[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could GameFreak/The Pokemon Company do to split the fanbase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Pokedex.png (821KB, 1800x789px) Image search: [Google]
Pokedex.png
821KB, 1800x789px
What could GameFreak/The Pokemon Company do to split the fanbase on hating or loving it with Plus and Minus?
>>
>>32348402

Changing the battle system to real-time
>>
>>32348414
But still commanded by the player like in The Last Guardian. The split would be even more 50 50 if it actually worked well unlike TLG
>>
Lmao someone actually thinks that shit UI and edge-ass realistic designs look good
>>
>>32348426
This
>>
Players can do the badges in any order. Pokemon appear in the overworld. Basically all the stuff that should have been here since the DS.
>>
>>32348402
Keep doing the same thing.
>>
Doing a shit game like sun and moon
Some faggots will say they like it and thank daddy nintendo for making shitgames and making their lives better
Meanwhile strong independent men like me will buy it and go to the internet saying how bad it iss, while having over 200 hours of playtime
>>
>>32348426
>International

Fuckheads can't even into National Dex
>>
>>32348402
Absolutely anything. Game Freak could literally deliver THE perfect game, and some contrarian faggot would whine about not agreeing with the direction the series was headed, and a bunch of retarded beta hipsters would adopt that vague claim as their meme mantra. Game Freak could deliver a literal piece of dog shit on a stick, and some contrarian faggot somewhere would praise the bold new direction the series was headed and a bunch of retarded beta hipsters would adopt that vague claim as their meme mantra.
>>
>>32348444
>since
>>
>>32349510
>game freak
>perfect
No
They couldn't
They can't
>>
>>32349510
Shit! Damn you hit the nail on the head perfectly. I'm in love with Breath of the Wild. It has replaced Ocarina as my favorite Zelda game and it really is a masterpiece by Nintendo. They are too many people, but it still hurts whenever I see a comment about how they don't like the game or where its headed since I personally found it to be the most fun I've had in years
>>
>>32349910
*They're aren't
>>
>>32348426
>In a world full of powerfull creatures that can shot fire, ice, electricity, etc and be controlled by a ten year old, people still wants pokemon to be realistic
>>
>>32348514
It's a multinational series since gen 5, though.
>>
>Implying the fanbase isn't already split enough
>>
>>32351519
I think those more monster-like designs could work for crossovers. Not for mainline though, but maybe a MHxPokémon collab
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.