[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: darkknight_2_6928.jpg (32KB, 349x249px) Image search: [Google]
darkknight_2_6928.jpg
32KB, 349x249px
Why hasn't this idea been explored?

Inb4 someone spouts some shit about pokedex entries.

It was partially covered in the malimar episode, but nothing came of it.

I am not talking about an animalistic parasite who just wanted to go home , I am talking full blown, homicidal monsters taking advantage of humans to grow and disposing of

This motherfucker was diabolical
>Forces someone to be a tamer under the pretenses that he is the only one who can find her lost sibling
> does a bunch of evil shit to achieve his means
>will kill anyone who stands in his way
>figures out how the xros loader works\
>throws the tamer to the wolves
>mass produces the xros loader and gives it to the enemy's top generals so they can become more powerful
>had the sibling on lock the entire time and convinced him it was all a game.
>made him do evil shit stating their reality is just a game
>once all the generals are defeated he revives them and fuses them into one huge abomination

https://wikimon.net/images/4/47/Djt-4-070_front.jpg
>near the last episode he stabs the leader of his organization in the backs, fuses with him and becomes the final enemy

All we have had in Pokemon are really uneffective human villians who barely inflict any pain and suffering on others. It's kinda a shame.

Inb4 it's for kids,
>Porky's troops killed fuckers in mother 3
>toads were drained of their life force in m&l 2

Both Nintendo games. So what's the deal with pokemon?
>>
I think the closest you will get to that is a Pokemon that will betray its trainer without a second thought if they don't live up to its standards. Some kind of a Pokemon inspired by Lu Bu perhaps.
>>
>>32326615
Nice idea, but Game Freak is shit. Just absolute shit. That's why it's never gonna happen. Pokemon as a franchise is way too concerned about their kid friendly image.
>>
>>32327081
they could just have the "main villain" be the pawn for their ace, and have the ace be the actual villain
>>
>>32326615
We know that Zoroark can canonically take human form and hold conversations in the games. And that most Pokemon are probably sapient judging from the fact that N can talk to them. That's a start I guess.
>>
>>32326615
Because Pokémon are not evil creatures.
>>
>>32327336
Yeah, Chandelure just gently burns up your soul while it enjoys the weeping cries of your children. True philanthropist that one.
>>
>>32327388
>>32327388
>Inb4 someone spouts some shit about pokedex entries.

Let's see it! Instead of being dick teased.
>>
>>32326615
Mother is Mother anon, don't compare it with Pokémon
>>
you know... if you look to the canon source, pokemon is actually somewhat macabre world and if any show followerd the games, it would be a low key creppy show because most desk entries are... creepy or even gore.

Pokemons are fluffy in the show to make it available to kids.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.