[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is that generation you wish to go back in time to relive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: sturdyAaron.webm (3MB, 492x360px) Image search: [Google]
sturdyAaron.webm
3MB, 492x360px
What is that generation you wish to go back in time to relive it again?

For me it has to be Generation V with Black and White version.
Something about this generation and is marketing felt nostalgic. I liked Gen 4 but somehow playing BW felt like i was beginning to play pokemon for the first time, playing the dream world and spending everyday in /vp/ felt so magical, i play it all day, during my break time at work, after work, while on the bus/subway to work/home/elsewhere and weekends. I don't think there was ever another generation that made me feel so attached to it. I wish I can go back in time and play it again for the first time
>>
>>32299561
>I liked Gen A but somehow playing Gen A+1 felt like i was beginning to play pokemon for the first time
I feel like this every time a new gen comes out. I've loved each game more than the last.
>>
>>32299594
well i didn't felt the same spark with gen 6 nor 7 if that's what you're getting into
>>
>>32299599
I definitely did with 6, perhaps a little less so with 7. But I still liked 7. I honestly don't give a fuck about the characters or the story so that's not really what I base my opinions of the various games on. I couldn't give a fuck how cringey everyone is in SM. Doesn't bother me. I'm here for the pokemons.
>>
Gen 5 BW1 memory linked to BW2 was pure magic...and when GF peaked apparently
>>
>>32299561
Gen 4, it's the generation I played with my brother and my friends the most. We would always go to the Underground or do contests or shamelessly use Action Replays to hack in Level 100 Shinies of our favourite Pokémon and battle each other. It's been over 10 years now, but I still really miss those times. I like newer generations too, but nothing will ever top my memories of Gen 4.
>>
>>32299561
Gen 5 has always been my favorite though gen 2 gives me a bigger nostalgic feeling.

It's kinda hard to decide honestly. Both of those gens are when I had a peak interest in pokemon. I played Red but I didn't really get into pokemon until Silver came out and spent hours and countless batteries playing the shit out of that game. Then there's gen 5 that came as a breath of fresh air that rekindled my interest after skipping gen 4.
>>
>>32299618
Entralink was something unique and a good reason to have people who play pokemon with. the pass power did so much for me. BW was magical

>>32299646
Gen 4 was the gen I came back to play pokemon aftrer skipping gen 3,
Gen 2, 4, and 5 will remain a special place in my heart but 5 is my favorite and maybe due to some fonding memories that happened at that time
>>
>>32299658
>I can definitely understand that. Gen 5 is also pretty special to me because it is the generation that I always look forward to replaying all the time. For me, there's something so special about seeing N's Castle at the end of BW and having to fight him and Ghetsis. The post-game in B2W2 is also one of my favourite aspects of any Pokémon game.
>>
Gen 2
>>
File: 1466134906334.jpg (250KB, 1137x1012px)
1466134906334.jpg
250KB, 1137x1012px
well this thread is dead
>>
>>32299658
The Entralink is a big reason Gen V will never be my top. Fuck soiling the region with multiplayer only features, it looked so good on the world map bit turns out its just a shitty minigame.
>>
arise
>>
>>32299561
yea 2010-2012 was magic for Pokemon
>>
File: 6180_front.jpg (72KB, 640x442px)
6180_front.jpg
72KB, 640x442px
>>32299561
I miss Stadium tie-ins, That's all I want back.
>>
>>32299561
same, and also gen 3
>discovering the sealed chamber for the first time
>trying to figure out the regi puzzles with my cousin since our manuals didn't have a braille guide for some reason
>laughing when regice's puzzle is solved by leaving to go to the bathroom
>discovering sky pillar in sapphire
>finding my friends' secret bases and battling them every day without that shitty 3 pokemon limit that oras introduced
>saying silly shit to interviewers so it'd show up in my friends' games and seeing them on tv too
>colosseum
>>
>>32299561
Manchildren who play videogames in public should be shot
>>
>>32300903
>not doing what you want because care that much what other people think
what's it like to be such a beta cuck faggot?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.