[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pokemon who's evolutionary line didn't go the direction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 250px-503Samurott.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-503Samurott.png
55KB, 250x250px
>Pokemon who's evolutionary line didn't go the direction you preferred, and how you'd fix it.

I feel like Samurott is a bit too seal-like and looks out of place next to both it's previous forms. Many of the features on it can stay the same, I';d just prefer if it was more Otter-like and stood up instead of being down on all fours most of the time.
>>
>>32309620
I was really into Salandit when the game wasn't released yet, I considered it my 2nd favorite 7th gen Pokemon at that time, I was also really hyped about its evolution, or if it would even get one.
Instead of giving it a split evo GF just pulled a Combee on us and gave us a female evolution, and its cool and all but it just isn't the same. It tries too hard to look sexy and femanine and just ruined the entire line for me.

tldr I just want it to look less femanine or at least give it split evos
>>
>>32309706

It's odd, it doesn't look that feminine to me (then again, I find Primarina and Brionne feminine, so what the fuck do I know).

I wouldn't really mind or care if the design retained, but were available for both genders. Combee situation is a bit of a letdown, but I simply GTS'd one (didn't use it though) just to save my breath because fuck finding a female Salandit, that's too much work.

I'd follow the thread's spirit and probably pick Primarina, but that'd be more out of pettiness from me wanting it to be more neutral looking. And I guess a little less on the frills. Otherwise, I guess I wouldn't mind the concept behind it, it's just hard for me to picture a male Primarina.

opinions hurr
>>
File: 87699002_XS.jpg (304KB, 1788x656px) Image search: [Google]
87699002_XS.jpg
304KB, 1788x656px
>>32309620
>There are still people who think Samurott stopped being an otter completly

When will people realize that blending a sea otter with a sea lion would result a river otter-esque creature? Do Samurott haters really think Sea Otters are the only otters that exist/matter?
>>
>>32310386
why's it's tail so seal-like though? If it was more Otter-Like, maybe I wouldn't mind as much
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 1000x562px
>>32311025
The whole evolutionary lines tail's were never-otter like in the first place. Oshawott and Dewott's tails were more broad and flat like a beaver's tail. And their tails didn't even share the same color palette as their fur.
>>
File: samu.png (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
samu.png
8KB, 240x240px
Honestly, the problem with Samurott is that its body is drawn weird in its official art. It looks a lot better in >>32310386 or pic related
>>
I was actually very pleased with Samurott, but I can understand with the need for it to be on twos instead of fours.

Incineroar I really, really disliked, I wish it went the same route as Samurott. Like, why do we need to have a grown up Litten be fugly furry bait??? Can we please keep it as a cat beast isnt that what the Final Form of your starter is supposed to be?
>>
>>32311025
>seal-like
Seal tails are short and stumpy, and look nothing like Samurott's
>>
>>32309620
at least it didnt end up a guy in a fursuit like certain future gens....

also the only thing id say that doesnt make sense on Samurott is the fact its stats are so weird
>>
File: 245055959351689216.png (28KB, 128x122px) Image search: [Google]
245055959351689216.png
28KB, 128x122px
>Samurott didn't end up being Water/Fighting
>Gamefreak thought it would be a great idea to make a 3rd Fire/Fighting
I will never not be mad.
>>
File: litten.png (34KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
litten.png
34KB, 250x250px
>>32309620
Literally anything. Mystical monster tiger, some sort of feral bipedal weretiger, a generic fire tiger, it doesn't matter, it can't possibly be worse than the actual thing
>>
>>32311386
It looks bad period. At best it looks passable.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.