[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Golisopod's emergency exit now activates after Gollisopod

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: golisopod.png (24KB, 188x179px) Image search: [Google]
golisopod.png
24KB, 188x179px
>Golisopod's emergency exit now activates after Gollisopod has attacked

He's OU now, r-right?
>>
>>32326341
Nope. UU niche at best. The ability sounds good but not on a mon like Golisopod. In this case it just completely cripples those pretty amazing stats and priority moves it has going for it.
>>
>Golisopod's emergency exit is now OPTIONAL

Fixed
>>
>Golisopod's emergency exit now activates whenever it's hit by an attack from a pokemon whose level is higher than its own.

did I fix it?
>>
>>32326440
This.

Golisopod deserves a hidden ability that isn't a crippling ability like Emergency Exit.
>>
>>32326462
Yes, but also that it prompts you to choose if you want to switch.
>>
>>32326341
>Emergency Exit now functions like Baton Pass
OU forever and ever
>>
Take a look at its design. Those TOUGH CLAWS and BATTLE ARMOUR sure are INTIMIDATEing. I wonder if that SHELL ARMOUR is BULLETPROOF? It definitely looks very STURDY at least. I doubt many pokemon can withstand the SHEER FORCE of its attacks, I'm sure it must be very UNNERVEing to face. It doesn't look like the coward it once was, its a more STEADFAST creature now. One look at those COMPOUND EYES and you can tell its got GUTS. I also hear Golisopod likes to meditate underwater, I'm sure to improve it's INNER FOCUS. Since it spends so much time underwater, i wonder if it's a SWIFT SWIMmer
>>
>>32326514
>english names
>>
>>32326514
autism
>>
>>32326514

Would Sheer Force be good for its movepool? That seems really fitting, but it might just be good for liquidate
>>
>>32326563
It affects Leech Life, but then it loses its sustain.
>>
Why do they keep attempting to balance certain Pokemon by giving them abilities that make them completely useless?
>>
>>32326580
Typically they give those kinds of abilities to Pokemon with >600 BST.
>>
>>32326966
The weird thing is that Golisopod don't even have >600 BST in the first place. Why give it a crippling ability?
>>
>>32326998
Because muh flavor text
>>
>>32326341
>EE now also heals you like regen
>>
>Emergency Exit now creates a Substitute, but permanently lowers Golisopod's DEF until the battle has ended
>DEF change can't be fixed with moves that buff/debuff/remove stat changes
>>
>Emergency Exit now gives the incoming Pokemon +3 to every stats, raises their critical hit rate, heals them to full health, makes them immune to status effects and infatuates the opposing Pokemon regardless of gender.
Can Golisopod be mid tier OU now?
>>
>>32327129
>Malamar used Topsy Turvy!
Pfft, enjoy RU kid.
>>
>Emergency Exit now make the current opposing pokemon flinch.
Did i fix it?
>>
>>32326492
This
>>
>>32326341
Nope. Lele and Fini still buttfuck it for free.
>>
>increase each of Golisopod's Base Stats by 20 each

at least now it would be deserving of such a shitty ability.
>>
>>32326514
Now do it for the japanese names and see if half actually fit.
>>
>>32326341
I thought the point was that Golisopod was still a fucking pussy even after evolving and just covers it up by pretending to be tactically retreating. Pretty hilarious actually.
>>
>all of golisopod's stats are given to the next pokemon, baton pass style
did i fix it?
>>
>Emergency Exit doesn't fucking exist anymore.
is it fixed now?
>>
File: Really Nigga.jpg (20KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
Really Nigga.jpg
20KB, 236x314px
>>32328273
>>32326525
Samefag
Fuck off you goddamn weeb
I bet you call the Spirit Bomb "Genki Dama" as well, don't you? Fucking cunt..
>>
>>32326579
No it doesn't. Things like healing, recoil damage, and self-inflicted stat drops aren't affected by Sheer Force. Otherwise the ability would be stupid broken.
>>
>>32327002
The one time they listen to the dex entries and this happens.
>>
>fleeing buge gets a hidden ability
>it is wimp out
This is the future you choose
>>
>>32326525
>>32328273
Hmm, Let's see
>Tough Claws
>Kabuto Armor
>Intimidation
>Shell Armor
>Bulletproof
>Sturdy
>Sheer Force
>Tension
>Indomitable Heart
>Compound Eyes
>Guts
>Force of Will
>Smooth Swim

Everything except Indomable heart fits
BFTO
>>
>>32328356
But where i live they say genki dama even dubbed
So who is laughing now anon, now that your insults won't work on me
But dbz is shit anyway so i doesn't matter
>>
>>32328273
Take a look at its design. Those TOUGH CLAWS and KABUTO ARMOR sure are INTIMIDATIONing. I wonder if that SHELL ARMOUR is BULLETPROOF? It definitely looks very STURDY at least. I doubt many pokemon can withstand the SHEER FORCE of its attacks, I'm sure it must be very TENSIONing to face. It doesn't look like the coward it once was, its a more INDOMINABLE HEARTED creature now. One look at those COMPOUND EYES and you can tell its got GUTS. I also hear Golisopod likes to meditate underwater, I'm sure to improve its FORCE OF WILL. Since it spends so much time underwater, i wonder if it's a SMOOTH SWIMmer
>>
Give it Mummy ripoff.
But any move that targets the mummy ripoff activates it.
>pikachu used discharge
>mummy
>talonflame used nerfed bird
>mummy
>charmander used leer
>mummy
>opponent switches out
>mummy
The balance happens where it has a 1/2 chance of forcing a random switch end of turn. Switching doesn't remove it, and good old Golli starts with it.
Is it not shit now?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.