[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Game Freak ever stop this rigged Battle Facility meme? Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9115.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9115.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
Will Game Freak ever stop this rigged Battle Facility meme? Do fans really enjoy this shit that they so aggressively go out of their way to bring it back? Are they so shit that they have to keep copying and pasting the same broken challenge every gen with new Pokemon? The tower is unfair and unbalanced af. Cutting down the streakrequirements from 100 to 50 doean't even fix how completely shit it is.
>>
git gud
>>
Battle facilities are not rigged.

The problem is that because of the streak nature, a single loss means it's all over. Because you're battling so much and so many trainers in a row, you are bound to get fucked by RNG, and it's much more noticeable when it happens because 1: you lose everything and 2: you battle nonstop, with no map exploration or anything to distract you inbetween battles, making it feel like it's more frequent than when playing through the story.

My ideal solution would be to invent some kind of extra chance system. Maybe you could buy continues for battle points, or earn them by completing battles perfectly or in some other kind of specific manner. Continues would help immensely in solving the main cause of grief that battle facilities inflict upon it's players.
>>
>>32301603
To be honest, this could probably fix it a little.

Get ready to get shit on though because nothing will ever justify Surf missing repeatedly and Sheer Cold landing every single time with no apparent help
>>
>>32301581
They should just do what Mt. Battle did in Colloseum and Gale of Darkness. A 100 battle climb up a mountain that gets progressively harder and harder while also rewarding you if you manage to beat the whole thing with one team.
>>
>>32301581
>rigged
Spot the shitter
>>
>Scarf Garchomp kills my first mon with Outrage
>Switch in Intimidate-mon to lower it's attack
>Scarf Garchomp randomly decides to critically hit twice in a row, OHKOing both of my other mons and winning the confusion roll after the 2nd hit too
This was at 46 wins. Haven't started another try at 50 since then, it was just too demoralizing.
>>
>>32301581
Yes. Everything that is competitive has to be worshipped as god.

HEATHEN! BLASPHEMER! LEAVE THIS FANDOM NOW!
>>
I dunno OP, I just use some of my favorites and get by fine for the most part, whenever I lose it's totally on me or just bad luck like how it's bad luck for the AI when I paraflinch them into submission. Some form of continue system like >>32301603 said though wouldn't be bad.
>>
>go in battle tree the day mega mawile was release
>go in with megamawile, toxapex and special attacking flygon
>get fucked by a lickylicky due to RNG shenanigans with muddywater
>realize lickylicky shat on my pokemon
>>
The problem with SM's Tree is that it doesn't even give you a short period of peace before you're bombarded with the AI building teams to counter yours, compared to literally every title before.
>>
>run entrainment truant durant cheese team
>make it past 50 in the tree
>every other trainer starts running protect leads
Got to 92 before the AI finally figured out to reverse this against me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.