[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>knock Solgaeo down to 1/3 health >throw ultra ball >caught

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (118KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
118KB, 540x304px
>knock Solgaeo down to 1/3 health
>throw ultra ball
>caught instantly
>Beldum at only a few health and asleep
>spamming ultra balls and nothing's fucking working
The hell happened to catch rates on newer mons
>>
Version Mascots for main non-remake versions have had a catachrate of 45 ever since Gen 5 because they've been mandatory catches ever since.
>>
You can catch Solgaleo with no effort in any damn ball because it's suppose to join you. I think mine is in a fucking Heal Ball.
>>
>>32359062
Mascot legends were always easy to catch. They have 30-45 catch rates while other legends have 3.
>>
>>32359081
*Gen 4

Palkia and Dialga's were ~30 if I remember right, very close to chatot which was the big thing I noticed.
>>
>>32359098
True, but Gen 5 marked the beginning of Mandatory Version Mascots so they boosted it further to 45, which is usually enough to capture something with low HP in most balls.
>>
Beldum was a gift mon that was never meant to be caught. Then GF stopped caring and didn't alter the catch rate.
>>
>>32359085
>not using premier for the aesthetics
>>
>>32359062
The best thing about catching Beldum is that its only move is take down, so once it wakes up it will immediately kill itself if it has low enough HP.
>>
>>32359430
Not if you have a ghost pokemon out.
>>
>>32359237
>not using repeat ball for aesthetics
>>
>>32359725
>not using regular pokeballs only
>>
>>32359085
>not using a sun ball
>>
>>32359085
>prove your strength to this sacred beast
>Quickballmao
>Congratulations, you caught Solgaleo
>sent to grow some berries.

From the plot perspective it made me feel really bad.

Beldum's a special case, it's the only non-legendary with a bottom low catchrate
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_catch_rate
>>
>>32359062
>He didnt catch necrozma and the tapus
>>
>>32359860
>Not using Luxury Balls only
>>
File: IMG_2526.jpg (175KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2526.jpg
175KB, 1033x679px
>>32359860
>>
>>32360544
checked
also
>Quickballmao
>sent to grow some berries.
kek
>>
>>32359129
End this meme
>Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle are 45
>Kabuto, Omanyte and Aerodactyl are 45
>Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan are 45
>Eevee is 45
>Lapras is 45
>Mr. Mime is 45
None of these Pokemon were available in the wild in Gen 1. There was never intended to be anything past Gen 1. Yet they have a catch rate of 45, not 3.
>>
>>32359860
I used to do that, but now I do >>32360565
>>
>>32359062
Yeah legends have gotten easier since they've became mandatory. On the bright side it helps if you want to catch them in special balls like the apricot balls
>>
>>32359062
Beldum is probably the hardest mon to catch outside of some non story progress legendaries
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.