[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They really should give it Psychic Surge. There's no reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Mewtwo Y.png (74KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mewtwo Y.png
74KB, 300x300px
They really should give it Psychic Surge. There's no reason it shouldn't have an ability as helpful to it as Delta Stream or Desolate Land are to Mega Rayquaza and Primal Groudon. Besides empowering Psystrike it would also nullify Sucker Punch and Extreme Speed, which are two very prominent weak points.

But what would be a roughly on par ability for Mewtwo X? Moxie? Guts? Iron Fist seems like it would be too weak and No Guard seems like it would be too strong.
>>
>>32335600
>too strong
>next to le no 4x weakness item carrier fug
>>
>>32335610
Mewtwo can learn Dynamic Punch you know. I'm all for it being the strongest but doesn't it seem ridiculous? Maybe not with the Confusion nerf I guess.
>>
>>32335600
Probably because the weather trio are all pretty much gods compared to Mewtwo. Mewtwo's only real prominence comes from the movie, it doesn't demonstrate insane power like the legends in gen 3 and 4 do.

It's been a long time since gen 1, buddy.
>>
>>32335631
It doesn't seem nearly as dangerous as Mewtwo Y with Psychic Surge. With pebbles up there's nothing in the tier that can even think of stopping it. Scarf Lunala and Phero can revenge kill it, but there's really nothing that can come in on it and hope to do anything. Yveltal can't even sucker punch it because of the terrain.

They're equally bs. Psychic surge Mewtwo is balanced hackmons material.
>>
>>32335600
What they should have done was give it a speed of 150, not just 140 and wasting points in its Attack stat.
>>
>>32335600
stop wanting your autistic genwun edgemon to be even stronger, it's fine where it is and is at least usable in ubers, dont cry because it's not stronger than mega fug
>>
Give normal Mewtwo Psychic Surge as an event ability so it can be used on either mega.
>>
>>32335600
Then clearly Perfect Zygarde should have some kind of Uber Aura Break that decreases all fiary and dark moves including reversing the other Aura abilities lel
>>
>>32337222
Regular Mewtwo should get Berserk in my opinion. It would both be pretty useful and also fit like a glove lore-wise.
>>
>>32338679
Pressure is a pretty dull ability, especially for legendaries

A shame that Gen 3 did this to pretty much all of the Kanto Legendaries and even some of its own tho.

Really wish Dialga & Palkia both had unique abilities
>>
>>32340765
>Dialga gets Temporal Acceleration
>A pokemon with Temporal Acceleration will see all its moves get +2 priority, in addition to any other priority they get

>Palkia gets Spacial Rift
>A pokemon with Spacial Rift will sometimes shuffle the enemy pokemon's stat stages on contact (because it sends them into an alternate universe where they used different attacks)
>>
>>32340840
makes me moist thinking of what perfect zygarde really could of been like
>>
>>32340860
Zygarde after going Perfect should have had an ability that makes Dragon SE on Dark and Fairy, as well as resist them.
>>
>>32340765
Gen 4 and 5 dropped the ball so fucking hard on abilities it's unbelievable.
>pressure on fucking everything
>not one but TWO clones of a generic and mediocre ability for BW box legends
>>
>>32340897
That'd be nice, though it'd be better if Zygarde was possible to alter its forms at will and that includes its perfect forme, like what the Cube already does with its 2 other forms.

It getting to keep Aura Break in its perfect form would be neat, but amazing if it did more than just reverse Fairy & Dark Auras, like it still reverses the 2 other Auras, but also naturally decreases Fairy & Dark moves by a certain %.

And making Core Enforcer a physical move would do wonders for Zygarde.
>>
>>32340860
Could have
>>
>>32335600
Mega Mewtwo X Ability: 'Energize'
Swaps physical and special moves (special moves become physical and vice versa).

Mewtwo can now do a hell of a lot more with its monstrous Attack stat.
>>
>>32340934
>Turboblaze boosts Fire moves by 33% for all Pokémon on the field + mold breaker.
>Teravolt boosts Electric moves by 33% for all Pokémon on the field + mold breaker
>Dialga has an ability that lowers the opponent's speed by 1 each turn.
>Palkia has an ability that lowers the opponent's evasion by 1 each turn.
>Giratina-A has an ability that lowers the opponent's HP by 5% each turn.

I tried to give them something special, any ideas for Kyurem?
>>
>>32341347
>Dialga has an ability that lowers the opponent's speed by 1 each turn.
>Palkia has an ability that lowers the opponent's evasion by 1 each turn.
I think that these are too broken Dialga ability could be +1 priority and no recharge and Palkia could be perfect accuracy
>I tried to give them something special, any ideas for Kyurem?
The same of Reshiram/Zekrom but with boost to ice, B/W Kyurm would have ice+fire/electric
>>
>>32341347
Talking about buffs n stuff
Since Xerneas & Yveltal’s abilities both boost their respective primary typings by 33% it’d be more fair that Zygarde’s Aura Break also got to boost its Ground or Dragon moves by 33% or both. It losing Aura Break to power construct just makes this trio even stranger and in-game Zygarde gets rekted before it even can change forme in-battle with power construct vs Xerneas.
>>
>>32335600
>>32340934
>Dialga
Time skip, skips charging turns and resting turns on moves. Goes well with roar of time.
>Palkia
Space ripple. Automatically removes the opponents item.
>Giratina
Keeps pressure/levitate since it's pretty good with it.
>Cresselia
Crescent Dream. Instantly wakes up your entire team if its sleeping (like instant heal bell, but for sleep specifically). Can't be put to sleep by opponents.
>Lake pixies
Cursed body, moody and sturdy for uxie, mesprit and azelf respectively, with levitate as a HA.
>Reshiram/Kyu-W
Turboblaze. Mold breaker + No moves miss. "Truth"
>Zekrom/Kyu-B
Terravolt. Mold breaker + All moves ignore immunities. "Ideals"
>Kyurem
Empty. Gains boosts of anything it knocks out.
>Zygarde
Aura break sets opposing pokemon to -1 in all stats if they have an arua ability. You know actually breaks them.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.