[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his fucking problem? Just caught giratina in platinum,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 250px-Cyrus_anime.png (58KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Cyrus_anime.png
58KB, 250x241px
What's his fucking problem?

Just caught giratina in platinum, so I saw pretty much all of the team galactic shit.

He never makes a single lick of sense, nor ever gives a single reason for trying to destroy the world other than 'muh imperfections, muh spirit'. Cynthia tells him to just fuck off alone in the woods or whatever, which is actually a more practical solution but he rather do it the hard way.

I don't even know how he convinced a single person to work for him, let alone his pokemon he hates and intended to kill, saying such in their presence.
>>
>>32302913
Autism. Simple answer.
His "team" probably consists of his incest family.
>>
>>32302913
Tru Dat.
>>
>>32302913

I don't get why so many people love Cyrus so much. The whole "remaking the universe without spirit" was really pretentious.
>>
>>32302913
Villains stopped making sense when Tajiri left. Giovanni was boring and generic, but he made sense, at least. Archer was absolute shit, but he made sense, at least. That was the end of it.
>>
>>32302966
>but he made sense, at least.
Not in the pokemon universe
>>
>>32302977
How so? He was the one who set standards for Pokemon universe.
>>
>>32302936
Most of the kids on this board grew up with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HGSS as their first games. That's why they're disproportionately praised.

Cyrus was badArchie/badMaxie but at least he wasn't badGiovanni like Ghestis was.
>>
File: 1488262055985.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1488262055985.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>32302985
>Most of the kids on this board grew up with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HGSS as their first games.
I really don't want to believe this, but with how old they are now along with the sudden spike in praise for Sinnoh here pretty much confirms it to be the case.
>>
>>32302913
He was needed to be threatening enough for the plot to have motivation. Doesn't mean he was a good character, but the story needed that apocalyptic edge.
>>
>>32302913
He wanted to be perfect.
He couldn't be perfect with his feelings guilting him all the time. So he decided to become a god.
They wanted to make Dialga/Palkia relevant somehow.
Johtoddlers are to blame, they started the thing about how the MC has to catch a cover legendary.
>>
File: 1487383246206.jpg (29KB, 488x254px) Image search: [Google]
1487383246206.jpg
29KB, 488x254px
>>32303055
I'm 26 and my first was platinum, and I really want a nostalgia jerking with a sinnoh remake, but I hope it to be a switch game in gen 8.
>>
>>32302913
He was a visionary.
>>
>>32303055
just like kanto, there's absolutely nothing wrong with sinnoh.
>>
SPIKE DIES!
>>
>>32302913
he failed in ending the eternal cycle of death and rebirth because he refused to cast aside his humanity for the ultimate power born from darkness
>>
he's autistic

Not memeing, he's genuinely autistic.
>>
>>32302936
He's hot. That's why I like Cyrus
>>
>>32303958
correct answer
>>
File: 1484937196321.png (112KB, 446x460px) Image search: [Google]
1484937196321.png
112KB, 446x460px
>>32303776
>sinnoh
>kanto

>nothing wrong
>>
File: IMG_4608.png (278KB, 400x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4608.png
278KB, 400x479px
>>32303776
>thinks kantos is just as good as sinnoh
>>
>>32302924
>>32302913
Autism might actually be the correct answer this time

His childhood had him preferring machines and computers to people and pokemon, and his parents were not quite abusive bit definitely neglectful. He spent his childhood thinking he's too intelligent for other people, the.ln turning around and wondering why no one liked him, then decided it was a problem with this whole interacting wih people business, not a problem with himself
>>
>>32305459

>autism
>a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.

Cyrus is basically the definition of autism, in the relationship department. Emotion is a societal construct. He wants a world with no emotion. He basically sees his autistic condition as a superpower and thinks that emotions are a hindrance to the world and are best to be rid of. And he totally has a point.
>>
File: 1476097081063.jpg (47KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
1476097081063.jpg
47KB, 500x412px
>>32303746
fuck off Sinnoh tard
>>
People like Cyrus because every angsty child and teen can relate with the world neglecting you to the point of driving you to madness. With this madness came hatred, and wanting to destroy the world you know to create a new one without spirit.
>>
>>32302913
Cyrus has some weird combination of autism and megalomania, with a side order of sociopath. He has no empathy for others, he hates dealing with people, and he ultimately wants to force his view on how things should be on the world. This, combined with his machine fetish, meant he was never going to just fuck off into the forest. Everything HAS to be the way he wants it to be.
>>
I understand Cyrus. If I could, I would also blow up the universe and create a new one the way I want it to be.
>>
He was a dialectical materialist.
>>
>>32302913
You know how every board on 4chan hates every other board on 4chan + Tumblr, Reddit, 9gag and every other content board that is basically the same thing?

Cyrus is that. Only he has a plan to destroy all the other content so his shitty memes can be deemed OC.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.