[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets say that the live action Detective Pikachu movie has a limited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
Lets say that the live action Detective Pikachu movie has a limited amount of Pokemon throughout the movie, say like 15-25 perhaps?Pick which ones they would shill on screen the most... It ain't that hard to guess...
>>
>>32351577
Probably just genwun mons to appeal the Pokemon go audience
>>
>>32351577
All starters with a Lucario thrown in.

>>32351745
>Probably just genwun mons
Or this.

>appeal the Pokemon go audience
Please go fuck yourself you retarded piece of shit.
>>
It will be set in New York and the only pokemon will be Pikachu, just like in merchandise.

There will be a few humans with pokemon names, like John Lucario, Jeffrey Charizard and Vanessa Lopunny.

Also at some point Pikachu will leave his droppings in the couch and it will be treated like a funny gag.
>>
>>32351577
>Bulbasaur
>Charmander
>Charizard
>Squirtle
>Butterfree
>Pidgeotto
>Zubat
>Meowth
>Gengar
>Magikarp
>Eevee
>Snorlax
>Dragonite
>Mewtwo
There, guaranteed views from American normie audience and Go players. If Japs were making this movie they'd put Lucario somewhere in there too but since Americans are in charge it's going to be just genwun.
>>
>>32351754
Not him but the movie is being made BECAUSE of the Pokemon Go hype
>>
>>32351577
Wait, is this screencap real?
>>
>>32351768
We get a movie every year. This is the 20th anniversary. It has nothing to do with Go. It's not even a genwun movie. They even REMOVED the genwun characters. It has nothing to do with genwun, other than showing a couple scenes. And that is the retarded anime team, not even GF.

Before you go spouting shit out of your stinking butthole, give a single example of GF giving a shit about Go audience.
>>
>>32351776
They're talking about the Detective Pikachu movie from Hollywood, you crabominable-faced bidoof.
>>
>>32351825
Well, I'm retarded. Sorry. I didn't even know this was a fucking thing. I thought this was just a hypothetical question. I take back all I said. Yes, it's clearly made all Go pandering.
>>
>>32351838
>I-I'm not retarded! Look at my thin skinned sarcasm of Whedon-pop edgyness!
There's two movies in production, the anniversary retcon "for fans" and the quick cash grab by LP. Hollywood NEVER markets its movies to children only, even the animated films need a family hook. Pikachu having a solo movie falls in line with this policy, if you disagree just ask 10 mothers if they recognize any pokemon and at least 7 will either say they only know Pikachu or call all pokemon "pikachus" (or think Pokémon is Pikachu's name).
>>
>>32351577
I just hope they recognize what Pokemon are popular and pander to Zardfags. I want to see my favorite in a retarded movie.
>>
>>32351577
Genwunmon and maybe Lucario.
>>
>>32351896
Anon, what makes you think it was sarcasm? Because it wasn't.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.