[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/VP/ help I'm freaking out Why do I not remember this mega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_6167-Mega_pidgeot1766361366.png (120KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6167-Mega_pidgeot1766361366.png
120KB, 400x480px
/VP/ help I'm freaking out
Why do I not remember this mega at all

Like at ALL
>>
>100% accurate Hurricane and Heat Wave
How?
>>
>>32351242
Because it's useless in every aspect.
>>
>>32351243
I duuno anon
This is why I'm freaking out
>>
I don't think Pidgey are even native to Hoenn, thats what. plus you get that mega stone like when, after the e4?
>>
>>32351242
I forgot all about Mega Pidgeot until I was trying to find another Mega yesterday. So don't worry anon, you're not alone.
>>
>>32351242
It's literally fucking useless and a waste of mega slot in every sense of the word
>>
>>32351242
no-one important uses it in-game (blue can use one in the battle tree but it isn't guaranteed)
it isn't memorable for being amazing/terrible because it isn't either of them
it's not available within gen 7 itself unless you use a serial code, and it isn't exactly given to you for free in oras

I probably missed something but you get the idea. mega pidgeot is bland as hell, at least mega audino is remembered for being shit
>>
>>32351381
>no-one important uses it in-game
I've said it before, but I think Zinnia's clan in the Delta Episode should have been the Avianids or something like that. In that respect, Zinnia would change from a Dragon-type master to a Flying-type one, and her ace could have been Mega-Pidgeot.

We get plenty of Dragon-type wanking, so to focus on Rayquaza's other typing would be nice for a change. On top of that, it better completes the trio of land, sea and sky, which is especially important when you consider it appears at the Sky Pillar. In addition, its new signature move, "Dragon" Ascent, is Flying-type.
>>
>>32351424
But Salamence is flying too
>>
>>32351432
Yeah but Drake has a Mega-Salamence
>>
>>32351287
Don't you get this one by looking behind a random sign or something
>>
>>32351242
what if it was electric/flying or anything that isn't normal type? would it be better?
>>
>>32351495
pretty much

>talk to a random npc in verdanturf, says her shroomish went missing near a sign
>find her shroomish for her (you do this by reading the sign, not by actually looking for it near the sign)
>npc gives you an intriguing stone
>take stone to mr. stone in rustboro
>he cleans it up and turns it into a pidgeotite

pretty convoluted and stupid imo. you'd think you would actually have to look for the shroomish rather than read the fucking sign to find it, but no.
>>
How good is Work up Pidgeot?
>>
>>32351242
Berenstein bears
>>
super saiyan pidgeotto best pidgeotto
>>
>>32351242
>re-remakes of red/blue/yellow
>vomiting at the thought of blue using this
all they had to do was give it like 30 speed and 70 special
min max this bird, its never been good
>>
>>32351796
>give it like 30 speed and 70 special
It's not far off, anon
+20 Spd, +65 SpAtk, +5 Def, +10 SpDef
>>
>>32351424
I like this idea Anon.
>>
>>32351242
Holy fuck I forgot this existed too.
Wow.
>>
>focus blast never
>>
I forgot because I never used it and put down ORAS pretty quickly.
>>
>>32351796
But it looks good!

>tfw pidegeots been one of my favourites since the beginning and they finally had a chance to redeem it and they blew it

At least M ampharos is a little viable
>>
>>32351248
Other than the actual official reveal, it wasn't really hyped up much, and the way of getting it in game is quite convoluted so you could miss it if you didn't know where to get it already. Also don't know if you play competitive but it was never really used all that much.
>>
>>32352093
>sing never
>>
>>32351242
I like it's design. But it was revealed at the same time as Mega Beedrill, i fall in love with the bee and forgot the bird.
>>
>>32352415
>fall
Fell sorry
>>
>>32351243
How do you get heat wave on it?
>>
>>32351515
It's not

>>32351242
>Draw a Pidgeot
>Give it a long feather
>Call it a mega evolution

You forgot because it's shit
>>
>>32353419
tutor
>>
>>32351287
Pidgeotto can be caught as DexNav Pokémon in the Safari Zone. Nice touch as the Lilycove Museum with Pidgeot statues is nearby.
>>
>>32351242
>bird
>cannot sing
>>
>>32351242
It's entirely possible to only be aware of it because of its introduction in CoroCoro. You can't get its stone, or even a Pidgeot, until ORAS' postgame.
>>
It's a bad copy of Tornadus, without mixed potential and sustain, it's just better in every aspect but no in accuracy.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.