[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Torterra has the lowest Speed base stat and the lowest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: worststarter.png (286KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
worststarter.png
286KB, 600x600px
"Torterra has the lowest Speed base stat and the lowest single base stat of all fully-evolved starter Pokémon."

Why is Torterra so shit? Is it actually the worst pokemon ever made? Probably.
>>
>>32324535

FUCK OFF
>>
>>32324535
I just noticed that if you remove the tree it can easily pass for a gen 2 Digimon.
Not even shitposting. That kind of artstyle really fits that digimon season.
>>
>>32324599
Does kind of remind me of Ankylomon
>>
Gen 4 has the best starters

Your bait is bad stop trying to turn Torterra into the new "Everybody hates Chesnaught" and Empoleon the new "Everybody hates Decidueye because it's popular" the more you do it the more people notice and disagree with you just to spite you
>>
>>32324619
>everybody hates Decidueye because it's popular
People hate it because of its fanbase desu
>>
>>32324535
Delibird is better
>>
>>32324535
Delibird is better lol
>>
>>32324535
>worst pokemon ever
>implying a fully-evolved 3-stage grass/ground type is inferior to the likes of Stunfisk, Ledian and Flareon

Oh, fuck off.
>>
thats why you take rock polish and then 1HKO mad niggas with wood hammer / earthquake / stone edge
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.