[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's your opinion on legendaries? Is there only one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

So what's your opinion on legendaries? Is there only one of them or there's multiple of them but they're just very rare to come across? I think there's multiple of every legendaries and they aren't bound to any region in particular. (like how the Regi trio can be found in BW2, they're not the same 3 you found in Emerald)
>>
There only one of some legendaries, multiples of others, and it's generally not canon that the protagonist caught any unless you have to to continue the story.
>>
>>32327600
They're very rare, very powerful pokemon that feature in the legends of old people. There's multiples of them, all of them.
>>
>>32327635
Except Mewtwo
>>
>>32327651
>Trevor has a Mewtwo in the games
>Femtwo in the anime
no
>>
>>32327600
Unique legendaries are the ones that are practically gods. So Weather Trio, XYZ Trio, Lake Trio, and the Creation Trio (at least until the HGSS Sinjoh event, but there's no "canon" second created legendary there).

Everything else is not unique.
>>
There are multiples of all of them.
>>
>>32327792
Also Shadow Mewtwo in Pokken is referred to several times as "a Mewtwo". Theyre probably rare but have been seen enough to warrant being their own reclusive race.
>>
>>32327813
They're just really powerful pokemon that were practically deified by the ancients. Like how ancient people thought thunder was gods doing shit, the ancients of pokemon saw those pokes using really powerful attacks and they thought they were gods doing shit.
>>
>>32327792
>femtwo
What did I miss?
>>
>>32327865
ashnime bullshit
>>
>>32327865
There was a movie staring a sexy female mewtwo.
>>
Legendaries don't have a gender, for all we know they could be cloning themselves like assexual organisms do. That could be why we saw a baby Lugia in a movie. They clone themselves very rarely and the thing grows and go to another region
>>
>>32327855
I'd wager that the Creation Trio and Lake Trio ARE actual deities, seeing as Cyrus nearly creates a new world with them. Same goes for XYZ and being able to manipulate life, or Weather Trio nearly wiping out the planet.

It's the ones like Solgaleo/Lunala and Lugia/Ho-oh where they're just really strong mons that got deified because of their appearance or strength. There are probably more of those... same goes for the Tao Trio, there are probably more Original Dragons out in space or something.
>>
>>32327922
Lunala and Solgaleo kind of shit all over that theory though.
>>
>>32327923
>seeing as Cyrus nearly creates a new world with them
All I remember Cyrus doing is pissing them off and then you have to catch them/beat them. Wow much power such god
>>
>>32327938
Oh idk about that I only played till gen 5
>>
>>32327922
>what are latios, latias, heatran, cresselia, tornadus, thundurus, and landorus?
>>
>>32327950
They all can't breed tho. The gender is just there for roleplay purposes or whatever.
>>
>>32327844
Theres also Hoopa who can just pull legendaries across the multiverse out of his ass.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.