[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the worst professor in the sense that he's barely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Professor_Kukui_anime.png (47KB, 208x441px) Image search: [Google]
Professor_Kukui_anime.png
47KB, 208x441px
Is he the worst professor in the sense that he's barely even a professor? I just finished playing the story and damn was it draining. Way too much stupidity in a pokemon plot.

I'd rather not have the professor bother me about stupid stuff every turn and instead just let me discover stuff on my own. Not to mention he makes his own league and crowns himself champion cause he's so butthurt that none of his pokemon learned ice beam.
>>
>>32331732
That's not all. Who does he think he is to promote his fucking blood sport in a land where people and pokemon lived peacefully. YOU ruined Alola. I should have my Alola Tales serve you as a frozen treat.
>>
>>32331775
The whole masked wrestler shit was such an annoying subplot that took out an unneeded 10 minutes of my time.
>>
>gets destroyed by Kanto league
>"Fine I'll just make my own league and since it's MY idea I get to be champion!"
>immediately beaten by a 10 year and loses the title
>>
>>32331784
What does the masked royal have to do with Kukui?
>>
File: 1480661235551.png (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480661235551.png
55KB, 500x500px
>>32331732
I'll bite and to answer your question, no.

You're just sperging out over nothing like all the crazy autists on /vp/ who'll make it their life's goal to make things look bad in good games. It's complaint after complaint over the most trivial bullshit.
>>
>>32332087
>in good games.
Mechanically, S/M is pretty bad.

But the question still stands. Is Kukui being a professor an actual job?
>>
you virgins are just mad a fictional character is getting more pussy than you are
>>
>>32332087
Story shit is not trivial. The clogging of the main story through bs character interactions has been brought up by many outside /vp/
>>
>>32331732
Not a chance, Elm is by far the worst. He's not even the main professor in his own game, Oak totally overshadows him.
>>
>>32332123
>Mechanically, S/M is pretty bad.
It's only worse than ORAS. It's still better than DPPtHGSS and BW/2 in every function.
>>
>>32332223
>It's still better than DPPtHGSS and BW/2

>>32332217
True.
>>
>>32331784
Mask Royal has absolutely nothing to do with Kukui so idk why you brought it up
>>
>>32332217
I was gonna say Elm, who is not only over shadowed by Oak, but also Mr. Pokemon or Birch, who has their child do their work for them.
>>
>>32332223
>worse than OR/AS
Not, but barely better.

>better than D/P/Pt
Alright, maybe.

>HG/SS, B/W, B2/W2
Nope.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.