[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I shouldn't have asked him. It felt like opening Pandora's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1491961809173.png (427KB, 1280x925px) Image search: [Google]
1491961809173.png
427KB, 1280x925px
I shouldn't have asked him.
It felt like opening Pandora's Box and having my happiness ripped out
I thought I could handle it, but I couldn't.
Thanks for your advice though anon. At least now I know I need to find someone else to be happy with.
>>
>>32321378
nani
>>
>>32321378
you the guy who had the the crush from the dark secret thread?
>>
>>32321630
mhm
>>
>>32321664
Sorry it worked out as such.

I hope for the best, and you can and will find someone. If an anon faggot from /vp/ believes in you and barely knows of you, then think of the people who do know all the cool stuff you are and can do think!

You will find someone.
>>
File: Farbar.png (287KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Farbar.png
287KB, 600x800px
>>32321378
I don't know what you're talking about, but a thread died for this. For that, I will be actively rooting for whatever force is against you.
>>
File: bcc.jpg (21KB, 313x395px) Image search: [Google]
bcc.jpg
21KB, 313x395px
>>32321664
sorry to hear that, have a cabbage cat to cheer you up
>>
>>32321679
Meh, it's alright, just need to pick myself back up from my grief.
And hopefully I can, I don't want to end up being of those people solely relying on 2D for intimacy.
>>32321707
It was probably just another Starterwar thread anyway, what do you care Java?
>>
>>32321728
I wish you luck, but you may wanna lay low from the board for a while to ensure that fate won't happen to you.
>>
>>32321378
faggot you can't just make a new thread without at least giving a summary of what happened
>>
File: Leafeon (134).jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Leafeon (134).jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>32321727
Leafeon's not my favorite Grass Type but thank you for your kind thought, I appreciate it. Here, have one for yourself.
>>32321735
I guess so huh? Though I think it's a little too late for that.
>>32321745
>be me fag
>like guy for a while now
>ask guy if he wants to date after gathering courage
>"sorry anon, I'm taken"
>feel heart break
I mean I kind of already knew someone great like him couldn't be not taken, but I had that sliver of hope that maybe, just maybe, he was waiting for me to confess so he could reciprocate my feelings.
Oh well, if it isn't meant to be, nothing I can do but move on, slow and painful as it will be.
Though I didn't plan on this being a big thing, I just wanted to pass my results on to >>32321679
>>
File: Orlando.png (88KB, 349x259px) Image search: [Google]
Orlando.png
88KB, 349x259px
>>32321775
Wait, THAT's why you made this thread? I would have been sympathetic if someone you knew had died or you ended up with a horrific injury/illness of some sort, but some silly romance?

I'd say I pity you, but there are others besides you that deserve way more sympathy than you, nancy-boy.
>>
File: 1478574029918.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478574029918.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>32321786
I mean I don't what you were expecting since I had "I need to find someone else to be happy with" in the OP, but that's a moot point now anyway. I'm going to let this thread die since it's served its purpose.
...It really does help to talk about it to someone.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.