[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a shiny never appeared to me when will the day come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1453562016409.png (5KB, 601x695px) Image search: [Google]
1453562016409.png
5KB, 601x695px
>tfw a shiny never appeared to me

when will the day come anons
i really want one
>>
>>32322326
Play hgss or bw2, both have guaranteed shinies
>>
>>32322347
i'm playing hgss right now,just beat morty
do the shinies come in late or early game because nothing appeared to me
>>
>>32322326
If you don't want to hunt for one, simply play through games until you find one.
>>
>>32322354
HGSS and BW2 have a guaranteed shiny. HGSS has Gyarados around the 7th gym, BW2 has Haxorus if you've seen every Pokemon in the dex. Also Gible in B2 if you beat its battle facility that gives you exp, W2 has Dratini instead.
>>
>>32322326
It already has and you didn't realize it because the color palette was barely different.
>>
>have 6 not from manipulating RNG (stuff like chain fishing)
>they're all early route shitmons and also a Gulpin

They're not that cool.
>>
My first shiny was a Wooper in Diamond, found in that gay-ass swamp. The feel was so great. Still have that Purple Quagsire in my Y game, too afraid to bank it in case it gets lost
>>
>>32322326

Get the shiny charm. Or just stop using repels so much.
>>
First shiny not counting the ones handed to you?
Rayquaza in Emerald.

>deal with the disaster at Sootopolis
>Wallace: "See you at the Pokémon league"
>begin making my way there
>hang on a second...
>"In Sapphire I couldn't get Rayquaza until after the E4 but Wallace opened the entrance to Sky Pillar because of Kyogre and Groudon fighting"
>curious I change route for Sky Pillar
>"Don't know why I'm doing this, he probably just locked it ag-"
>it's open
>begin making my way up
>"Well it's not like Rayquaza is going to be at the t-"
>FUG
>save game
>approach his holy FUGness
>see the new opening to the fight cool flashy markings
>sudden black circle envelops the screen
>lvl 70 shiny FUG
>stare in disbelief for a while
>eventually capture it in a regular PokéBall because I thought using anything other than the standard was heresy since your trainer is the only one who uses anything else
>over the fucking moon
>show all my friends
>show all my friends mums
>t-totally have sex with them
>my friends start beating the league and challenging Rayquaza
>no matter what they do they can't seem to "unlock the legendary black Rayquaza"
>I felt so smug that I "found out the secret"
>none of us knew back then that was just dumb luck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sdCQQPA6K4
So for about 4 years I was convinced that the black circle around 1:34 was the thing turning it shiny and that it only happened if you challenged it before the E4.
>>
>>32322932
Gulpin is one of the cutest pre evos you take that back
>>
>>32324072

That's a nice story, anon. Congrats on the shiny fug
>>
>>32324203
Thanks senpai I was as lucky as I was autistic apparently.
>>
I have encountered 4 shiny mons in sun and moon while EV training. I thought it was hard to encounter shinies
>>
Not counting RNG manipulation or garunteed ones. I have only ever encountered 2. Wingull in and Sentret.
>>
i want a shiny right now gamefreak thats not fair
>>
>>32322326
when you least expect it, and are ill prepared to catch it.
>>
File: ugly.gif (499KB, 400x208px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.gif
499KB, 400x208px
my last shiny was a druddigon, X victory road
>>
>Found a shiny Spinda around a decade ago.
>Found a shiny Wishiwashi a few weeks ago

It's neat shit OP. The wait just makes it more exciting when you do find one.

There's nothing really special about a shiny, just a different color palette that usually looks worse than the original.
>>
>>32322326
Just do the Cute Charm glitch in any Gen 4 game. I'm trying to do it myself.
>>
>>32322402
A shiny Plusle appeared to me in the wild. Pretty sure the only reason I could tell it was shiny is because it was in a horde.

Ironically enough, I traded it away to a random passerby because I thought the Raichu he offered was shiny (regular Raichu looks fairly similar to its shiny) and I couldn't be bothered to actually check. Still don't give a fuck. Shiny Plusle is garbage, and I have better ones.
>>
>>32326195
It'll be a level 50 Altaria when the only Pokemon in your party that can weaken it is a level 100 Talonflame. That happened to me. Can't remember how I caught it. Probably just threw balls.
>>
File: 1488057594782.jpg (41KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1488057594782.jpg
41KB, 526x701px
Does anyone else feel like their luck in SM is all fucked up?

>use move with 95 accuracy
>miss 3 times in a row

but

>1% chance bagon on first encounter
>calls salamence on second SOS

its just chaos
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.