[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I like decidueye >makes me a numale automatically >for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 22

File: Decidueye3.jpg (150KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Decidueye3.jpg
150KB, 1191x670px
>I like decidueye
>makes me a numale automatically
>for liking a pokemon
>people care this much that they'll actually waste their time trying to explain why I have shit taste.

Why can't we all just get along?
Peaceful starter thread. Post your favorite starters. Ignore comic relief tards and shitposters.
Just be kind and remember: the best starter will always be Your favorite :)
>>
All the final stage Alola starters are shitty, ugly fursonas.
>>
File: Ash-Decidueye.jpg (84KB, 900x669px) Image search: [Google]
Ash-Decidueye.jpg
84KB, 900x669px
>>32317206
WHEN?!?
WE NEED TO BTFO THE BARAFAGS AND TRANNYFAGS!
>>
>>32317217
No, at this point it's just the Barafags.

But the Decidueye up rising is coming right after the 20th movie. Watch. The barafags will never see it coming.
>>
You're probably a turtlefag or a monkeyfag trying to make people who like decent starters look bad.
>>
File: kiss.png (267KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.png
267KB, 1280x1280px
>>32317206
Apparently liking Primarina automatically makes me a Pokéfucker, OP.
Also don't expect this thread to not be 90% shitposting. Just bringing up the Alola Starters completely kills any thread.
>>
All barafags and trannyfags should be killed and have their parents raped.
>>
>>32317280
This!
"People" (if you can call them that) with such shitty taste need to be gassed in front of their family. Everyone with a bit of brain knows that Decidueye is the objectively best starter.
>>
>>32317217
Shut the fuck up please. This is a peaceful thread.
>>
>>32317304
My bad bara, I got to keep the peace. We got overcome this Starter we cancer.
>>
>>32317409
Stfu u are the barafaggot here.
What did we real owlbros do to you?
>>
File: 1492028359725.jpg (124KB, 746x855px) Image search: [Google]
1492028359725.jpg
124KB, 746x855px
>Honest owlfag tries to start a peaceful starter thread
>Owlfag nasties/false flaggers ahoy because of course

I like Decidueye too but for now, I'll post another mon I like for anon's sake of making this a friendly thread.
>>
>>32317206
No. You owlfags deserve it. I will forever remember how you used to laugh at us. How they made fun of Popplio first. All three starters came out, and everyone liked Rowlet. Then the owlfags, no longer just happy with their popularity, started picking on the least popular one. Popplio and its fans did nothing to you, yet they made fun of them any chance they got. You couldn't just be like Litten fans and be happy with their choice. No, you had to look down on Popplio. You were fucking faggots.

Then came the starter leaks, and you switched targets. Now the fucking furfags that owlfags were no longer hated Popplio. Primarina did things to your owlfucking dicks, and they switched target to Incineroar, because you must look down on others. So what if Incineroar's design wasn't perfect. No design is. What, he didn't look edgy enough for you faggots? Or cute enough for you faggots? Not feminine enough to get you off? That made Incineroar bad? Fuck off.

What the fuck was up with their attitude anyway? What, did you think you won something just because more mentally retarded normalfags who didn't know how to use their brains liked your owl? Did that make you win something? No. It didn't. It just meant your starter was so shit. Normalfags are retarded, and retards liked your starter. That was it. That's no reason to act like you've won something.

At least Incineroar has an actually good typing and ability. How does it feel to be stuck with Grass, the worst type? Reminder that people who actually played the game picked Litten. It was the Pokemon people played with the most in Refresh. So only retarded normalfags who didn't even play the games liked your owl. Still feel like you won anything? How is your new Greninja-level popularity been so far? Oh, right, no one cares about the owl anymore.

Get cucked, owlfags. How does it feel to be on the receiving end? With anime, Incineroar's popularity will skyrocket, and your owl will be just a fucking jobber.
>>
>>32317593
Nice blog, faggot
Fucking end your life or convert to the Owlbro masterrace.
>>
File: best starters.jpg (88KB, 654x648px) Image search: [Google]
best starters.jpg
88KB, 654x648px
Pic related and the cyndaquil line are hands down my favorite starters. As for gen seven, I wasn't that crazy about any of the final stages. I ended up going with popplio though.
>>
File: 1487265184066.png (250KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487265184066.png
250KB, 1000x1000px
>>32317593
>Someone wrote all this

Holy wow.

>How does it feel to be stuck with Grass, the worst type?

Feels great.
>>
>>32317206
And you care enough about the shitty opinions of random strangers on the internet to waste a thread bitching about it.
>>
>>32317206
>>32317256
>>32317549
You are pretty nice guys, but you should know these threads just never go well
>>
>>32317593
The worst type is ice, not grass.
>>
>>32317206
poor anon, you get batshit from people. You probably are just a regular guy who likes Decidueye, and it's fine, but, as this fucking autist right here >>32317593 pointed out, most of the owl hate comes from owlfags hating on the others for no real reason, so, you can't help it, nor ask for a good friendly thread about owls anymore.

as for me, I love Empoleon. People love it or hate it, but that water/steel combo, makes it perfect for me. Also, is a penguin, my favorite animal, so yeah, it's great.
>>
>hurr durr decidueye is for numales
>hurr durr incineroar is for barafags
>hurr durr primarina is for trannies
Can't we all just get along and agree they're all terrible?
>>
>>32317206
my favorite starter is Rowlet. Not Decidueye. Rowlet. Top Tier cute pokemon

favorite evolved starter is Blaziken. Kung-Fu Fire Chicken
>>
>>32317738
>hurr durr decidueye is for numales
>hurr durr incineroar is for barafags
>hurr durr primarina is for trannies

Can't we all just get along and agree they're all actually ok but not that impressive either and we're the ones at fault here for being overall terrible fanbases against each other?

>B-b-but X fans (that is, my fanbase)

No, we're all nasty. We're the ones that did this and it's about time we act like grown people for once and to let things in the past while just enjoying the game for what it's worth instead of bickering with each other.

Such a hard concept to grasp.
>>
>>32317593
Uh, I own both Sun and Moon. Didn't pick Litten for either of them.

Why? like the pre-evolved form when it's a snarky cat, even liked the look of Torracat. Bigger, and snarkier. Final evolution? Lost all interest. Oooh, It's a fire cat Machoke, except it's not even a Fighting type, even though everything about it's design screams "FIRE/FIGHTING TYPE"

Yeah, Inceninroar sucks, and you're living a lie
>>
File: 1467055670409.jpg (314KB, 1050x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467055670409.jpg
314KB, 1050x900px
>>32317206
Really appreciate you making an honest thread for Decidueye. I love it too, m8. But, there's too much shitposting and falseflagging.
Still, have an owl. Maybe we can have a nice thread for all the starters when it all dies down.
>>
File: f8f8f81u2.jpg (11KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
f8f8f81u2.jpg
11KB, 210x230px
>>32317761
>but not that impressive either

I can't agree with that, Anon. This has been the most impressive generation for starters in my eyes.
>>
>>32317776
I don't get it, I really don't, pre-game release everyone was shitting on Incineroar because it's yet another fire/fighting starter, and now people hate on it because it's not?
>>
Just like whoever you want, and who gives a shit what /vp/ thinks? The same people who are saying the starter you like is bad and the one they like is the only good one are probably the same people who lust after the female Pokemon trainers that are TEN YEARS OLD

Is that really someone who you want to take their opinion to heart?
>>
>>32317719
Finally a true penguinbro that's not a falseflagging monkeyfag!
>>
>>32317776
Stay mad cuck.

Damage control is real.
>>
File: 1490573767664.png (1MB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
1490573767664.png
1MB, 1280x828px
>>32317806
Same here, anon. Primarina might be my favorite (and maybe my favorite starter overall) but I absolutely adore all three. No starter trio had me save so many pics of each individual family before this one.
>>
File: 55520979_p0.jpg (3MB, 2375x2611px) Image search: [Google]
55520979_p0.jpg
3MB, 2375x2611px
When the Alolan starters were revealed, I liked Rowlet and Litten, and disliked Popplio. As far as the first stages were concerned, I thought this was the best Generation since Generation 4.
Then came the starter leaks, and I liked all three of them. I liked Decidueye the best, and Primarina was still the least, but I didn't dislike it, unlike Popplio. I still thought Primarina looked good.
Middle stages were revealed, and I thought Brionne looked the best of the three, which made Popplio line as a whole better for me.
Final stages revealed, I thought Primarina looked great in-game, and I also noticed the Incineroar's proportions. I thought the concept art was exaggerating, but seeing them in-game was disappointing, as I liked the concept of a bipedal wrestler tiger. I still like Fire-types, as playing offensively is most satisfying outside of meta game, and I still like its face.

Overall, my opinion on these is Decidueye line/Primarina line > Incineroar line. This is the first time since Generation 3 that I like all three starters.
>>
>>32317909
To be fair, the whole muh proportions issue seems to be slowly fixing up in the latest media. Would that help you think better on Incineroar?
>>
>>32317872
Oooh, someone's on the defensive. Look, we get it. You liked to jerk off to WWF Wrestlers when you were a kid. It's ok. We understand THE REAL REASON why you like the big musclebound wrestler Pokemon
>>
>>32317946
>owlcucks trying to act tough over their dude in a birdsuit
>>
>>32317957
Continually using the word "cuck" tells me you don't have a shred of originality in that thing you call a brain that is bouncing around in your head.

Use a better comeback, fruitcup
>>
>>32317964
how about YOU use a better comeback, fruitcuck
>>
>>32317964
If I knew it was this easy to bait owlcucks into continually responding and getting pissy, I would have started ages ago.
>>
>>32317920
I have seen people say that they somehow completely "fixed" everything with Incineroar, and honestly, I don't agree. It's barely noticeable.

I think Incineroar looks great in certain fanart. Like pic related. I love that look. This is a fix for me. The wrist is now not just slightly better, but completely proportional. It's not just the wrist. The entire forearm is a bit more buffed, which looks great. The palms are a bit bigger, while fingers are a bit smaller, making the hand look great. I also think the lower body could be buffed up a bit, because next to the balloon-like upper body, the lower body looks weird. Though this one is a minor issue compared to the arms.

If they fix just the arm, I think Incineroar would great. I would love it as much as I love any Pokemon. In concept alone, I think its better than both. The smug face is God tier, among smugzard and Snivy levels. I'm sure you can tell with how I'm trying to praise it that I at least want to like it more, but the minor details are making it a bit hard to.

>>32317946
>Oooh
>fruitcup
Consider Suicune, owlfag.
>>
Well this thread certainly lost it's purpose in record timing,
>>
File: 1475824602927.jpg (137KB, 1050x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475824602927.jpg
137KB, 1050x1000px
>>32318003
The thing is, I wouldn't count on GF to "fix" anything. These weren't mistakes, or accidents. They intentionally designed every part, and later modeled them. These aren't mistakes, and I doubt GF will fix them. Just like how Zard is still fat. They see it as a part of the design, not a flaw. I honestly doubt they'll change anything.
>>
>>32317593
Okay, clearly you've been around the bad owls for way too long. You need to get some good owls friends, Not to mention your only looking at the owls, Sereiosly do you even know how many times I had to defend the seal from a ignorant bara. Or another time were I had to defend the cat from the seals. And keep in mind that this is coming from a owlfag. You literally have a grudge on the owl for those bad owls, but you never considered seeing what the good owls are like.

Also
>Nice autobiography.
>>
Kill yourselves baras and trannies. You are not welcome in this owlbro thread.
>>
>>32318017

It's a shame too. Ironically, what people fail to realize is

>Seal fans are the most defensive, all of them inside a bubble, but still proud like the line itself and not afraid to come out of the bubble if to defend themselves and/or others
>Tiger fans are lukewarm, but can still attack other fanbases, some times, mercilessly, while never letting go, like a actual tiger
>Owl fans are the ones with the sharpest attacks and can be as merciless as tiger fans themselves as proven early in the beginning, but are also the ones that can let go of the past more if they've had more than enough and just want to leave the plates clean as long people leave them the fuck alone

There's no winning this because there might be some owlfags that want to come off clean despite what they may have or may have not done, but the damage in the past was so severe/exaggerated, the other two sides simply don't want to let go of the past and some people on the owls' side may still not want to let go either. Primarina fans might be on some owls' or tigers' side regarding on just wanting it all to end and being more caring towards everyone just getting along, but Incineroar fans are the ones left with the biggest wound; their pride. What people fail to realize is, it wasn't just Rowlet fans that initially hated Popplio, it was Litten fans too. Popplio was THE one everyone turned into for them to mock early beginning. Even some Popplio fans did this. I'm not sure how it went after a period of time, but I'm almost certain it went something like (some) Rowlet fans afterwards disliking either Incineroar or Primarina either for one being too masculine or too feminine or equally both, probably because they preferred Decidueye's more "neutral" look or so they seem to think.

From one point, people either really wanted Incineroar or Decidueye to be this generations' shill mon because no one never really could see Primarina being as such. Which only made starter wars even more insufferable.
>>
>>32318134
I feel like a part of the owl's fanbase is terrified by the fact that this gen isn't just a repeat of the last one, where it really felt like Greninja dominated in every single regard over the other two Kalos starters. It was the strongest of the three competitively, the most popular and the one shilled by the Anime.
Things went differently this time around, though. First we had that anon playing through the game before release where Decidueye's stats didn't seem very impressive and, while it's still a good Pokémon on its own, it's nowhere near what some people wanted. Why? Because they wanted what Greninja was for Gen 6. Worse yet, it's not even the best of its generation: Primarina is, and even Incineroar will have a chance to shine in doubles once (if) its HA ever gets released.
Recently starter wars have been getting worse than ever because the spotlight in the anime might be "stolen" too, and it really looks like Incineroar might be the star there.
What's left is popularity and, while Rowlet is by far the most popular of all the Alola starters and brings the whole line up a lot, the most popular poll where only the final stages where mentioned had Primarina winning and Decidueye taking second place (by a very small amount).
I feel like the hate doesn't come from people finding Primarina feminine or Incineroar masculine. I feel like the hate is coming from fear and jealousy. And jelalousy is the root of all evil.
>>
File: 1487431773966.png (327KB, 550x779px) Image search: [Google]
1487431773966.png
327KB, 550x779px
Primarina!
>>
File: 1484370388930.png (78KB, 620x663px) Image search: [Google]
1484370388930.png
78KB, 620x663px
>>32318134
>>32318312
So this is what is pure, unadulterated autism looks like, huh. I thought the starter wars were autistic, but seeing this, it almost makes them look cute. Next time, instead of writing a whole essay about the things you like projecting, try not projecting so hard. It'll save you time. If you ever come close to projecting this hard, take a deep breath and think about what you were doing or were about to do.
>>
File: 1411977350849.jpg (268KB, 850x604px) Image search: [Google]
1411977350849.jpg
268KB, 850x604px
Venusaur will always be my favorite starter
>>
File: IMG_4737.jpg (184KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4737.jpg
184KB, 1280x720px
>>32317206
My boy here will always be my #1 starter.

Blue was my first game.

Before I even knew what Pokémon was, my mom bought me an imported wind up model of Blasty just because I thought it looked cool.
>>
>>32317593
I'm truly sorry for the pain that we people who liked the rowlet line caused for you. If you have enough animosity for us that you'd write all this, we must have really been assholes.
I'll admit, for a little while, I was hating on popplio cause I thought it was a stupid design (I wasn't on 4chan back then), but I grew out of it because I started thinking he was cute, way before the leaks came out.
Once I started going on here, and about 6 months later, when we started getting hate, shit sucked. A whole lot. After reading what you've just written, I thought to myself: "Shit, did we really make people like this?"
Being on the receiving end sucks.
Just as bad as knowing I was the one on the giving end at one point.

So, if you're still in this thread, know this:
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry I didn't like popplio to begin with and I didn't realize this shit fucked you up like this.

So, once more: All starters are great and nobody should get shit for what they like. The best starter will always be your favorite, and nobody should tell you otherwise.
>>
>>32318379
>I-If I keep saying they're "projecting" too hard, maybe they'll go away
>>
File: 1476468837443.png (794KB, 1280x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1476468837443.png
794KB, 1280x1356px
>>32317206
On topic, my favorite starter is Greninja. I don't mind the concept of Ash-Greninja. I hate the look and name of it. I'm perfectly okay with Greninja being a special snowflake, because it's my favorite. It deserves to be special. The most popular, the strongest, the special little snowflake. My favorite deserves all of it.

>>32318788
It's okay, fagpai. I was just fishing for (You)s, and you gave me something more glorious by taking that shit seriously. I thought the moment I said Littenfags didn't shit on Popplio, everyone would realize it was shit, but you existed. You overlooked that part. Then the part about owlfags shitting on catfags. Who gives a fuck. Everyone was shitting on everyone. No one was safe or nice. Barafags just got shat on extra hard, because even littenfags were shitting on them.

But for some reason you missed it all, and gave a glorious post trying to be nice. It was worth writing all that shit.
>>
>>32318788
>he
>>
File: EMEROLDS.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
EMEROLDS.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>32318788
>That feeling when I'm a Rowlet fan, but absolutely hated what people were doing to Popplio back then
>When I tried to give Popplio a chance, but its final evolution didn't click with me (Litten was never a intent, either Grass or Water) and went back for Rowlet
>Now I have to apologize all for what happened to Popplio, the rest of its line and its fanbase for something I didn't even do just because there were assholes in both Rowlet and Litten's fanbase that were way out of my control and reach

I'm laughing but at the same time, I'm sad on the inside because there were some legitimate Popplio fans that disliked Popplio, but jumped on the bandwagon as soon Primarina came out and that feels so wrong to me because it just seems shallow.
>>
File: 1465683369827s.jpg (9KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
1465683369827s.jpg
9KB, 250x225px
>>32318875
I don't get why people are so proud of "liking Popplio before it was cool".
Does it matter that much if a single evolution changes anyone's matter on an entire line? It has always happened and it always will. Heck, wasn't Froakie less popular than the other two back in the day? Primarina pretty much saved Popplio from being the most hated starter ever and even if I hated Primarina and loved Popplio, I couldn't be more happy about it. There's nothing wrong with it, it's an absolutely beautiful thing.
>>
File: tinysad.gif (3KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
tinysad.gif
3KB, 50x50px
>>32318938

I don't really have anything against legitimate Popplio fans that entirely like all of its line. It's just kind of sad reading "Primarina pretty much saved Popplio from being the most hated starter ever" from those who possibly disliked Popplio at first because it would just mean that Popplio would probably be hated and/or continue to be hated if it were anything less than what Primarina is.

I guess I'm overthinking it. I liked Rowlet more, but Popplio's a cutie too and didn't deserve all the unjustified hate back then.
>>
>>32319006
I liked Popplio too from the start, but I just can't relate about that part. I do agree that the hate was unjustified and I'm sorry you have to fall in the "hater" category for something you didn't do just because you like Rowlet.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.