[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest with me, are there any actual risks or permanent effects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1478211783090.gif (580KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478211783090.gif
580KB, 480x360px
Be honest with me, are there any actual risks or permanent effects caused by hacking/inserting a few pokes?
>>
>>32302380
Not if you back up your save file. The only risk is if you insert it incorrectly. Then you get a bad egg.
>>
File: 1484098962899.gif (857KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
1484098962899.gif
857KB, 680x486px
Are they legal? If they are, then there really isn't a huge issue.

Though, you'll never want to actually breed 'mons anymore. You can just make whatever you want on the fly.
>>
>>32302385
>>32302396
Well, off the slippery slope I go. Thanks, guys.
>>
Speaking of, is anyone still making Pokemon? I really need a perfect ditto for breeding but don't want to pay for the pokebank thing to get it into sun and moon.
>>
>>32302433
just inject lol
>>
>>32302452
I might. I find myself just wanting to battle lately. Any good guides and tutorials on the subject.

Is it difficult to do in S&M?
>>
File: 11122492.gif (733KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
11122492.gif
733KB, 500x281px
>deliver the ropbin payload v9.9 gamecard homebrew launcher then see above to make sure you have the proper boothax version system 4.1.1 blah blah has been patched and doesn't work anymore
I've spent hours trying to unravel this stuff to find something that still works and doesn't melt my brain. Apparently I'm not very bright.
>>
>>32302380
There's a slight chance your kidneys will shut down

If that doesn't happen the Injection Police will gun you down
>>
>>32304379
Well, good news for me, then. The Injection Police built a wall that I was dumb enough to get stuck behind.
>>
>>32304360
I had aproblem with this too and i don't remember how i fixed it
But i eventually did, and im retarded so if i could do it you can too!

I think it ended up being something fairly obvious i was overlooking, if you've been at it for a while it might help to take a break and try again later when your brain isn't mush and you aren't as frustrated
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.