[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want in a return to Alola game? I personally would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Necrozma.png (413KB, 1306x794px) Image search: [Google]
Necrozma.png
413KB, 1306x794px
What do you want in a return to Alola game?

I personally would like it to act as both a third version and a sequel, having aftergame content that basically acts as a sequel to the main game.
>>
I don't. I'd rather them actually put some effort into the next set of games, the kind of effort they put into HG/SS, B/W, and B2/W2.
>>
Why is everyone convinced this "Project Stars" is an Alola game? Sounds more fitting for a game where you fight against Team Galactic to me.
>>
>>32357609
I really don't want DP remakes. I'm hoping like hell Nintendo is pushing GF to hurry and finish up on the 3DS so they can move on to the switch. No way GF would have DP remakes as their last games for the 3DS. No fucking way.
>>
>>32357616
They're either stopping on remakes or SM2/3rd version if gen 7 really is the last on 3DS. If the 6th gen was the last gen on 3DS ORAS would've been the last games on the 3DS.
>>
File: IMG_0482.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0482.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>Pokémon following you
>battle frontier
>more customisation available
>skippable cutscenes
>revisit Kanto
>Gyms built
>Johor starter megas
>move tutors
>Return of PSS
>moveset and stat adjustments for some Pokemon
>diving available
>>
>>32357599
I dont want Alola visit again... at least not anytime soon. The story of Alola seems finished to me and the region just isnt interesting mysterious enough to go there once again

Id rather get a new gen or a remake of gen 4 (allthough i think its too early for that)

The only instance when i wouldnt matter Alola third game/sequel is if next game would be double Kalos-Alola game and would work as a third version/sequel to both. That would be exciting and satisfying. Otherwise nope
>>
>>32357644
>wouldnt matte
Wouldnt mind that is, shit me
>>
>>32357599
A 3rd version game with Necrozma would be awesome, it would probably get an alt forme tho

It'd be awesome if Zygarde somehow got enhanced, like in its Complete forme gets to be permanent like the 2 other formes and keeps Aura Break due to the plot or something, It is in Alola for a reason, unless gf still wanna cuck it ouf ot the story
>>
>>32357599
>I personally would like it to act as both a third version and a sequel, having aftergame content that basically acts as a sequel to the main game.
So a bigger Delta Episode then.
>>
>>32357638
It's revisit Kanto or all the other things you listed. Pick one. We all know which Gamefreak would pick.
>>
>>32357638
>>32357750
I dont get why people insist on revisiting Kanto and/or making it in one game with Alola

First of all Kanto is rather bland in comparison to pretty much every region except Johto (thats why it was a good fit for them to be together in second gen), specially next to the tropical Alola

And second thing: im afraid Kanto in SM graphic style would lose A LOT of what makes it fun and special. Even in HGSS Kanto already felt worse than in RGBY or FRLG. With 7th gen grpahics it would be even worse, caves would be even smaller, some places would be closed off etc

Id rather get a fullblown Kanto reremake on its own than making it a part of Alola game
>>
>>32357638
Gamefreak had all of this ideas planned, but now that they know that's what the fans want they'll do something completely different just to "surprise" us.
>>
>>32357609
After ORAS I'd rather never see remakes again
>>
>>32357599
I'm not sure honestly
I enjoyed S/M enough to want to revisit Alola, especially in better graphics. But at the same time I don't see myself getting excited for a by the numbers 3rd version.

To be fair, I don't think a standard 3rd version would be suitable for the first Switch Pokemon game either, if the rumors are to be trusted. I think GF will do something different with Stars.
>>
New game announcement likely this year?
>>
>>32357609
Why not Galactic in Alola?
>>
File: sad penguin.jpg (11KB, 320x381px) Image search: [Google]
sad penguin.jpg
11KB, 320x381px
>>32357750
the fact they would totally do that is the biggest sin of all.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.