But that didn't stop shipping. Rosa/Nate or Hugh/Rosa became much more popular. The "optional" romance was a waste of effort on GF's part, nothing more.

The reason they didn't give up right then and there was because shipping was still popular, but optional route didn't work, they made a literal waifubait, one Masuda confirmed in an interview was made just to be a romantic interest. Shauna. Everyone hates her. Serena became much more popular. Came ORAS, and they more waifubaits, May and Zinnia. Fucking Courtney and Steven became more popular waifubaits.

They want to add romance. They don't know how. It only worked with SM because people liked Lillie, not just the ships.
>>
>>32362649
If you think this is shows they're Canon lesbian compels then you should see what happens next when you meet them again,

>They're both in a room together, one of Anna locks the dour so they can practice kissing, and when you Talk to them, they even blush.

Also if you think it's just ORAS, they say even gayer things in the original RSE.

And they're not just in the games, they also made an appearance In the TCG. It's a full art art card and both of them are in it.

So I can say with full confidence that these two are Canon lesbians,
>>
>>32362924
They're not canon lesbians. This is what's called "teasing".
>>
>>32362485
Yes
>>32362528
>gay canon
That "theory" was a joke anon, don't be too gay to the point you're delude yourself

>>32362649
>>32362657
>My cute 'kohai' (as they call 'em in Japan, highschool girls tend to be very close, like sisters)
>calls it gay
not even gonna explain, keep being delusional yurifags

>>32362761
No, that's 'erokawa' or 'sekushii'

>>32362817
That's because gays are the general meme in Japan, they don't discriminate against them, but treat them as jokes
>>
>>32363219
>theory
He literally, in no unclear words, says he loves Hilbert. That is gay.
>>
>>32362924
>They're both in a room together, one of Anna locks the dour so they can practice kissing, and when you Talk to them, they even blush.

I don't wanna waste my time debunking your BS, so tell me: are you purposely being an faggot autist? Or just falseflagging?
>>
>>32363219
>I don't understand Japanese culture but let me correct you about translations
No you fuckwit, the Japanese use cute like a Westerner would use sexy.
>>
>>32363229
>He literally, in no unclear words, says he loves Hilbert
Unless we both live in a different parallel Universe, I'm 100% sure he doesn't anon, you're literally crossing the line of autism here
>>
>>32363234
Are you a fucking retard anon? You're telling ME about Japanese culture? Go study Japanology, live in Japan for 3 years, be surrounded by Japanese people even in the west and do fucking research instead of being a weeaboo, THEN we'll talk
>Inb4 I've lived in Japan for 10 years and still live there
>>
>>32362924
The Japanese think teenage girls crushing on one another is an adorable phase they'll grow out of
>>
>>32363274
He's baiting, there's no way someone who studied even the slightest bit of Japanese culture would say something so stupid.

>>32363231
C'mon anon, that's clear autism, shouldn't be anything new from the regular shit we get here
>>
So can anyone back their words up or is it all hearsay?
>>
>>32363274
I went to college there to study civil engineering but you won't believe that because you don't see the proof, which also applies to (you)

>>32363288
There's a reason borikko is a thing
>>
>>32363278
Japanese teenage girls and boys go through strict education anon. If anything, Japanese highschool girls tend to stick together a HELL lot more than Western girls tend to. You tend to see some weird shit in anime where girlfriends grab each others boobs n stuff, but just like the language in anime, it's something you won't see in Japan itself
>>
>>32363320
>crushing equals perving out
wut
>>
>>32363313
I have no proof to say you didn't go there to study civil engineering, but there's a difference between that and living there for years and studying the Japanese culture, clearly
>don't see the proof
I could speak Japanese to you right now and ask you culural stuff in Japanese and see how hard you'll fail at even replying within a day, but just like all fags on this board, it's a waste of time. I came to realize that after sometimes giving either clear images or links or even articles as proof, and then anons would go ballistic, call BS and start shitposting like crazy.
>>
>>32363341
You're talking about love crushing right? As in one person having a crush on someone else?
>>
What the hell is /You/r?
>>
>>32363354

Why are you so asshurt about anonymous people's yuri fantasies?
>>
>>32363372
>Implying I'm hurt about yurifags fantasies when the conversation is about Japanese culture
No anon, I'm just a normal guy who can't stand people talking BS about culture and facts without back-up, and when they realize they've shut up on the spot and have no more valid arguments, they'll ask you: why are you so asshurt?
It's simple, fags do not exist in the Pokémon World and never will, mainly because it's a kids game and Japan is even more strict than the West when it comes to stuff like this, period
>>
>>32363231
>So two girls who locked themselves in a together for some reason aren't suspected to be gay or doing gay things.

Okay, the Lillie and chicken one has a lot of holes in it. And can easily be argued. But GF Is literally spelling it out that these tWo are actually lesbians.

If you got some evidence that theses two are not then go ahead and tell me, if not and your just throwing out random words to make yourself sound like your making a point, then just take this huge "L" and get BTFO.
>>
>>32363396
>It's simple, fags do not exist in the Pokémon World and never will, mainly because it's a kids game and Japan is even more strict than the West when it comes to stuff like this, period

Yeah but who cares, it's just people's fantasies. And there is some teasing, which people run with because it's harmless.

Why do you care so much?
>>
>>32363078
>They're are not Canon lesbians

You can provide proof for that statement, right.
>>
>>32362912
Hold on. Is that Shauna fact actually true?
>>
>>32363440
About Masuda making her as just waifubait? Yes. He says that they added Shauna so that she'll fall in love with male character and develop friendship with female, because love is a fitting theme for France. He literally admitted to making a waifubait.
>>
>>32363401
It's laughable how I just talked about how strict Japan is when it comes to gay stuff, especially in a kids game, yet here you are assuming 'two middleschool/highschool girls are gay because they are locked up in a room by themselves'. Anon, in my time, girls locked themselves up in classrooms or restrooms all the time to talk about girl stuff, it's in their nature. Especially in Japan stuff like that happens, I've seen it. I also understood it because back in the day whe I wanted to talk to a friend or classmate about a girl I like, I would do the same thing. If you can't even understand that, then there's no reason to waste my time here.
>>
>>32363358
Yes. Crushing as in puppy love. What the fuck did you think I meant?
>>
>>32363401
>>32363409
>>32363416
I appreciate how you want to defend your autistic gay fantasies, but do me a favor: don't talk about proof when you're the one with no back up AT ALL.
Also, what this guy said >>32363465
>>
>>32363477

I'm not talking about proof at all. In fact I posted before saying how there isn't going to be gay content because the games are for kids, and at most there is only teasing. But that said, who fucking cares? It's the nature of fans to run with things.
>>
>>32363469
>puppy love
You're refferening to Senpai-Kouhai relations then? As in a little Kouhai who follows and admires her Senpai, and the Senpai that teaches her stuff (including about boys), that's actually common in anime, but VERY uncommon in Japan. It's mostly Japanese highschool girls with a very close friendship
>>
>>32363489
Sorry then, I thought you were the one who kept talking about proof and me being asshurt for some reason
>>
>>32363251
He says to the female protagonist that he has zero interest in a girl her. Then goes on to describe the time he fell in love, actually using the term love. The time he's talking about is the Summer two years ago, the time when he meets Hilbert. He describes a few more things, I don't remember clearly, but one of them was how his partner left. Again, fitting Hilbert.

Even if you don't want to call Hilbert gay, you would be wrong, but even if you don't want to considering the protagonist gay, the Hiker definitely is. He enters the Ferris wheal, asks a boy about if he had a love, mentions how hot it is, but doesn't show any interest in a girl.
>>
File: 1489410879809.png (474KB, 645x549px) Image search: [Google]
1489410879809.png
474KB, 645x549px
>>32361179
As far as we know... Lillie needed a place to bury her giant futa cock, and only the chicken loves her enough/has enough vaginal capacity to help.
>>
>>32363489
There is no teasing, only gay fans interpreting things their way even though they know Game Freak don't even wanna come close to something gay in their games. I think one anon here already talked about how strict Japan is and how they treat gays like a joke
>>
>>32361179
>/you/ri
>not c/u/cks
>>
>>32363416
The one who makes the statement needs to provide proof, buddy. Give me an I'm-game image that has them admitting they're gay. Oh wait, you can't. Because it doesn't exist. Because it's teasing.

I'll eat my words if you do, though.
>>
>>32363499
>zero interest on a girl like her
>implying this means zero interest in any girl
>summer two years ago
>could be any fucking NPC, but it was Hilbert
>conclusion: the Hiker is gay
Oh shit, so I was talking to an ignorant autist all the time? I love how you went from 'HilbertxHiker canon gay couple' to Hilbert isn't, bu the Hiker is, after realizing you're pulling BS out your ass. That's a fag for ya, stretching things the gay way when simple and clear as fuck fags don't exist in the Pokémon world
>>
>>32363514
It's a bait thread. Needed to make that obvious. The satisfactions you get from (You)s is doubled when the bait is obvious.
>>
>>32363502

There is definitely teasing because they are aware adults play these games too. So things not for kids are teased. How much of that is gay shit, I don't know. But there is stuff like the transsexual Beauty in Battle Chateau. This is for adults to find and have a chuckle at.

The Teammates in Sea Mauville are likely the same, if only because all of Sea Mauville was quite adult.
>>
>>32363525
Blame the fucking "Poketubers" who make those shitty "theory" videos, basically saying this happened and this word was used and fits this person so it's canon", the autism in this world is getting out of hands
>>
>>32363525
>I love how you went from 'HilbertxHiker canon gay couple' to Hilbert isn't
>Even if you don't want to call Hilbert gay, you would be wrong
I didn't go anywhere.

>stretching things
Yeah, you would know a thing or two about stretching.
>>
>>32363490
I never said it was common, I said that the Japanese (probably only the men) thought it was an adorable phase that they'd grow out of, hence why it keeps showing up in anime.
>>
>>32363540
I think you're the one who knows about stretching anon
>>
>>32363525
>>implying this means zero interest in any girl
Yes, because he hasn't shown any interest. He COULD be interested in girls. Just like any character COULD be interested in boys.

>>could be any fucking NPC, but it was Hilbert
And again, there is no other example of this. It COULD be any character, but as far as we know, it was only Hilbert. Saying it was someone else, based on nothing, is called making "headcanon".
>>
>>32363532
For your information, this is the text:
"Yes, a mere half year ago I was a Black Belt! Quite the transformation, wouldn't you say"
1. She's called a Karate Master in Japanese, a title for both genders to achieve, and girls tend to look more masculine, so her going from that to a slender 'muh looks" beauty doesn't make her trans, no need to make Kotaku's word your Bible
2. A blackbelt is a title for men and women who achieve the highest level of Karate, so for you to assume she was already a man before shows how ignorant you are and how little research you do
But hey, who fucking cares, it's all about how (You) wanna interpret it, right?
>>
>>32363501
Males have higher anal capacity than girls have vaginal capacity. Let Lillie stick it in Sun.
>>
>>32363554
Don't bother, I'm done with the lecture. A teacher gets paid no matter how autistic his students are, I don't so I'm done here, don't waste your time with them anon
>>
>>32363453
Wtf!? Thanks for clearing that up. Never knew that. What a complete failure though
>>
File: pokemon_trans.png (670KB, 1152x580px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_trans.png
670KB, 1152x580px
>>32363561

The original Japanese text mentions "the power of medical science"
>>
>>32363557
>And again, there is no other example of this. It COULD be any character, but as far as we know, it was only Hilbert. Saying it was someone else, based on nothing, is called making "headcanon".
Sweet fucking Jesus, the controversy!! So you ARE an autist after all?! It always sucks putting people in their place with knowledge and results, only for them to slip up and then you realize their degeneratic autism... Whatever anon, keep being deluded with your "impecable as far as we know theory", you're doing God's work contributing to the autist side of life!
>>
>>32363440
Yep.
>http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/02/14/afterwords-unabridged-pokemon-x-and-y.aspx
>There are hints of a romance between the player character and Shauna, especially during the fireworks scene, did this romance angle come from the fact that Paris is the city of love? Or would you like future Pokémon games to include more of a love story?
>Yes, with France being the basis for the region, I wanted to implement some elements of romance with Shauna when playing as a boy and express a deep friendship when playing as a girl. For example, when running through the forest early in the game, Shauna will stay behind the player. We did this to express that Shauna is interested in the player. The fireworks scene also expressed Shauna and the player becoming closer to each other – going from just having met, to becoming friends, to becoming very close friends.

In the future, I think I may add more romantic elements if I can do it in a fun way. However, I don't think I want to take it in a direction that shows people fighting or a relationship falling apart. Doing that would take too much of the focus off of catching Pokémon! (laughs)
>>
>>32363594
>people fighting or a relationship falling apart
>Ohmori makes Aether family
Kek.
>>
>>32363605
Yeah, and look where it got us. Cutscenes and fade-to-black scenes out the fucking ass.
>>
>>32363589
>medical science
>not medicine and beauty creams and all that shit, but an actual fucking surgery
Anon, talk about stretching things... Medical science is EXACTLY all that shit women see on TV that "promise" to look like a babe or to look younger, but you can deny that as well and come up with some other autistic shit can you?
>>
>>32363567
Would that be gay, though? A guy taking in a dick is gay, but the partner is girl, so I'm confused.
>>
>>32363619

Life gets a easier when you forget about labels and like what you like.
>>
>>32363619
Does it matter?
>>
>>32363613
You mean in Japan? That's what 'いがく' is mostly used for, medicine (mostly the drinkable ones in alittle bottle for after work or in the morning)
>>
>>32363630
>>32363633
But gay shit is gay. Do you want to become gay by liking gay shit, anon?
>>
>>32363636
I'm already gay, I prefer cute boys to girls any day. Particularly, cute male Pokemon
>>
>>32363634
Yes, that term is mostly used for drinkable medicine in Japan. Actual surgery is called '手術 (しゅじゅつ). But for some reason that other anon thinks 'medical science' means going for surgery to become trans
>>
File: SLgswap.png (468KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
SLgswap.png
468KB, 800x600px
>>32363567
>>
Here's a potential explanation for hinting at homosexual relationships without outright stating anything: It's for kids and it would be inappropriate/unnecessary to make anything explicit.
>>
>>32363634
>>32363646
You two speak nip? Can you confirm >>32362052's talk about nips complaining about SM's story (sun and lillie "romance" story vs chicken and lillie "lillie" story)?
>>
>>32363613

Black Belts are dudes. Exclusively dudes. Female martial artists in Pokemon are something else. Fighter Girls or whatever
>>
>>32363465
Ya, I thought so, it is senseless logic.

First for the middle and the end of your article, you kept on comparing the real life world to pokemon. I think that's the part where I know this was BS.

So girls where you come from lock themselves together to talk about private stuff, yes I can see that being a good argument. but you didn't mentioned about the part about the blushing. Those two were acting awkwardly strange, after you coght them doing there thing. There reaction alone tell you that theyers something. And if it was just a personal secret then I think they would have just stop talking and told you did you hear anything.

>Japanese kids shows and games wouldn't allow gays in. Because it's illegal.

So your acting like pokemon didn't sneak something not child appropriate before. Do I even need to say it. You know what I'll save you the troubles.
>>
>>32362528
What did they say?
>>
>>32363665
I think it was something like
>boy it sure it has in here
>it's like a suana, I tell you hwat
>boy... you ever had a lover before?
>woo, that was refreshing! I feel like I know you a bit better, ya know!?
>>
>>32363659
>but you didn't mentioned about the part about the blushing
>Literally said to talk to a friend or classmate about a girl I like, I would do the same thing
Fuck you anon, I'm done here, I can only be this patient and inform you this much, if you don't want to use your brains, read, understand and do research, there's no use continuing.
>>
>>32363654
Not one of them, but I did see a Tweet from one of the artists I follow saying just that a few days ago. This apparently was a criticism a common on some "Game catalog board", whatever the fuck that is. Unfortunately, my Kanji is still shit, so I can't look any further. What I do know is by using a translator to change Kanji into Kana. And that would take too long to look through who knows how many posts.
>>
>>32363683
>Implying this makes him gay
Is it me, or are faggot these days even more autistic than before?

>>32363657
Black Belts are for both sexes you fucking idiot, they don't always use title references from the games, take the facts, shut your ass up and fuck off
>>
>>32363695
Dang, alright. Maybe I should learn nip or something then. Seems like it'd take a while though.
>>
>>32363649
cuntboys are hot
>>
>>32363695
What's this about? My kanji's good, so it shouldn't be a problem
>>
File: tumblr_mg5x61nfdw1qc8g6no1_500.jpg (517KB, 500x675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mg5x61nfdw1qc8g6no1_500.jpg
517KB, 500x675px
>>32363711
There's this. This is likely what XY is referring to. I think this is the localization, but here XY seems to imply that the breakup the hiker had was mended.
>>
>>32363734
So a Hiker giving advice about love and breakup makes him gay?
>>
>>32363683
Found it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO0tyHfobiQ
>>
>>32363759
It's not as gay as I thought, actually. It's not explicitly clear he's referring to Hilbert as his lover in B2W2 and XY, especially since there's no other dialogue. You could probably hedge a bit and say this is all an allusion to Andy's past lover or something.
>>
>>32363759
He also talks about his own experience with love and breaks ups. From the "Summer two years ago".

>>32363766
There is more dialogue.
>>
>>32363772
I can't find any other dialogue other than >>32363761 and >>32363734. If you have more dialogue please show me because at this point I'm starting to think the Hiker x Hilbert meme is vastly overstated (thus why it's a meme). I'm unironically mad they changed his script though.
>>
>>32363781
I can probably find images, but a quick google search in Japanese gave me this page, which supposedly lists all dialogue. And there's a lot more. Some while riding the Ferris Wheal, after getting off of Ferris Wheal, and some on second encounter, second ride and after second ride.
http://dic.pixiv.net/a/%E3%83%8A%E3%83%84%E3%83%9F%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF
>>
>>32363781
I think its overstated mostly because at the time of the BW era games release, even having vaguely homosexual interactions or dialogue in a game like this and of this rating was still seen as shocking and new overall.
>>
>>32363613
>>32363634
>>32363646
>drinkable medicine
Oh, so like hormones?
>>
>>32363796
Searched a bit more, this is what I got. This is for the second ride:

Hey, you came, boy! Summertime doesn't last! Enjoying it?
If you're not enjoying quite enough, how 'bout you and I make a summer memory on the Ferris wheel! [ Yes / No ]
[ No ]
What! I say what, boy! Kind of a downer, you are!
How could you forget the time we spent together? Eh?
Our summer together doesn't have to wait 'til next year! Y'know? I'll stick around, so I hope you change your mind!
[ Yes ]
Really! Oh, really! Boy! I think we're gonna make some big progress in our relationship here!
Well, first, in place of a greeting, let's charge into a Pokémon battle!
(Same as the first battle.)
Boy, your Pokémon sure are sturdy! They're fine, they are!
I believe there'll be a lot of growth and possibilities ahead of you, boy!
Well then, better get on with it...
Time for today's main dish! We're heading into the Ferris wheel!
Let's roll, boy! Come on!
(They get on.)
Ho ho... sure is humid... like a sauna, boy, I tell you what!
Ahhh, it's so hot... you're really sweatin', boy...
By the way... boy... you ever had a lover?
(They get off.)
Our shirts are soaked with sweat, but it tells the story of the time we passed, boy!
And with this, we've developed a deeper understanding!
Our summer vacation together will never end!
Well, see you again, boy!

source: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version/58094326
>>
>>32363893
That's hot.
The image in >>32363734 shows BW2, so I was expecting more BW2, not something this hot.
>>
>>32363904
Yep. And in XY it says he found love (but never specifies with who, or if he got back together with the person he broke up with in >>32363734)
>>
>>32363646

>surgery to become trans

that's not how this works
>>
>>32363686
Okay that's the blushing part, so what about the reaction part. Why did they act so weird when you found them. They where having troubles taking. And once they did.

Also there location, it wasn't even close to school.
>>
>>32363772
>>32363796
>>32363893
You look like a complete retard if you think that makes him gay, that's what's called 'stretching things'. An older man talking with a younger man about love is common and more so in anime and games. The "hot" part is a reference to how fucking hot it is in Japan during summer and how during that time even young people sweat a lot faster. But you can go find some other excuse to justify your unexisting gay ship. How come people are so delusional these days? Is the era of logic over maybe?

>>32365962
You are by far the most feisty autist I have ever met, I LITERALLY explained EVERYTHING in one post, but you keep asking the same question because you somehow hope I'll magically say 'oh yes you're right, they're gay after all'.
The reaction is fucking natural, if you're in a room with someone talking about private stuff ESPECIALLY a girl talking about a boy she likes, THAT'S the reaction she'll make. And the room doesn't matter, they're highschool girl trainers, they can be anywhere talking about this stuff.
I look forward to your reply about something else that I already explained, fags on this board can be really autistic
>>
>>32366097
The reason why is because people have become more dirty minded anon. Even if something was meant to be pure and innocent, people will instantly either think of sex, hentai, gay stuff etc.
>>
File: 1480605688155.jpg (64KB, 720x977px) Image search: [Google]
1480605688155.jpg
64KB, 720x977px
>>32361179
Take it from a shipper, boy: logic ain't got a damn thing to do with ships.

If it's cute or hot, shipping will find a way, and until you get real psychic-types to reprogram peoples' minds, you can't do a damn thing to stop it.
>>
File: Senior_&_JrROZA.png (60KB, 191x229px) Image search: [Google]
Senior_&_JrROZA.png
60KB, 191x229px
>>32366097
>The two girls locked together in one room are talking about boys they like.

Look at their official art for a moment. Don't tell me that regular girls in Japanese schools are this close. They're literally close to each other every time we see them, wether it be in game and out. Does that not tell you anything about them. They're close friends inside of school and out side of school. They're close anouth to let one touch one another. And this official art should just tell you th ed rest of the story.

They're literally lesbians, just igmit it, GF puts a lot of secrets in pokemon, they put innuendos and murder and etc. The only people that can't see this is either a child or a delusional person who can't expect that these are literally lesbians.

Just get BTFO.
>>
>>32366823
Here's a pic of what my have happened.
>>
>>32366823
>anouth
>igmit
>>
>>32366097
>The "hot" part is a reference to how fucking hot it is in Japan during summer
>in a game set in New York
That's what's called 'stretching things'. Though this is just an obvious bait at this point.
>>
>>32361179
>two characters like each other
>get shipped
>two characters don't
>get shipped
>two characters REALLY don't
>get shipped
>two characters don't know each other at all
>get shipped
You can't fight shipfags
>>
>>32361998
Too low
>>
>>32366906
That's because only tumblrtards ship things and most people from tumblr are even more autistic than the people here.
>>
>>32366097
>You are by far the most feisty autist I have ever met, I LITERALLY explained EVERYTHING in one post,

No, you really didn't. But I'll be happy to explain where you want wrong.

First comparing your life experience to a pokemon game. Not to mention where ever you live in Japan my not be the exact location for the real life place hoenn maybe based off. And that can be point down to your argument, because not all places in Asia don't have the exact same cultures or similar functions.

>They are talking about boys they like,

Now that's completely stupid. Why? Because even they said so. Anna literally says she was teaching meg how to be trainer. Or probably something els. But a bigger problem is, if they were talking about boys then why would they need to hide and lock themselves together in one room. And before you say they could be talking about boys. Think about this, if it's regular for girls to talk about boys then why would they need to hide? And before you say they're shy, then you've convinced me you are an idiot. Because Anna by any mean is not scared to let her emotions out. Even when you meet them. Anna literally goes on and says something about how cute here partner is, PARTNER!! She literally calls meg here partner. And it really makes you think. What could of happens to make Anna want to hide like that with meg. She's the one to lock y he dour remember that. So that would indicate that this was something she had in her mind to do. If Anna was "quote on quote talking about boys" she wouldn't have a problem talking about it out side, since she's the masculine one.

And the fact that she called meg her partner. And their official art shows meg literally putting her arm around Anna. And they have never mentioned anything about boys or gave us any little hints about them liking boys. I can literally say that these two are in fact lesbians.
>>
>>32366097
I dunno dude, that Hiker seems a lot like a gay pedophile.
>>
>>32363858

Those are in pill form or injections, jackass.
>>
How the fuck does this trash, bait thread have 150 replies? What the fuck /vp/
>>
>>32369028
(You) farmers gathered
>>
File: HNI_0028.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0028.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>32361179
Nigga, canonically straight characters are going to get gay art. Don't have an autistic fit just because you don't like an image of Sun sucking Hau's beenus weenus.
>>
File: 32.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
>>32361179
>2017.
>Not wanting to be a cute lesbian loli.
Get out, normalfag.
>>
>>32363465
>I knew girls that locked themselves up in rooms, yet told me everything they would talk about alone together.
If you're going to roleplay why would you do it as a third wheel cuck?
>>
>>32370663
>implying /ll/ isn't normie-tier by now
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.