[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long do I have to wait for RSE to be on Nintendo VC? They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: Emerald_EN_boxart.jpg (1MB, 1473x1475px) Image search: [Google]
Emerald_EN_boxart.jpg
1MB, 1473x1475px
How long do I have to wait for RSE to be on Nintendo VC?

They're impossible to play now with dry batteries.
>>
>>32345853
dry batteries just make it so time based events don't happen
RSE FR and LG are all 100% playable other than the random sale events
>>
>>32345853
>They're impossible to play now with dry batteries.
Replace them, it's not hard and you won't lose your save file like in gen 2.
>>
GBA Player.
>>
Just play it on your phone
>>
>>32345923
How the fuck... It's a phone. You wouldn't call your mom on your gameboy would you?
>>
File: IMG_2166.png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2166.png
80KB, 500x501px
>>32345929
>>
>>32345853
It could be worse, it could be GSC.
>>
just inject
>>
Theyll do it on the sswitch vc for extremely high prices
And we will buy it anyway
>>
>>32345860
actually, FR and LG don't even have batteries.
>>32345853
you can easily change the batteries, they're CR1616. I recently found out you can open the cartridges with a T4 screwdriver.
>>
Can't you just play ORAS
>>
>>32346039
Oras is objectibly inferior to the original games
>>
>>32345853
>What is emulation on PC
>What is hacking your 3DS to gain access to the GBA Virtual Console so you can just install the game yourself
Jesus fuck, do you people even try before complaining about it? Unless your 3DS is version 11.4 you have literally no excuse for not having hacked your 3DS to unlock all of its locked goodness, such as the GBA VC. And if you're so idiotic that you HAVE updated to 11.4, just fucking emulate it on your PC or wait until 11.4 users can hack their 3DS too.

https://3ds.guide/
>>
>>32346079
They're only inferior to Emerald, and only in certain aspects.
>>
>>32346079
How stupid are you, man?
>>
>>32346091
Oh, it's you again.
I bet if I made a post about the Yokai Watch anime on /a/, you'd burst in with "WHY HAVEN'T YOU HACKED YOUR 3DS TO PLAY YW3 REGION FREE YET"
Maybe, hear me out, just maybe, stay with me on this, but maybe...
Nobody gives a shit
>>
>>32345989
>Switch VC
The Switch doesn't have VC, for anything.
>>
File: IMG_2734.jpg (62KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2734.jpg
62KB, 625x626px
>>32346115
>>
>>32346114
And maybe I'm not whoever the fuck you're referring to. Maybe, just maybe, there's more than one person here on 4chan who's able to follow an easy step-by-step guide on how to solve a problem exactly like this, instead of whining about it like a child.

And if nobody gives a shit, then how come this thread even exists? OP has a problem, and I reply with the two easiest solutions other than "Wait for the VC that will never happen".
>>
>>32346132
But it doesn't, asshat. They announced it'll come later, but god knows when the fuck that'll be. The Switch won't have VC for a long, long time.
>>
>>32346079
I love this meme and I know you're just shitposting but I'd like to hear your reasoning for your claim because I'm bored. ORAS has
>Superior graphics
>PSS, undeniably the best way online has been handled in the series
>Dexnav, which allows you to get egg moves and hidden abilities even during your first playthrough
>New major NPCs (Aarune, Lisia, Zinnia)
>Superior Wally with actual character development and a new kickass theme song
>Trumpets removed (=the soundtrack is actually really good now)
>Visiting passerby secret bases and being able to share your own bases through QR codes
>Blissey bases for extremely efficient training
>Delta Episode, being able to catch Deoxys
>Soaring
>Mirage Islands which contain many rare and uncommon Pokemon
>Excellent redesigned areas, most importantly Mauville City and Sea Mauville
>And of course all modern-day mechanics like Fairy-type, mega evolution, and most importantly physical-special split, the lack of which makes the original Gen III games incredibly outdated
Like, I know Battle Frontier is a cool meme and all but it's literally the only thing you contrarian shitposters have to defend Emerald, and you can't even play it properly outside of emulators since getting perfect IVs in Gen III is practically impossible and EV training is a complete pain in the ass and takes a ridiculous amount of time so you're always going to be handicapped unless you play with rented Mons. Now, I'd like to hear your reasons why Emerald is objectively superior to ORAS.

And to humor you even more.
Emerald:
>Metascore 76
>Sales: 6.32 million

ORAS:
>Metascore: 82 (AS), 83 (OR)
>Sales: 13.68 million (even if divided equally between the two games, that's still both selling more than Emerald)

Seems like the general fanbase and critics aren't on your side either.
>>
>>32346195
I just foundd them boring and couldnt even finish
But I also havent played the originals in a long time
>>
>>32346195
>and you can't even play it properly outside of emulators since getting perfect IVs in Gen III is practically impossible and EV training is a complete pain in the ass
I'm not him, but I just want to say that having Emerald on the sideline is really fucking awesome if you are able to use PKHex with it. That way you can make the perfect IVs, EVs and movesets for your Pokémon and thereby play around in the Battle Frontier un-handicapped, which is rad as heck. It's a nice thing to have after beating ORAS, despite how much better it would've been if ORAS had had it actually.

Everyone's constantly bickering about which games are the best, Emerald or ORAS, and I'm just sitting here like, "Why not both?"
>>
3DS is a GBA if you hack
>>
>>32346195
Best post.
>>
>>32346226
Exactly, you have to use emulators to play the Frontier properly, and being more or less forced to use third-party tools to play a game to its fullest is a dead giveaway of awful game design.

>how much better it would've been if ORAS had had it actually
Man, just think what we could have had. ORAS with Emerald's Battle Frontier would actually be the best pair of Pokemon games, easily.
>>
Want to play RSE? It's called an emulator. I've tried it myself. It works just as good, if not better than the original hardware. No more battery problem.
>>
>>32346249
All we need is battle factory and we have a perfect game
>>
>>32346195
>Superior graphics
good 2D > shitty 3D
>PSS, undeniably the best way online has been handled in the series
online is irrelevant
>Dexnav, which allows you to get egg moves and hidden abilities even during your first playthrough
hand holding crutch is not a positive
>New major NPCs (Aarune, Lisia, Zinnia)
originals did not have Zinnia. you just prove RSE is better
>Superior Wally with actual character development and a new kickass theme song
lol
>Trumpets removed (=the soundtrack is actually really good now)
LOL
>Visiting passerby secret bases and being able to share your own bases through QR codes
again, online is not an arugment
>Blissey bases for extremely efficient training
again, pandering to babies who need crutches is not an argument
>Delta Episode, being able to catch Deoxys
delta episode is trash and has a cringe tier storyline
>Soaring
fly but less convenient. what an amazing feature
>Mirage Islands which contain many rare and uncommon Pokemon
if you weren't a little baby you would know mirage island was in the originals too
>Excellent redesigned areas
as if it wasn't already comfirmed you are baiting shitposter
>And of course all modern-day mechanics like Fairy-type, mega evolution
again you just prove the originals are superior. fairy type and megas are cancer
>most importantly physical-special split, the lack of which makes the original Gen III games incredibly outdated
wooow one good thing so impressive much great
>>
File: IMG_20170417_203300.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170417_203300.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
lmao
>>
>>32346229
Not a good one. It deletes your save after the E4.
>>
>>32346422
>I dont play pokemon but i love to shitpost about it the post: the movie: on ice 2
>>
File: 1466094399336.png (340KB, 672x836px) Image search: [Google]
1466094399336.png
340KB, 672x836px
>>32346422
>online is irrelevant
>optional additions that make things more convenient are not arguments
>thinking that the one Mirage Island in RSE which most people have never even seen is anywhere comparable to the multiple different constantly changing areas in ORAS
>resorting to "LOL" when out of arguments
>resorting to ad hominem when out of arguments
>literally giving zero reasons why Emerald is better
>just calling things "trash" and "shit" without any arguments or reasons
1/5, you made me type all this instead of just giving (You) the (You) that you were looking for.
>>
Emerald is better than ORAS

>b-b--bbut muh online
Useless since ORAS is already outdated compared to SM

>b-b-b-but muh physical special split
there's a rom hack that fixes that

>b-b-b-b-but muh 721 pokemans

>b-b-b-b--bbut muh newer convenciences

Just face it ORASfags, your fucking game is already outdated compared to fucking emerald
>>
>>32346498
we're talking about non-rom version's
>>
>>32346513
If that's the case then ORAS is still objectively worse since you can't use the Rutile Ruby and Star Sapphire hacks
>>
>>32346434
that's been fixed for a long time, get better injects
>>
>>32345923
>Can't use Pokemon Bank if you're playing an illegitimate copy

Seriously Nintendo, FR/LG and Emerald for VC PLEASE. That's all I ask. I won't even bother you about doing a 3DS Kanto remake again. Just please don't leave me with only R/B/Y. Gen 1 sucks so much ass
>>
>>32346553
R/b/y are dogshit
I love nitpicking all the things added in later games
>>
>>32346498
>
Why always with the anger?

Just let me enjoy my Hoenn remake =T
>>
>>32346549
Are you lying to me?
>>
>>32346588
https://mega.nz/#F!MFRWmSaI!KLrAuQBBTZcajHMa1s-Fng
>>
>>32346524
No. Because ORAS is better than RSE if we don't count hacks for both.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.