[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some of you like Fakemons? Seriously, tell me the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: plasticpieceofshit.png (155KB, 1000x957px) Image search: [Google]
plasticpieceofshit.png
155KB, 1000x957px
Why do some of you like Fakemons? Seriously, tell me the appeal of them.
>>
>>32337201
Clovermons > all fakemons
>>
>tell me why people like things
they just do. Stop trying so hard to fit in. Why do your fetish OP?
>>
>>32337206
Fuck off dev
>>32337211
Please learn English
>>
File: 1477019540311.jpg (96KB, 928x860px)
1477019540311.jpg
96KB, 928x860px
>>32337201
Fakemon are either hits or misses. The best ones are the designs with basic to interesting concepts with outstanding execution.

Evolutionary lines that don't just get bigger are also good as it will show a sight of thought and effort.
>>
Why you mean by this? fakemons are done by different artist, some are shit, some are good, some are good but don't fit pokemon style also so they don't work.

It's a drawing of a monsters you like it or you don't, and no I don't actively seek or care about fakemon.
>>
>>32337201
the surprise to them. i've been playing clover now for the past few days, and suprisingly, it made me feel that feel like the first time you encounter a pokemon. the feeling of no idea of what moves itll learn or stats it has or type it really is. it made me feel the days where I'll catch a pidgey 30 times and not get bored of it
>>
>>32337201
As someone that makes shitty fakemon, it really helps to improve my designs over time. As opposed to creating a generic monster, creating a fakemon forces me to make a design under the pokemon rules (eg types) and so its easier to tell if my design is alright if it could fit into a pokemon game instead of some shitty JRPG.
>>
File: A114 115.png (185KB, 1000x800px)
A114 115.png
185KB, 1000x800px
>>32337339
This

And it's fun as hell to play with design and how you make your designs different from others who've done similar stuff
>>
>>32337258
that might be the only remotely passable rock paper scissors fakemon i've ever seen
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 700x1065px)
image.jpg
77KB, 700x1065px
I like them because they are cool looking (sometimes)
>>
>>32338272
also the remake
>>
>>32338318
I didn't post the remake cuz I don't really like it
>>
>>32338318
I like bara skull fighter
>>
>>32338323
but i liked the remake
>>
>>32338272
>>32338318
I miss the asymmetry of the old one but I don't feel one is better or worse than the other desu
>>
>mfw not liking fakemon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.