[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would their ideology have been less retarded if it was preaching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.png (67KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
67KB, 1920x1080px
Would their ideology have been less retarded if it was preaching against capturing pokémon with no intent of befriending them? Stuff like living dexes or using pokémon as tools and source instead of pets and friends, the pokémon world relies a lot on their labor so i think it would have been cooler to tackle this subject instead of "lol just release your dog in the jungle he will be fine bro"

Also N is a faggot
>>
>>32310038
So, that would make their ideology "don't be dicks"? Yeah, I see no problem with that. I mean, it is common sense to not be a dick. If repeating the most obvious thing over and over again is somehow less retarded, then yes, it would make Plasma less retarded.
>>
They weren't saying to just lob the family cat into the desert. They were saying that it was wrong to keep them from going into the desert on their own.

You're free to befriend, just don't tie them down. No balls, no cages. If a Pokemon wanted to hang out with you, it could. That's how N got his team, and as soon as he moved on to an area that those Pokemon wouldn't like, they just stayed behind.

"Release your Pokemon" is not the same as "throw your Pokemon into a lake." It's just opening the door and seeing if they'll stay.
>>
>>32310065
You're reaching quite a bit there, anon. They quite literally say that "the world would be the ideal place if people didn't exist". They didn't want to give Pokemon choice. They wanted to split Pokemon and people, using force if they had to. N, their leader, recognizes that you and your Pokemon are happy with each other, but goes on to say it doesn't matter. That he'll liberate Pokemon, even if it means "Pokémon and Trainers who care about one another, like you and your Pokémon, will be separated".

It was never about giving Pokemon choice. It was always about somehow completely separating people and Pokemon. It was nothing but selfish bullshit that made zero sense.
>>
>>32310093
>It was nothing but selfish bullshit that made zero sense.
That was the point. Ghetis wanted everyone to give up their pokemon so he would be the only one with pokemon and he could rule
>>
>>32310122
And that makes zero sense, as it is, quite literally, impossible. Let's look at the real world example. Can truly take every single animal, bird, insect away from humans? Can you truly rid a city of all its dogs, cats, mice, pigeons, crows, beetles, wasps, everything? No, you can't. That's no humanly possible. And Pokemon are that, but stronger. And a lot closer to humans. You cannot separate people and Pokemon. That is impossible.

Funnily enough, the easiest way to achieve this would be to wipe out humanity. That is also pretty much impossible, but it is still easier than separating them.
>>
I really liked the original concept. It proposed that maybe you're not the good guy and maybe the evil team isn't evil.

But then Ghetis came along and ruined it with "Nah just kidding we're the bad guys lol"
>>
>>32310160
well he was the one pulling the strings from behind, N even went on his own journey to think about what he learned so he would become a good king, i would say if N was around for longer he would eventually have shaped plasma into something good
>>
>>32310160
>It proposed that maybe you're not the good guy and maybe the evil team isn't evil
That's interesting. Can you elaborate on how? I have seen this idea pop up every now and then, but never truly understood this. What made you appear to be the bad guy? And what made the evil team appear to be the good guys?

And I wouldn't blame it all on Ghetsis. He doesn't even get the chance to reveal they're evil. The second scene with Team Plasma shows them kicking a Pokemon. That's the most brutal thing anyone's done since Slowpoke tails in Generation II. They were evil from the beginning.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.