[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, why aren't you injecting, /vp/? Why are you still in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1487291710224.jpg (18KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487291710224.jpg
18KB, 400x240px
So, why aren't you injecting, /vp/? Why are you still in the Autism Box or getting Pokemon from giveaways?

You aren't too retarded to set-up Homebrew, are you? You didn't update your 3DS, right?
>>
>>32294513
Oh look, a faggot that just hacked his 3ds for the first time and is acting smug about it.
>>
>>32294513
No. I just don't believe being into competitive automatically makes me better than everyone else and that the collection aspect is pointless. You can call that autism if you want, but it still won't change my opinion.
>>
File: Weedman.png (124KB, 229x277px) Image search: [Google]
Weedman.png
124KB, 229x277px
>curious about injecting
>look it up
>bunch of people don't recommend it
>screw them, I want to try it
>look up everything I need to know about injecting
>tosmarttoonotinject
>set up everything to inject
>insert syringe into arm
>feel the heroin in my veins
>best high ever
>go back to Autism box when the high wears off

Good shit. I highly recommend injecting, anons.
>>
File: 1483297411311.jpg (479KB, 1200x923px) Image search: [Google]
1483297411311.jpg
479KB, 1200x923px
>>32294540
Why even play Pokemon then if you aren't interested in battling or collecting? Do you just play through the main campaign then drop it?
>>
>>32294592
Yes. I don't need to play one game forever, why do you?
>>
Rodeo Sim is shit, I like Stoundland Rider Sim decently but I wish we got Bike Sim 2017: The New Challengers instead

I just inject bottle caps and rare candies instead of directly altering my Pokemon because I'm weird
>>
File: 1483294503791.jpg (466KB, 1192x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483294503791.jpg
466KB, 1192x1200px
>>32294624
I play many other things aside from Pokemon, Anon. I just stick with them beyond the main game 'cause I like battling and collecting Events.
>>
>>32294682
I at least get to the end of the postgame, then it's over for me. For me, though, the end of the postgame is whatever super boss they have hidden somewhere, if it isn't in Bullshit Tower. If it's Bullshit Tower, then screw it. If you do want to argue, though, my primary argument has always been that there's no reason TO fight. There is no cause. I don't find being the best to be a valid cause. It's fleeting, meaningless. If you are the best, then good for you, but it's not really something you should aim for, it's something that just happens. I also saw no reason to collect because I saw no need in having all of them. I felt bad for having this heap of stuff that I'm never going to use for anything. Even for actual things, that just makes me feel as if you missed the point. Why am I here? I'm here for the critters, that's why.
>>
Getting a shiny is meaningless if i got it through injecting. Although i could look the other way for cheating in caps and BP
>>
>>32294513
Sometimes there's people who enjoy not being a cheating pussy.
So there's that.
>>
I lost my 3ds down the stairs the other day so I can't
>>
>why aren't you injecting

because i'm not an autist who plays on cart
>>
File: costanzachu.png (142KB, 401x300px) Image search: [Google]
costanzachu.png
142KB, 401x300px
>>32294513
I do OP, I'm just not an asshole about it
>>
>>32294513
I'm not bothering just to inject the one fucking Pokemon I'm missing
I'll just wait until they give out Volcanion again
>>
>>32294513
Hell, it doesn't even matter if you're on 11.3 right now. You're fucked when soundhax gets patched, but anyone can use homebrew for now.
>>
>>32294513
I breed my mons it feels more satisfying but I get PP ups from injecting
>>
>>32294513
Of course I inject! I'm also not a massive cunt about it though, and you'd have no idea they were injected if you actually faced me.
>>
I started on Saturday and got reinterested in the game, started battling more, and in general want to play more. Probably going to pick up W/B tomorrow because I hear its great.
>>
>>32294513
Because I enjoy playing the game that I bought for what it is, which is why I bought it. Just like every other game I play. Because I like actually playing the games. Fucktard.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.