[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the consensus on the Alola Dragons? I love them.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

What's the consensus on the Alola Dragons?

I love them. Cool designs, great Typings, and strong as fuck.
>>
DRAMPA IS SHAPED LIKE A FRIEND
>>
I think this is the first gen where every new dragon type is a shitmon actually.
>>
>>32294929
I love the variety throughout the three, they all have different feels to them.
>>
they did a good job of making dragon pokemon that are regular. they are regular pokemon instead of stupidly overpowered. i'm really fond of both drampa and turtonator.

altho from having used tutronator it should really have +10 def and spd.
>>
>>32294961
Explain.
>>
I wish Kommo-o was good, not so stupid late, and not so rare. It basically means I'm unlikely to use it naturally in a game unless later games make it more available. It looks awesome though and I've been waiting for Dragon/Fighting for years. Definitely one of my favourite Gen 7 designs.

Drampa looks really goofy and great, too bad it's Moon exclusive and doesn't appear until right at the very end of the game anyway.

Turtonator is... alright I guess. I managed to get it in both of my Sun Nuzlockes despite it being rare (the second time via dupes clause, with a three strike rule, and the third encounter was one) and never used it either time.
>>
>>32294929
Not a fan of Turtonator but Drampa and Kommo-o are pretty neat. I haven't got around to using Drampa yet, but I have three different Kommo-o- a Physical, Special and Mixed variant. Good Fighting STAB when?
>>
>>32294961
Zygarde Complete
>>
>>32295086
GTS for females then breed them when you reach the Ranch on the second island.

>>32295156
What's wrong with the ones we have?
>>
File: 1467388714349.png (379KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
1467388714349.png
379KB, 999x999px
>>32294929
>>
>>32294929
>strong as fuck.
A-anon...
>>
>>32294961
their designs are certainly shit, that's for sure
>>
>>32295027
Kommo-o has a shitty stat distribution and it's not particularly good at anything.

Turtonator is shit with a gimmicky signature move.

Drampa is shit unless you play all the way down in RU.

Guzzlord is the worst UB by a wide margin and its stat distribution makes it mediocre at everything

Zygarde's new forms are the only good ones and they're not even new Pokemon.
>>
>>32295319
>and they're not even Pokemon

fixed that for ya
>>
>>32294929
good bait op
subtle
>>
>>32295323
>liking something I hate is bait

Why are you faggots such faggots?
>>
Drampa is my favorite. Ariga delivered with another fantastic design and Normal/Dragon is a fun type. Berserk is a scary ability too.

Kommo-o is a disappointment. Design-wise it's painfully boring especially since they had Hawaiian mythology to work with. Awkward stat distribution.

Turtonator is alright. I don't really understand why it's a Dragon-type, but it looks cool. Never bothered to use it competitively.

Guzzlord, again, I don't understand why it's a Dragon-type. Badass design though. A shame about those stats.

I'm excited to see what reassembled Dragon Necrozma will look like.
>>
>>32295365
>waaah waaah my thread is being shat on
Why don't you get over it?
>>
>>32295415
>putting words in my mouth

That all you can do, dumbfuck?
>>
>>32295371
>hey guys lets make a metal dragon
>its a fighting type
>and its signature move is a Special move

>clearly its a special attacker with Focus Blast etc.?
>>>100 Sp. attack
>literally the same Sp Attack as Dragonite
>Attack isnt much higher though

>>32295371
>Dragon Necrozma
I hope its Dragon/Psychic if they do this, since its a space monster.
>>
>>32294929
They're all crap.

Jangmo-o is cute,and Hakamo-o is probably the coolest mid stage pseudo,but Kommo-o ruins the line with its hunched posture,bizarre anatomy and excess of scales.It also jobs in comp.

Drampa is a ugly dysfunctional thing that belongs in another series like Digimon or IW.

Turtonator is another lame Devilman reference.It seems they didn't learn with the retarded wings of Salamence
https://youtu.be/umnWSGoJSNk

Guzzlord is another dysfunctional pos that sticks out even in the UBs.

And,to add insult to the injury,they all job in competitive.

P.S. I didn't include Zygarde because it's from "Z"
>>
>>32295664
I don't play competitive, how do they "job"?
>>
>>32295768
It's a poor defensive typing and lacks the speed to make up for it. Instead, it tries to be defensive.

It also doesn't have the best moveset, either, but I'll argue that it's at least okay enough to get in four moves.

Shame too, because Kommo-o is literally perfect in every other way.
>>
>>32295890
Let me guess, it sucks because lol Fairies.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.