[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people who actually don't want the next main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1491791094435.jpg (22KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
1491791094435.jpg
22KB, 298x298px
>there are people who actually don't want the next main Pokémon titles to be released on the Switch
explain
>>
poorfags

that is all
>>
>>32298805
nigga, you think everyone on /vp/ has a switch? we're all neets that just jack off to pokemon hentai or complain about GENWUNNERS
>>
>>32298810
This pretty much. I have one and the only way I had to get it was the bundle which cost me $500USD tax included. Switch's future is also rather uncertain. I mean I have high hopes but people have a right to be worried
>>
>>32298867
I keep hearing that it's doing good sales wise and I'm sure GF is looking to see if it stays consistent before making a decision. There isn't a bunch of great games out for it yet but I don't expect gen 8 until late 2018 at the earliest.
>>
Because the Switch is garbage hardware and we'd be better off waiting five years without a Pokemon game for the Switch to flop and be dropped like the Wii U and a proper handheld with power is released and for them to develop for that instead.

Of course though that'll never happen just like how we'll never get a Pokemon game with the worth that third versions and BW2 had again.
>>
>>32298902
>Switch is garbage hardware
it's gold compared to the 3DS
>>
>>32298919
There's more to the quality of hardware than just its power.
>>
>>32298805

GF is shit so it's better if we let them work at one 10 years
>>
>>32298930
I just want to escape from the brain melting framerates and resolutions
>>
>>32298888
Looking forward Kart, Odssey and Splatoon but yeah not a lot of games on it yet. I do expect at least one more main line pokemon game on 3ds before it dies. As for switch, I am expecting some sort of spin off or perhapes a Colosseum remake on it
>>
>>32298810
So the majority of pokemon players?

>>32298805
>The 3DS shows that when GF is confronted with new hardware they take at least two sets of games to get used to it, and still suck at optimizing it in the end
>wanting them to go to the Switch already
Can we get ONE well coded 3DS game first?
>>
>>32298947
>perhapes a Colosseum remake
if it was a sequel with 2-3 times as many pokemon to catch, I'd be up for it.

I'll make a thread about that
>>
>>32298942
Agreed on the framerate, but the 3DS resolution is fine. I bet you blow up the image when emulating retro consoles instead of leaving it native resolution.
>>
Because not everyone wants to buy a $300 console to play 2 games
>>
>>32298805
I'll get it when no more heroes or SMT 5 comes out
>>
>>32298986
>I bet you blow up the image when emulating retro consoles instead of leaving it native resolution.
last time I emulated was 5 years ago, I just can see individual pixels on curved textures on my 3DS screen.
>>
>>32298805
I don't think it's up to what people think, desu. It's about GF lazy ass. They released a whole generation for the DS AFTER the 3DS came out. And even then, when X and Y were released, they seemed more like beta games than actual ones. If we actually get a game for the Switch, it'll probably be for Gen 8, which would be in like 2 years from now.
>>
>>32298805
Unless paid online has a tier that covers Pokemon Bank, I'm out.
>>
>>32298947
>implying Game Freak will allow Genius Sonority to make another Colosseum game in fear of it being better than anything they could ever do.
>>
>>32298805
It'll eventually have to be. But I want one last game(s) before I have to move on.
>>
>>32298964
Optimization has nothing to do with it. The 3DS just has shit hardware.
>>
>>32299278
That pretty much every other developer works well with
>>
not going to pay 400€ for no games - the console
also the specs are ass and accessories cost a fuckton
>>
It'd be within everyone's best interest if they focus on the switch now rather than later...in a timely manner ofcourse
>>
>>32298805
Most people aren't stupid enough to buy a console on launch for one (1) game that's a port.
>>
the wii u sucked and nothing about the switch suggests it'll fare any better

i don't play many nintendo games anymore, other than pokemon, and while I got a little bit of value out of the 3DS, the switch would be a barrier of entry i'd have no fucking interest in paying for

I understand that, as a Pokemon, this is very much the pot talking shit about the kettle, but there's only so many fucking times I can play Super Mario Brothers. There was nothing wrong with the last one, there's nothing significantly different with the new one.. save yourself the $50 a new game costs and start a new save file on one of the copies of the game you already own
>>
Butthurt underages cause mommy won't buy them a switch

I'm a neet and I had money for it
>>
>>32299582
this
>>
>>32299841
I have money for it. I also happen to value my money.
>>
>>32299771
>wii u sucked
for you™
>>
>>32298805
they're poor
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.