[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Owlfags, Stats don't matter Design doesn't matter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: Sad bro.jpg (8KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
Sad bro.jpg
8KB, 197x255px
Dear Owlfags,

Stats don't matter
Design doesn't matter
I don't care if it's utter shit in competative
I don't care if it has sausage fingers
I don't even care about IT
All I care about is that it's better than whatever stupid shit Owlfags have to show and you can get buttmad about incineroar still being better than decidueye in every single fucking way no matter your argument.
>>
>>32356666
Why would you bump my stupid shit? I'm just (you) fishing. Anyone with half a brain can see that.

Also, fuck you, I was going to make another N thread.
>>
>>32356666
This is now a decidueye thread
>>
>>32356639
>Nice autobiography

But I can see what your saying, you really love incineroar and you don't want him to be in Decidueye's shadow, I can understand that, no one wants there favorite starter to be a joke,

But you barafags take it to another level, over looking every little thing, literally pissing off not just owlfags, but other random minors. Yes we owls aren't any different, we caused people pain in the past, but it's not just the owls tho, that's what a lot of people over look, I would try to explain this but I'm not trying to make a autobiography either, so I'll end it here.
>>
>>32356639
Fuck off. You keep constantly invading our threads, so fuck off. You start all of the fights, and you know it.
>>
File: C6eByIxVYAEJZJI.jpg (150KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C6eByIxVYAEJZJI.jpg
150KB, 1200x675px
>>32358500
Why
Would
You
Bump
This
>>
>>32358500
>>32358511
>>32358514
bump beam lol
>>
>>32358514
owlfags can't detect blatant satire
>>
>>32356639
all starters suck. dont do competitive. this game is meant for fun, so have fun
>>
>>32358544
Using competitively viable mons is fun though
>>
>>32358544

sucks* is correct form for that sentence, fuck off you moron
>>
>>32358567
Shit bait
>>
>>32358567

he/she/ suck
you/it/they/them sucks
>>
>>32358514
--------------------------------B----------U-------------M-------P
>>
>>32358570
>>32358575
newfags get out
>>
>>32358580

why newfag? and actually both suck and sucks are correct but you are shit
>>
All of these threads suck shit

All three SM starters suck liquid dog shit and don't deserve to see the light of day
>>
>>32358759
Why do you faggots keep bumping this shit thread? There's no point.
>>
>>32358968
IT'S ALL >>32358500 's FAULT THREAD WAS GONNA DIE OTHERWISE REEEEEE
KYS OWLFAGS
>>
>>32358975
Why is it that you barafags always has to be so assholish? Is a concept as simple as politeness so difficult for you lot to comprehend?
>>
Barafags are the worst starter fanbase
>>
>>32356639
Anon, as a catbro, here's a piece of advise. Don't do this. You're making us look bad. Almost as bad as owlfags. Instead of getting our hands dirty by throwing feces at others, let us not touch feces in the first place. Can't we all just be friends and get along, as people who love Alolan starters? Even if you don't want to be friendly, just ignoring is enough, instead of throwing feces.
>>
>>32356676
stay mad numel
>>
>>32359066
It's bait, dumb catfag >>32356672
>>
>>32358500
You aren't as bad as other owlfags, and I can relate to your argument
>>
>>32359341
All owlfags are retarded. There are no "not as bad as others" among owlfags.
>>
>>32359341
Thanks I try my best to understand other people, but ever time I tried some one always ends up starting a war over it. I honestly believe that ash will get both Decidueye and incineroar. But every time I say that, some cat says rowlet is a comedy relief mon and it'll never evolve, which is untrue, everyone acts stupid in the series it's literally called the comedy relief anime. What don't people understand about that.

And then when I mentioned incineroar, the owls respond with, Cross from the movie will cross through dimensions and become ash's rival since he has a starter and a rockdog that will evolve into midday, and since he already has an incineroar ash doesn't need to evolve his litten all the way, wich is also wrong, Paul had a torterra way before ash caught his turtwig and his turtwig still fully evolved.

Why can't we all have one agreement, I know we'll never get along. But can we all just have a thread of a agreement that helps both owls and cats agree on one thing, that both starters will fully evolve.

They can even call it the "owlcat agreement thread." I don't really know how to make threads so I hope someone does it, but if not, fine I guess.
>>
>>32360333
You're terrible at pretending that you're anything but a barafag. It's transparent which side you are on.
>>
>>32360475
>barafag
HA! I'm a sealbro. I just hate barafags and owlfags.
>>
>>32360482
>I will pretend to be a neutral third party that hates both groups so that I can shit on the opposition
>Surely that will prevent them from calling me out on my behavior

Sure. Sure you are.
>>
>>32360524
Kek. Look at how the owlfags butt gets on fire as soon as someone calls you out on your retarded behavior. Why are you so mad over the truth?
>>
BUMP LOL
>>
>>32360546
So you ARE truly a barafag after all. Some good your lies did in the end.
>>
>>32360636
>i-i'll just call him a barafag! that'll show him!
>>
>>32356639
No wonder everyone hates us catbros.
>>
>>32362630
We hate you because you picked ugly looking barabait furfag trash and you have shit taste. Kill yourselves.
>>
File: fuckoff.png (22KB, 549x404px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.png
22KB, 549x404px
>>32365017
>>
BUMP KEK
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.