[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been doing a nuzlocke on Moon, and I'm right before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1234.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1234.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
I've been doing a nuzlocke on Moon, and I'm right before the Elite 4. Mort is only underleveled because he had to replace my Archeops(he died when I tried to U-turn Hau's Raichu). If I were to level Mort up to, say, 55, could I take the E4 without much of a hassle?
>>
Mort beats a bunch of the E4's mons, and Zygarde + Lunala. You should be fine. Just level up the turtlebro.
>>
>doing nuzlocke
>overleveling
>using legendaries

Doesn't this kind of defeat the purpose of a nuzlocke? There's no real difficulty if you go out of the way to make sure you stomp everything.
>>
>>32312193
>>overleveling
tha doesnt look overleveled if I remember correctly
>>
>>32312193
Using legends is a legit point, but the E4 aren't that much lower than him. Sun and Moon are also a step up in difficulty from previous games, so I'd say the team is at the high end of acceptable.
>>
>>32312075
>not naming Nebby "Nebby"

Delet the save file.
>>
Should Mort forget Flamethrower for Heat Wave?
>>
>>32313399
What's the argument for Heatwave? Doesn't Flamethrower do more damage?
>>
>>32314588
IIRC Heatwave has 100 bp vs the 90 that flamethrower has, with 95% accuracy
>>
>>32312193

Using legends in this game is less unacceptable because trying to reliably grind a replacement is next to impossible that late in the game. Also the Elite Four are harder than normal and he's not overlevelled.

Also OP that death was entirely dumb. You had a friggin Zygarde but decided to risk Archeops instead.
>>
>>32312075
>nuzlocke with 2 legends
aha ok
>>
>>32315041
Sorry about Archeops, he was the first in my party and I didn't know Hau was gonna show up. When he did, I knew the risk involved with trying to U-turn Raichu, because I thought Archeops would be fast enough to escape quickly.
>>
>>32315384

Oh that makes more sense.

Everything has max IVs and jacked up EVs as well from now on. If you think you're going to outspeed or have a speed tie, reconsider.
>>
>>32315419
Speaking of having too much faith...
>be me
>fighting those two ice trainers in Poni cave
>Papa John and Greninja
I got Greninja from the demo. It was pretty close to being illegal since you can't use traded mons, but it was technically given to me at a center. Really pushing it there, though.
>halfway through the fight, Papa John and Greninja have half hp
>use Greninja's turn to heal John
>takes out Ice Ninetails
>Ice Sandslash attacks Greninja
>1 hp
>HOLYSHIT.jpg
>"Greninja held on so that you wouldn't feel sad"
>the hail continues to fall
>>
File: sads.jpg (19KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
sads.jpg
19KB, 236x282px
>>32315766
>the hail continues to fall
>>
>>32315766
>>32315810
This probably shouldnt have made me laugh, but it did
>>
File: IMG_20170413_122114.jpg (145KB, 1440x1390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170413_122114.jpg
145KB, 1440x1390px
>>32314609
It used to have 100 base power. Only 90 accuracy though.
>>
>>32312075
these names fucking suck
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.