[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What parts of Sinnoh will become shit after undergoing present

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3412.jpg (40KB, 288x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3412.jpg
40KB, 288x268px
What parts of Sinnoh will become shit after undergoing present day Game Freak-ification?

also trips decide which one of the board's infamous tripfags i start an ed page on since i have no life
nominating pandabutt
>>
>>32332277

The underground will be gimped to hell. The big snowy route north of Mt Coronet will also be shortened, casualized, and have healers fucking EVERYWHERE
>>
>>32332277
But Sinnoh is already shit
>>
>>32332293
Will it be even more shit if they kill the entire Battle Zone?
>>
>>32332286
And yet Rock Climb will still be necessary.

>>32332293
Objectively shit taste detected
>>
>>32332286
Mt.Coronet itself will literally be a big hallway with one or two ponds for Feebas.
>>
File: 1489703093869.jpg (290KB, 1547x654px) Image search: [Google]
1489703093869.jpg
290KB, 1547x654px
rolling for NotQuesty
>>
all of them

jimbo
>>
>>32332333
nigger nigger we have a winner
>>
>>32332277
Fucking witnessed.

Underground will be pathetic.
Routes will be shorter.
The post game/event accessible areas will be condensed or discarded.
Distortion Zone retcon.
No Battle Frontier.
Every character has Shauna face.

tripfags dont deserve the attention
>>
>>32332286
That sounds good to me. The snow routes were all slow trash and are incredibly overrated by the underage retarded who worship Gen 4.
>>
So apparently Jimbo was going around on Showderp in early 2014 with the name Kronkle...whatever age and imaginary gender our favourite tripple tranny was back then.

Remember back then when we weren't all convinced that the stagnation of the series wasn't imminent, back when GF removed or ruined less features than they do in the present?
>>
>>32332372
>underage retarded
The iron knee. You now realise that a good portion of Gen 4 fans are older fans who got back on the pokemon train with DPPt after bailing in Gen 3
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nejgfiVgbA1rup1q8.png (50KB, 500x572px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nejgfiVgbA1rup1q8.png
50KB, 500x572px
>>32332277
>>32332277
Hopefully all of them. Sinnoh is by far objectively the worst region. It can only be improved.

You were probably trying to say "oh noes Game Freak will ruin this amazing region" but that just reveals you as underage. No one except a kid who grew up with gen 4 as their first games could possibly think they were acceptable.
>>
>>32332402
Cancer or not, it's better than Alola.

Except for Route 217.
>>
The very fact that gf will remake the retarded conjoint twins of gen 4 and not their genetically superior younger brother platinum already makes these remakes shit
>>
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/User:Staplegrape/Jimmy_Neutron

Here's your fucking WIP cancer memoir. Hit me up with any suggestions as I try to make this thing vaguely resemble a decent ED article.
>>
No Frontier. Relevant version of Bullshit Tower is there instead. I will question if it's the Tree again since that makes no sense for Sinnoh. Then again, neither does a villa with an outdoor pool. Underground is completely gutted as well. In it's place is some Poke Pelago equivalent. Can't think of specifics for the time being. No Beans, though. Poffins are back, and you make them directly from berries with like a portable oven of some kind. And yes, they do count toward Contest stats. Thankfully, it's not the horrid mess that was DP contests. They are just like the OR/AS contests. Tower thing in Jubilife no longer necessary. Dex is split in 3: West Sinnoh, East Sinnoh, and North Sinnoh. MASSIVE rehaul: Canalave cannot be in an area by itself where no one will find it anymore. Gyms are rearranged to compensate. Also the order is made more linear just because and there is no looping or backtracking, unless you are force-teleported to where you need to be. Unknown fate of E4: linear or choose who you fight? Cynthia's Garchomp will now try to take you down with Devastating Drake if it can. (has it's Mega Stone in Bullshit Tower) Speaking of which, she knows everything about both Z crystals and Mega Stones and is harping on endlessly about them. She gives you a free Mega Lucario in postgame. On the postgame, too. Because of bullshit saying that you can only fight Dialga or Palkia because two versions, lol, Charon is now tasked with Giratina, though I am uncertain if this includes the Distortion World. Through some bullshit, Cynthia gives you the Azure Flute and you must summon Arceus to stop him.
>>
>>32332396
Nice revisionist history. Gen 4 was shit on constantly in /vp/ up until Sinnohfags were old enough to post here.
>>
>>32332419
I really wish I could dispute this because I detest Sinnoh but you're not wrong at all here.
>>
>>32333071
kek how long have you been in /vp/ nigger? In 2011-14 it was Gen 2&4 fags vs Gen 3 fags vs Genwunners until the hoennbabbies finally got their Hoenn confurmed
>>
>>32332286
>The big snowy route north of Mt Coronet will also be shortened, casualized, and have healers fucking EVERYWHERE

Good. That route was hell.
>>
>>32332293
you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>32332396
This. I'm an example of that myself. I cameback with Gen 4 (not really a comeback but I had to hide that I liked Pokémon for some time after the inital fever died) and it's my favorite gen even though I'm into pokémon since Gen 1
>>
>>32332402
You're objectively an aborted shit.
>>
>>32332402
All the routes in sinnoh were cool as shit and the distortion zone was fucking fun as well as mount coronet and and the snow areas because in platinum atleast they were more difficult than any pokemon game before or since. It was the first and last time i had ever lost in a pokemon game in the main story. Im a hardcore genwunner and i thought that platinum was one of the best experiences ive ever had in a pokemon game, yall need to get some taste.
>>
>>32332277
>Battle Frontier and all the post game locations cut and replaced with battle tower clone due jour
>Mt coronet shortened greatly
>no distortion world
>pal park and the routes to it are removed completely
>great marsh becomes the same as ORAS safari zone
>underground replaced with pelago/festival plaza clone
>no deep mud or snow on routes
I'm really dreading Neo-Sinnoh
>>
File: 1485376010194.png (4KB, 559x72px) Image search: [Google]
1485376010194.png
4KB, 559x72px
>>32332755
This is relevant
>>
>>32333730
Fukken saved, thanks m8.
>>
>>32333689
>no deep mud or snow on routes
Anon,ÒP was asking about the bad parts,not the silver lining.
>>
>>32332755nice
>>
>>32333680
That's funny, someone who likes gen 4 saying that people need to get taste.
>>
>>32335275
He's right tho, just because you reached your edgy teen phase right as gen 4 was coming around doesn't mean it isn't objectively good
>>
>>32335286
>replying to shitty bait
>>
>>32335289
>i was merely pretending
>>
File: JPFE2309.jpg (327KB, 680x1671px) Image search: [Google]
JPFE2309.jpg
327KB, 680x1671px
>>32335296
>>
>>32335286
You can't say any gen isn't objectively good though. None of the Pokemon games are bad enough to be considered objectively bad so at that point it's all based on opinion and what appeals to someone. Pokedex distribution, region, content... all of that varies from person to person. You can't really prove someone's opinion is wrong.
>>
>>32332277
>No Battle Frontier
>Caitlin retconned as a Faller
>Volkner replaced by new 8th Gym Leader as he's now in the E4 replacing Bertha
>Jasmine no longer gives you Waterfall
>Maylene has hardworking salaryman dad now that Game Corner is VERBOTEN
>Sinnoh Library has no more references to interspecies marriage. Now only talks about royal families from Gen 5-7's lore and books about Ultra Beasts copied from Alola's collections
>Crasher Wake replaced by a fuccboi
>Team Galactic's HQ is a bit MORE unsettling, however no more lake bombing. They just drain the lakes temporarily now
>Because Megas make Masuda cry, starters now just get exclusive Z-Crystals. No Super Saiyan Infernape for you.
>No Defog area. Assuming someone actually thinks that's a bad thing for some reason.
>Contests are now Battle Royales with extra steps
>>
>>32333333
>>
>>32335397
>None of the Pokemon games are bad enough to be considered objectively bad
except gen 1 and gen 6
>>
>>32336182

Gen 1 games have just aged really poorly, they're not 'objectively bad'. If they were then they wouldn't have become the global phenomenon that they did, and we wouldn't be sitting here talking about this at all.

I can't fault you on Gen 6 though. The lack of polish and obvious amount of cut content is astounding.
>>
>>32336335
>The lack of polish and obvious amount of cut content is astounding.
Is it better or worse than the amount in SM?
>>
>>32336182
If gen 6 was really as bad as you think then it wouldn't have generated the amount of money it did. I understand that popularity doesn't make a good game but it also doesn't necessarily make a bad one.
>>
>>32333040
if ORAS is anything to go by, Sinnoh E4 will remain linear
>>
>>32336517

So we're stuck with Aaron and his shitty team of early game bugs. At least Flint has his varied team, right?
>>
>>32333680
It was soooo fun walking in a swamp and in snow!!!! Ahahah#SINNOHCONFIRMED Im having so much fun on the internet x)
>>
>>32332277
Rolling for no one because you don't have enough material on anyone to write a worthwhile article
>>
>>32333040
>Dex is split in 3: West Sinnoh, East Sinnoh, and North Sinnoh.
The dex wasn't split for ORAS.
>>
>>32332293
spbp
you can only improve from the pieces of shit d/p were
>>
>no Darkrai, Shaymin, or Arceus areas for event distribution, just Gamestop-handled card giveaways
>the Regis can only be caught after catching Regigigas which requires a Pokebank transfer from ORAS data
>all post-game Legendaries will be found in the wild randomly Ultra Beast-style instead of having interactable models
>a cutscene that took 1 minute to read back in DPPt will now take 7 minutes to sift through when counting slow text boxes, camera pans, and animations
>mandatory Z-Move tutorial that brings the game flow to a grinding halt
>contests are now just the dancing minigame portion alone, nothing else included
>Looker every scene, no Anabel with him
>Cynthia's a Faller
>Cyrus is a Faller
>Jasmine's a Faller
>you're a Faller
>your mom's a Faller
>Faller Faller Faller
>Giratina's now an Ultra Beast and surrounded by Nihilego in his cutscene in postgame
>GTS is still completely broken
>Battle Frontier replaced with Battle Tree
>game gives you a free Lucario with exclusive Z Move crystal after the first gym
>>
>>32336909
>interactable models
>only interaction is press A while the angry legendary ignores you completely
big deal
>>
>>32336909
>Giratina's now an Ultra Beast
I'd prefer a plot point where Guzzlord invades and attacks it.
>>
>>32332277
Theyd Simplyfy MT.Coronet like they simplified Sky Pillar
>>
>>32332277
Can Sinnoh even get shittier?
Literally every part of that region is "that" tedious part you don't want to go through twice.
>>
>>32337002
I personally wouldn't mind MT Coronet being MORE of a glorified hub area. It seemed like that was the plan from the get-go.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.