[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

imagine colosseum 2 for the wii U as announced pick two starters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: colosseum.jpg (75KB, 315x442px) Image search: [Google]
colosseum.jpg
75KB, 315x442px
imagine colosseum 2 for the wii U as announced

pick two starters (any non legendary pokemon, prefferably with some sort of realtion towards each other) and one corrupted dark box legendary.

for me it'd be hitmonlee + hitmonchan and genesect
>>
>>32299072
cmon guys that was 100 hours on photoshop
>>
why would it be annnounced for wii u if the switch exists.
>>
XD
>>
File: colosseum.jpg (260KB, 757x952px) Image search: [Google]
colosseum.jpg
260KB, 757x952px
>>32299154
god dammit grabbed the wrong cover what on earth was I doing
>>
>>32299072
>Midday + Midnight Lycanroc
>Each Cipher admin has a shadow UB
>Shadow (Insert next game's necrozma form)
>>
>>32299272
This is actually a good idea, but the fact that the Lycanroc forms aren't different Pokémon turns me off to it to be honest.
>>
>>32299072
Arcanine + Ninetails

Dark... idk Dialga? Or Ho-oh since the last one focused on Lugia
>>
Oranguru+ Passimian for Double battle shenanigans and being relevant to the current gen as well as different types.

Corrupted Necrozma or Guzzlord.
>>
Karrablast and Shelmet, they'd evolve without having to trade at a certain area, so long as they were in the party.
Shadow Ho-oh, easy. If it's a sequel to Wes' story, you can just assume he never beat Mt. Batte and the Ho-oh that shot down Evice's helicopter was captured by Cipher or becomes the basis of a synthetically created one, like Lugia in GoD.
>>
They really need to make more double battle focused games or at least make an alternative mode where you only play doubles, especially since we have all these neat doubles-centric Pokémon and moves being introduced that can't be used to their full potential in the main games.
>>
rather them go back to 2d like the first 3 gens tbqhwy
>>
>>32299717
>gen 8
>doubles oriented
>two starters
>one pick from a group of three new starters
>one pick from either Pikachu, Riolu or Eevee
Y/N?
>>
>>32299072
I'd pick shadow Zygarde since we never got Z
Starters are trickier since related pokemon usually have similar types and that wouldn't make for good double starters so I think some reasonable options would be
>Electabuzz+Magmar, Sableye+Mawile, Gengar+Clefable
But I'm gonna say:
Pikachu+Marill
This I think it would work the best, you end up with fast frail raichu with cool support moves and slow bulky azumarill that hits hard. Also features some basic doubles concepts like lightning rod + a water type that can set up, having a pokemon that cover each other, etc
>>
>>32299868
There's always the more obvious route of Leafeon + Glaceon.
>>
>>32299954

I'd choose as my starters Oricorio and Rotom. There will be choices made throughout the game. will determine what forms you get for Rotom+Oricorio (though you will be able to choose freely in the postgame). The game has a big emphasis on forum changing and every Pokemon with an alternate form will be obtainable in the game.The corrupt legendary would be Deoxys and depending on the choices you make and battles you win/lose, you will obtain a specific Deoxys form.

Certain Pokemon like Darminatan and Meloetta will be able to hold a special item that will allow it to start the battle in Zen Mode and Pirouette Mode.

Beating the secret boss will allow you to obtain AZ Floette.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.