[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no new game announcement >tfw we have to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1447436116687.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1447436116687.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>tfw no new game announcement
>tfw we have to play SM for another year
>>
>have
Sun & Moon aren't the only games in existence.
>>
>>32301684
Play an older, better Pokemon game. Or a different game, there's a lot of them. Further still, you could play Showdown or ROMhacks.
>>
>>32301684
Holy shit this is true. 3DS was a mistake.
>>
>>32301693
>>32301699
This. Why is Pokemon the only thing you play, OP?
>>
>>32301684
That or we could play something else like Zelda or Persona 5. Just throwing it out there
>>
I'm replaying BW2 for the first time in 4 years, having fun with this team:
Cinccino
Galvantula
Slowbro
Golurk
Roserade
Vespiquen

nearly at E4

I was thinking of replaying Platinum next or maybe giving XY another chance.

I haven't played Emerald/FRLG fully in 6 years goddamn, I played a lot of Pokemon games in 2011.
>>
>>32301734
>want to replay gen 5
>don't want to lose C Gear skins
>>
Arethere really people on this board that only play pokemon games?
That's... kind of sad. I could see that maybe if you're hella casual and dont play that many games to begin with, but i assume most people on this boarf spend an awful lot of time gaming
>>
>>32301746
Pokegen dude
you can save edit them in with twlsavetool on hacked 3ds
https://projectpokemon.org/forums/files/category/48-c-gear-skins/
>>
>>32301684
Hey, could be worse. You could have to replay a gen 4 game. You know, the actual worst generation ever.
>>
>>32301758
I put 200 hours into Zelda on Wii U
>>
File: 1486615866550.jpg (29KB, 463x426px) Image search: [Google]
1486615866550.jpg
29KB, 463x426px
>>32301684
>>32301702
>Expecting a game this early
>Thinking S/M are the only games
>Same shitposting has been happening since ORAS or even XY

Your image perfectly describes what you and the other faggots should do if you're this impatient and gain such little enjoyment out of a game. You have no room to talk about such
a thing because you guys would just end up perpetually complain and shitpost about the same shit after each and every other game over and over and over again thinking that the game has to cater to you and your every desire.

Fuck off, and play and different game or do something else with your life.
>>
>>32302109
ORAS was annunced 7 months before XY, I still beliebe ~
>>
>>32302132
believe*
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.