[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering Incineroar is supposed to become the next Greninja,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 2372897432324.png (197KB, 747x450px) Image search: [Google]
2372897432324.png
197KB, 747x450px
Considering Incineroar is supposed to become the next Greninja, he sure is underwhelming in battle...
>>
>>32306524

ruined by furfags imo

[I'm one but... honestly...?]
>>
>>32306524
Inb4 "HA will save it" with the bulk and speed it has
>>
That applies to all of the new starters. GF fucked up.
I thought they understood that part of what made a starter popular was if they could kick ass in the actual games, like Charizard, Blaziken and Greninja.
>>
It's supposed to be the next Greninja? And I say that as a proud catfan.

I just thought all mons this gen were supposed to be underwhelming till move tutors.
>>
>>32306524
>implying GF wants to replace Greninja
>>
>>32306549
Charizard and Blaziken were mediocre until Gen 6 and 5 respectively though.
>>
>>32306712
Hmm. So Greninja was really the only one who was amazing from the get-go?
Just proves that none of the SM starters fit that bill though.
>>
>>32306732
Greninja and Infernape
>>
>>32306524
Wow, I thought we were done with this whole starter war bullshit, I thought we left this shit behind us already.

But I wouldn't of guessed that the barafags couldn't last a single day with without putting out there headcanon.

You know for the record, keep in mind that the barafags are the ones who broke the peace this time, but at the end of this the owls are still going to get jumped and ganged up on.

So remember this. I raised my white flag along time ago, I just wanted a little bit more peace in /vp/, but Barafags are starting the mess again. So I don't want to hear anything about owlfags starting cancerous threads anymore.
>>
>>32306524
To be honest, you could of just made a incineroar thread and talked about the same thing.

Wait, in fact there's more then one incineroar thread open at this moment, so why would you make this cancerous thread here.
>>
>>32306549
Only Greninja and Infernape are good (from the beginning of their respective gens).
>>
>>32306524
You seem to believe that GF knows what makes a good pokemon or that good pokemon were made like that with intention. Good Pokemon were lucky, that is about it.
>>
>>32306850
Actually, Turtwig was more of the mvp of shinno until chimchar evolved into an infernape. Even when Turtwig was a gratul it still did some work. It took out one of Candice's ice type mons on it's own. It was able to handle it's own against Palmers ryperior, even tho he lost. He merged to over powerd it as just a grutal.

So they shill Turtwig first, then they moved over to infernape. So if the it works just like gen4, who ever is getting shill now at the beginning of the series, will not be getting shill later down the line. In fact I have a hunch that who ever is getting focused on now is going to end up as the torterra of gen7. So which starter is getting focused on right now.
>>
File: incineroar_by_h2roses-dankg3i.png (245KB, 1008x792px) Image search: [Google]
incineroar_by_h2roses-dankg3i.png
245KB, 1008x792px
>>32306812
Stay mad, owlfag. You lost. We won. Get over it.
>>
>>32307018
>You lost, we won. Get over it.

Yup. Your totally not sounding like a 7 year's old right now.

It's also funny how your claiming that Incineroar won anything, it's literally the first season of the anime, barley even the first movie came out yet. But it takes one episode to make one fan base this delusional.

Oh god. I see what the problem here, I keep on falling for this obvious bait. You know the more I actually looked at the order of the previous shill mons, and the more I look at the Decidueye and incineroar. the more I'm starting to feel sorry for you barafags when you figure out what's instored for you in the future. Like I said before I'm done with this Starter war bullshit, but I'm going to say one last thing before I leave and leave you to your, so-called win. But since I think I don't have enough room to fit it here I'll put it below this post.
>>
Reminder that all three Alola Starters were made mediocre on purpose in order to make A-Greninja look even better.
>>
>>32306524

He is just another Zoroark.

The cycle will repeat itself...

Gen 4 has a winner with Lucario.
GF is so addicted they try to make another in Gen 5 but utterly fail with Zoroark...

Now we move that spotlight to starters.
Gen 6 creates a Pokemon even more popular than Lucario and Pikachu, Greninja!
Gen 7 shows us that GF really hungry from Greninja and tried to do the same with Incineroar only to end up as pathetic as Zoroark...
>>
Intimidate + assault vest

Darkest lariat
Cross chop
Leech life
Flare blitz

252 attack
100 def/spdef
52 HP
>>
>>32306969
In competitive, not the anime. Did you miss the OP somehow?
>>
>>32306712
>>32306732
I have my hopes up for Primarina here. It's one of the best starters In-game (where you don't get to use the HA): it's basically a slower, bulkier Greninja with a better movepool in a region where it still outspeeds most stuff anyway. Competitively it has a lot of potential through moves like Boomburst, Calm Mind and Moonlight, and could become good in a few generations like most of the other good starters (Blaziken, Charizard and Serperior) did. Maybe I should keep my hopes down, though, who knows what will happen.
>>
>>32307084
Remember this if you want or not.

Bulbasaure, squartal,
>>Charizard
>Fire/
flying
>3 starters

Gen2 had no shill mons

>Sceptiles
grass
>1Starter

Torterra,
>Infernape
fire/fighting
2 starters

Gen5 no starter was the shill mon. But I think I'll mention him anyways,
>Krookadile,
Ground/
dark
No shill starter.

>>Greninja,
>Water/
dark
1Starter.
Gen7
Two starters
Grass/ghost
Or fire/dark...???

I know your going to look at this and tell me, "what is this supposed to mean?", but pay attention to the shill mons with to bars, there the ones who got shill the most. Look at the number of the other two starters that are with them. Then think about it. In fact this chart is more then anouth to prove that there miss leading you. It's only up to you except it. They might be treating litten special now. But even from when the anime barely started I knew that this would happen. In a region wear the pokedex talks about pokemon killing or pokemon being killed, just death in general, Hek even a mpc said that he wanted to die, but in a friendly way, And meaouth almost died plenty of times, and then what really set it off was when stoutland died, and we literally saw his >spirit or ghost in the clouds.
It's like GF is trying to tell us death and spirits are okay in the pokemon anime now. Witch is really weird when the anime is supposed to be comedy relief. And speaking of comedy relief. Your meme, the owl. Just let that all sink in. But since I know your going to throw it out of your contiguous by the next day. But you reading this is anouth to let a peace of it stay on the back of your contiguous.

Well I'm forever done with these useless starter war threads, you'll never here from me in these type of threads ever again. and I hope some owlbros snap out of your bait too.

So continue your victory, keep claiming, and when the time comes, you'll see it too.

Avantuly.
>>
>>32306524
I'd honestly like this thing way more if its hands weren't so fucked
>>
>>32307370
It looks okay in>>32307018.

I think it's actually supposed to be relatively normal-sized in everything but the hands which I guess is to grab shit for wrasslin'.

All the times people whined on limbs and torso they were always supposed to be fine like later stuff showed, it was always just the hands. Maybe even just the fingers.
>>
>>32306524
Incineroar pretty much got almost the exact same BST as Swampert, only wish it actually reversed its sp atk stat with its speed stat

Pretty much think Decidueye should had its sp atk stat swapped with its speed stat too
>>
>>32307409
Make the srists thicker and fix the sausage fingers and I'm down with it.

>>32308042
I agree. I get Incineroar was supposed to be more of a powerhouse wrestler, but it's not exactly a sloth either. 80 speed would be just right.
>>
>>32308067
It will forever bother me that Incineroar is slower than Emboar and the slowest fully evo fire starter as of yet that doesn't even look slow
>>
>>32306524
Because that means quite literally nothing? The original "Greninja", Pikachu and Charizard, were also pretty shit in battle. It means, quite literally, nothing. They didn't intend Greninja to be strong. They just intended to shill it. The strength was just a happy accident.
>>
>>32306543

you don't know what is snarl or growl right? incineroar+arcanine+ incineroar's set up
>>
>>32308067

they just need nerf speed for all mons, give everything bulky 90 base, plus add +10 to bulk if possible and everything fast give 100 base and ignore legenadries and mythicals
>>
>>32306826
>>32306812
>wouldn't of
>could of
Owlfags confirmed illiterate retards.
>>
>>32307409
Incineroar has somehow the biceps of a powerlifter, and the wrists of a small child in the same limb. That's amazing
>>
>>32306850
>Infernape
>Good
Pick one
>>
>>32307325
What is Blaziken
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.