[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Pokémon as whole so fucking boring for a while now? Sun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: VS_Lusamine_SM.png (87KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
VS_Lusamine_SM.png
87KB, 400x240px
Why is Pokémon as whole so fucking boring for a while now? Sun Moon hype was great but didn't last long. Also 2015 without a game was fucking disgusting
>>
>>32310689
0 Postgame obviously...
>>
>>32310689
>as boring as it is now
You clearly haven't been part of the fandom for long.
>>
>Sun and Moon had no postgame whatsoever
>no spin off games have come out recently or will come out soon
>VGC discussion is dead as fuck
>Smogon discussion is terrible on /vp/
>the anime is as shit and irrelevant as always
The only things left are starterwars and waifu threads.
>>
>>32310856
There's always the manga.
>>
>>32310689
Replay the old games. You'll be surprised at how good even Diamond and Pearl are now compared to Sun and Moon. I do recommend playing Platinum instead unless you're doing an all-game run like me.
>>
>>32310881
I replayed FireRed, Emerald, Platinum and Black 2 in the days leading up to SM release out of sheer hype.I legit thought the games were going to live up to it and their status as the 20th anniversary titles, as the games where it was all supposed to come together.

Instead they nearly killed my love for Pokémon.
>>
>>32310689
It's the lack of spin offs man,the main game discussion never lasted past winter.
>>
>>32310689
>Sun Moon hype was great but didn't last long
You grew up anon
>>
>>32310856
>Starter wars

Those are terrible

>Waifu threads

And I'm not desperate either

/vp/ is as dead as the game itself
>>
Sun and Moon were boring because they tried to be a bad Yokai Watch ripoff with a Pokemon skin instead of an actual Pokemon game.
>>
>>32310689
Also, 2017 without a game.
>>
>>32310689
>wants a mainline every single year
are you autistic?
>>
>>32311839
I'm so glad someone else feels this way and I'm surprised no one mentioned Yokai Watch influencing pokemon when it should be the other way around.
>>
>>32310909
This... Kind of... Mosu wasnt half as good as it was hyped to be. It's good, but it's slow and lacks postgame.
>>
i kinda dropped the game because i'm too lazy to catch all legends and ub in the right nature
>>
>>32311966
They were doing good with the pattern of "Main Games>Remakes(Third Version)>Third Version (Remakes)"
>>
>>32310689
And what will you do if it happens again? Cry to your mommy? This is why we're getting Marshadow this soon and this could be the shortest gen in existence.
>>
>>32311839
>they tried to be a bad Yokai Watch ripoff
have any of y'all niggas actually played Yokai Watch?
>>
so do people just finish the game and stop playing? i don't get this. why even bother playing if you're not even a fan of the series?
>>
>>32310856
Sadly this
>>
>>32314427
I played it because I'm a fan of the series and ended up severely disappointed.

I know this might be hard to believe, but some people play Pokemon for Pokemon. Not Lillie and her boring as shit mommy issues. People play Pokemon for Pokemon battles and doing things like challenging gyms. Not trials designed for literal infants that require no skill, no thought, and only have one easy as fuck battle. They are called TRIALS and yet they are less engaging, less challenging, and less interactive than the puzzles gyms would have. It's a joke. The entire game is a bad fucking joke and I regret paying money for it.
>>
>>32314486
>gyms
>any hard
anon you're playing a series for infants you dummy
>>
>>32310689
It's the 3d models. Pokemon will never be great again.
>>
>>32310689
>I want new Pokémon games every year
>But I also want them all to have perfect stories and a maxed out postgame
You can't have both you entitled piece of shit. Quality games takes time to make, especially nowadays, so you either get to have many Pokémon games with shit-all content or you get a few Pokémon games with enough content.
>>
>>32313096
But now they're all like "Uuuuuuuh we're gonna be unpredictable and SURPRISE the players UUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuh!" Which leaves us with the exact same we had before, only without third-versions, so every game now looks like shit because their problems are never fixed.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.