[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Nintendo and The Pokemon Company be able to put aside their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: Switch Pokemon.png (307KB, 1035x451px) Image search: [Google]
Switch Pokemon.png
307KB, 1035x451px
Will Nintendo and The Pokemon Company be able to put aside their petty differences to make the Switch the perfect Pokemon machine it was destined to be
>>
>>32316215
no
>>
>>32316215
no
>>
>>32316215
no
>>
>>32316215
Heck no.
GF cannot release a game without endless amounts of halfcut content still in the game.
And Nintendo can barely name their consoles.
>>
>>32316215
What petty differences? If they have no handheld plans, they'll FORCE it on there if they have to.
>>
>>32316215

gf is way too shitty game company to make that, and I hope they are reading this
>>
>>32316251

I wish that wild pokemon battles were made like in zelda :(
>>
>>32316254
there are wild pokemon battles in zelda?
>>
>>32316254
Where they're in the overworld? I think a hybrid system like Earthbound would be the best.
>>
>>32316215
>web browser and achievements
huh
>>
>>32316264

yea, it would be cool to just attack wild mon out of the bag kek [especially if only they made pokemon follow us]
>>
>>32316264
Why? With enough scaling, it is possible to have a pokemon battle using the overworld, but it would have to be ENORMOUS. I know such an environment can exist, but GF doesn't know how to do it, even though everyone else has for ages by now.
>>
>>32316280
Wild Pokemon could just pop out of water, come from behind a tree, a bush or any other way... that also means you would have 1 wild Pokemon at a time and not need a large overworld.
>>
>>32316313
>...and then Game Freak reintroduces horde encounters without optimizing the performance or quality testing the game and every Switch on the planet explodes in a huge fireball putting the next extinction event into overdrive.

I'm in.
>>
>>32316313
The size was in reference to how big the models are to begin with. Then again, they don't need to be such high poly for the smaller ones.
>>
Game freak has no difference with nintendo.

They just like selling there games on the console with most units sold common sense for money purposes
>>
>>32316215
no
>>
>>32316215
The Switch doesn't have VC, so no. Literally impossible.
>>
Pokemon will never be good again. At least we have the older games.
>>
>>32316513
I love how /vp/ just plays purposeful ignorance on the Switch
>>
>>32316215
no
>>
>>32316513

It will though. They already mentioned monthly nes/snes games as part of their paid online subscription, so they will likely have virtual console ready by the time they start charging for online play. Fall or late summer I think
>>
>>32316215
no
>>
>>32316215

How the fuck are you playing 3DS games on the Switch? Holding it sideways?
>>
>>32316215
>That pic
I want this
>>
>>32316215
>Switch.
>Perfect Pokemon Machine.
Pick one.
>>
>>32316237
Fuck you
>>
>>32316215
Fuck No.
Nintendo cut the wings of Satoshi Tajiri in his time also why the people hate's game freak so much. Well they commit mistakes but it has a fucking godly artistic and music team.
>>
>>32318015
He's right you know.
>>
ITT: People that can't buy a Switch want another underpowered expensive handheld, even at the cost of getting worse Pokémon games.
>>
>>32318303
The Switch isn't going to magically make Game Freak's design philosophy improve, and that's what's really been holding back the recent titles.

Also the Switch already pretty much is an underpowered expensive handheld. A shitty one overall, at that.
>>
>>32318333
While the switch is very expensive for what it does (and yeah, shitty too), I feel that having Pokémon not only as portable, but also as a console would be great.

And for me the thing is, if they keep up with a new handheld line, it can't be too much powerful, otherwise people will complain a lot about how a handheld was able to surpass a company's console from the same gen in terms of power and will bash Nintendo, possibly making the Switch sales worse and make people question if they should really buy this new handheld.

So, in the end, wanting a new handheld where Pokémon can play just to save some money (and if this new handheld exists, by the time it happens, the Switch is already in sales and costing much less, since right now there's not really a plan for making a new one, according to them) means buying a handheld that's not much better than the Switch and doesn't have HD option or the console aspect.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.